What are you drinking thread (Because Poppy loves these sort of topics)

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
For you Blazor. :Grin3:

Hahhahaha, not a bad tune.

When Im not drinkin that cider, I normally drink porters and stouts, that are close to 7% lol.

I do say y'all though lol.

Are we THAT stereotypical? lol, has to be the DENSE liberal areas that get all the attention lol, but I assure you, good man, that the MAJORITY of us over the land, are not like the "city folk" lol.

Song was a friendly rib to our neighbours. :Grin3: :Hello:

Both Canadians & Americans sound the same to us, except those with that southern drawl! Hahahaha

Yeah, nahhh... there are subtle differences to pronounced differences depending on region.

Even though you and Breakfall from Oz, you dont sound the same either lol.

This is me and my mate Breakfall:

:ROFL3: :ROFL3: :ROFL3:

Ice

Cold as Ice
Site Supporter
@Joe

Rd688da07449ca189803e48ca897f71be

• Funny
Reactions: X

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Pineapple Clementine Cider mixed with Malibu Coconut Rum with a splash of Coconut Pineapple nectar and a splash of Mango nectar on ice

Yummy cure for the pasties

Fucking Sugar freak. No cure for diabetes

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
35-EE19-E4-1-FFF-4-DCA-84-A0-D85-AC3670956.jpg

Micheladas are my favorite during the day. Tall glass, ice, lime juice. Beer, with a salted rim.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
For you Blazor. :Grin3:

Hahhahaha, not a bad tune.

When Im not drinkin that cider, I normally drink porters and stouts, that are close to 7% lol.

I do say y'all though lol.

Are we THAT stereotypical? lol, has to be the DENSE liberal areas that get all the attention lol, but I assure you, good man, that the MAJORITY of us over the land, are not like the "city folk" lol.

Song was a friendly rib to our neighbours. :Grin3: :Hello:

Both Canadians & Americans sound the same to us, except those with that southern drawl! Hahahaha

Yeah, nahhh... there are subtle differences to pronounced differences depending on region.

Even though you and Breakfall from Oz, you dont sound the same either lol.

This is me and my mate Breakfall:

Funny? She’s wearing brown Ugg’s

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Pineapple Clementine Cider mixed with Malibu Coconut Rum with a splash of Coconut Pineapple nectar and a splash of Mango nectar on ice

Yummy cure for the pasties

Sounds damn good!!!! :Cheers:

Boozebag

Majestical Testicles
It is a cheat day for me so in a couple of hours I'm going to settle down with a small bottle of Sherry and a couple of 10% ABV beers.

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
It is a cheat day for me so in a couple of hours I'm going to settle down with a small bottle of Sherry and a couple of 10% ABV beers.
Haha skid drinks here Imperial sherry and Crest beer.. Has a bunch of Natives here dropping dead from all the sugar and liquor.. still better then chink I suppose

Boozebag

Majestical Testicles
Haha skid drinks here Imperial sherry and Crest beer.. Has a bunch of Natives here dropping dead from all the sugar and liquor.. still better then chink I suppose

Yeah man, whenever you want to get your drink on for cheap then for around $10 USD you can get 375 ml of 15% ABV Sherry and two 10% ABV beers.

I allow myself to drink once a month so I'm only after the buzz, why pay more than necessary, right?

When I'm feeling all fancy I'll spring for a bottle of decent Scotch or a bottle of Moët.

Otherwise, give me some Sherry, Beer, Pretzels sticks, and a comedy special and I'm good.

Big Sexy

narcoleptic mattress salesman
Site Supporter
Orange Crush

Why is Sunkist, crush, and Fanta Orange all always flat?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I'm laying in bed with Squish drinking coffee while she watches her shows.

I've been up since 3am :(

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Yep.. Coffee for me too.. Dark Chocolate Hazelnut flavor... SO GOOD! :)

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I'm on my second.. and I'm letting Squish eat oatmeal and berries in my bed lol

She partied with Babba yesterday and got home late so its laziness this morning. I didnt even go through the calendar and weather yet.

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter
Water - - - - - lots of water to keep my kidneys clean -

Creatinine3.21 mg/dL<=1.34 mg/dL
Glomerular filtration rate, nonAfrican American18 mL/min>=60 mL/min

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
Got some of this, think I'll hold off till tomorrow or even Saturday night after the protest

Looking forward it'll be a first for this Kentucky bourbon

255232.jpg.thumb.1280.1280.jpg

Bright medium copper; aromas of toffee, honey, dried apricots and candied ginger; warming alcohol, medium body, with a finish of caramel and spice.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!