What are you drinking thread (Because Poppy loves these sort of topics)

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Bourbon bitches! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Get outta here with that weak sauce. Man up you fucks! ITS THE MOTHERFUCKING PURGE!!!!!

48 HOURS! LIght it up!!!!!

giphy.gif

OP
OP
Frood

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
It's 12:30 in the afternoon and school pick up is in three hours....

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
It's 12:30 in the afternoon and school pick up is in three hours....

You're excused, for the next 3 and a half hours lol. Fuck, I be asleep by then.

You Aussies, never partying on my schedule lol. Wait, we behind y'all, my bad lol.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
cq5dam.web.1280.1280.jpeg

Just the one can, nice and cold ... and a nice spliff .

I was about to call you out on thtat weak ass 4.5%, but you added a spliff, so you all good lol. Still sounds tasty lol. Im pretty tipsy right now offthe bourbon lol.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
For you Blazor. :Grin3:

Hahhahaha, not a bad tune.

When Im not drinkin that cider, I normally drink porters and stouts, that are close to 7% lol.

I do say y'all though lol.

Are we THAT stereotypical? lol, has to be the DENSE liberal areas that get all the attention lol, but I assure you, good man, that the MAJORITY of us over the land, are not like the "city folk" lol.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Ice

Cold as Ice
Site Supporter

When Im not drinkin that cider, I normally drink porters and stouts, that are close to 7% lol.

Are we THAT stereotypical? lol, has to be the DENSE liberal areas that get all the attention lol, but I assure you, good man, that the MAJORITY of us over the land, are not like the "city folk" lol.

Song was a friendly rib to our neighbours. :Grin3: :Hello:

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Both Canadians & Americans sound the same to us, except those with that southern drawl! Hahahaha

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
I'm watching my figure...
That’s why I start with this... :Cheers:

images

Ciders are the shit, but 4%?

This me favorite cider.....

Ace-Pineapple-Cider-12OZ-CAN_600x.jpg
Less carbs and low alcohol means less middle spread and no hangover...if I don’t top that off with too much spiced rum or whiskey! Lol. When we were jamming the other night, I was on all three!
:LOL1:

ArcticWeeAcornweevil-small.gif

Hahhahahaa I know man! Dude..... I was SOOOOOO drunk that night hahahaha, had been drinkin porters and stouts, then bourbon lol. I was up til 7am you Aussie Cunt! hahahahahahahahahaha :ROFL3: :Cheers:

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

I know man lolol. Cheers! :Grin3: :Cheers:

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

Both Canadians & Americans sound the same to us, except those with that southern drawl! Hahahaha

I got the Southern drawl lolol. @Succubus does too lol. She like a younger slimmer Paula Dean lol.

OP
OP
Frood

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

Yeah, nahhh... there are subtle differences to pronounced differences depending on region.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

I got the Southern drawl lolol. @Succubus does too lol. She like a younger slimmer Paula Dean lol.

I’m looking forward to hearing her. I missed her calls! I’ve been listening to a bit of country on the radio too for a change. There’s a lot of chicks with the souther drawl. Very NOICE!!!

Yeah, nahhh... there are subtle differences to pronounced differences depending on region.

Same here in Oz then. I was just telling Bastard Factory that the “Ocker” was a unique pub-related accent! :FuckYeah:

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

Even though you and Breakfall from Oz, you dont sound the same either lol.

OP
OP
Frood

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

Even though you and Breakfall from Oz, you dont sound the same either lol.

This is me and my mate Breakfall: