What Are You Eating Or Drinking Right Now?

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
Sapporo USA announced it had finalized a deal to acquire San Diego County's largest brewing company, Stone Brewing.Jul 5, 2023

Style: Stout
Type: Ale
Yup , reading up on it , seems it's like a stout but without the thickness.. sounds interesting and will give it a try next time I'm round if it's available.. I may have to order it in..

"Outstanding Beer

November 9, 2022 · Stone Advocate · Review provided by shop.stonebrewing.com
This beer has all the flavor complexity and look of a big beer like a porter or stout without the sticky, thick, sweetness. There's a little dank, raisin, burnt sugar and i think it stands above more expensive Belgians"

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
More processed food I cooked in my new healthy air fryer..

I can feel the health @Dr. Garraty_47

MESND8S_o.jpg

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
Where frozen pizzas are concerned I'm a bit partial to DiGiorno's croissant crust pepperoni which also kind of sucks because I think they're a Nestle brand and Nestle is demonic.

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
Where frozen pizzas are concerned I'm a bit partial to DiGiorno's croissant crust pepperoni which also kind of sucks because I think they're a Nestle brand and Nestle is demonic.
I'm a little held hostage here , I'm a renter and my stove has been dead pretty much after about a year into my tenancy (new landlord,long story) so this new Jew landlord gives me his second hand though high end gas range has a power issue causing the igniter to need to be replaced.. so here's the predicament. I am a keep the landlord out kinda guy so after him waiting a year and a half after the first time I broke down and let him have at it for a surprise visit.. then not shitting you igniter lasted 2 months .. so have decided to find ulterior methods

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
I'm a little held hostage here , I'm a renter and my stove has been dead pretty much after about a year into my tenancy (new landlord,long story) so this new Jew landlord gives me his second hand though high end gas range has a power issue causing the igniter to need to be replaced.. so here's the predicament. I am a keep the landlord out kinda guy so after him waiting a year and a half after the first time I broke down and let him have at it for a surprise visit.. then not shitting you igniter lasted 2 months .. so have decided to find ulterior methods

By "igniter" do you mean the magneto or whatever that's called that kicks out a spark? That should be plug-n-play I would expect... why make it an integrated component unless it's the manufacturer's way to force expensive repairs?

If it's simple to replace I'd get a couple of the damn things and swap 'em out myself when they need it.

Unless the part is crazy expensive itself or something like that.

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
By "igniter" do you mean the magneto or whatever that's called that kicks out a spark? That should be plug-n-play I would expect... why make it an integrated component unless it's the manufacturer's way to force expensive repairs?

If it's simple to replace I'd get a couple of the damn things and swap 'em out myself when they need it.

Unless the part is crazy expensive itself or something like that.
Yup its literally a $20 fuse but I'll be fucked to be the one to have to replace it every 10 or so uses

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
Make sure the guy's been using the right amperage fuses.
Wouldn't it be funny if they've just kept replacing it with the wrong fuse all this time?

Heh
Ha replaced it once but I had to wait 1 1/2 years till he did.. so just learned to adapt . But your right I'll just have to do it myself that way I know it's proper

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
yea. be there until tomorrow. love that stuff.. had a good buzz going before this bottle should have an awesome night with it. just need to rest a bit.. too much food at once
Never really grabbed it, reminds me of Old Milwaukee and their retro girl can series, just seemed like a cheap sell.. I just skipped it for the Wiser Deluxe

Marvin

Factory Bastard
jackass brother's "mojito" he seems to have added everything but the kitchen sink it. jesus more like moonshine mojito on crack. a few more of these i'll be done for the night

Marvin

Factory Bastard
a couple more of these concoctions and i'm done for sure. gotta get the recipe for all these some day. big bro is inventive

Cookie Monster

One of the cool Kids.
Site Supporter ☠️
Cajun Chicken sandwich with mayo and raw sliced onion. Mixed spices myself so a bit generous on the Cayenne pepper, I believe it the dash of cumin that gets the lips tingling.

Marvin

Factory Bastard
LOTS OF Bacon, Eggs, Hashbrowns, toast.. still recovering from all this this morning. Jesus.
right now just having some H20

Last edited:

Cookie Monster

One of the cool Kids.
Site Supporter ☠️
Just had huss and chips with peas and tartare sauce fucking A1! I'm stuffed ala Mr Creosote.

Huss=Rock Salmon=Shark meat

I like to feast on predators.