What are you drinking thread (Because Poppy loves these sort of topics)

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
Seems I'm still lured in by trendy gimmicks

MEIVYYL_o.jpg

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
We just drank that last night. It's pretty decent.
Fuckin oath, nice and smooth.. and then it's full steam ahead.. I'm just piecing shit together to the most part .. if I take this to go it ends in loss.. lol.. money,memory but it's a pleasure to drink

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I'm on my period and it sucks so bad. Of course it happens on a weekend I don't have Squish when me and the man have the time to lay in bed for days. Bleh.

So we took Eddie for his nightly walk and I whined a bit and he asked me if I wanted ice cream. I said....fuck yes I want ice cream

So he is doing his weights right now and then taking a quick shower and we are going to go get ice cream ♡

No alcohol tonight. We were ripped last night.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Had 4 Tequila shots and 3 Coronas, on a empty stomach. Stupid, because I had to drive home

Scooter

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Had 4 Tequila shots and 3 Coronas, on a empty stomach. Stupid, because I had to drive home
Drunk Driver! Meh, that's a manageable alcohol intake, for me anyway. And you're probably not driving fast enough to cause bodily harm. At most, it's a fender bender. Whether or not you're in fault or the other person or obstacle, You're in fault because you are legally drunk. That's a situation to stay away from.

Scooter

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I'm having 'juice' for breakfast.

HOPORA IS A TRIBUTE TO THE​

hop spirit for a bountiful crop. Built on pale malt, oats and wheat, this IPA showcases Solero hops. Radiant notes of tropical citrus are supported by grapefruit rind and subtle pine from Citra and Chinook. Immerse yourself in the juicy aura of our crisp seasonal ale.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Gabbo

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I'm having 'juice' for breakfast.

HOPORA IS A TRIBUTE TO THE​

hop spirit for a bountiful crop. Built on pale malt, oats and wheat, this IPA showcases Solero hops. Radiant notes of tropical citrus are supported by grapefruit rind and subtle pine from Citra and Chinook. Immerse yourself in the juicy aura of our crisp seasonal ale.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
I just had a Guinness at 10:30 am. Scooter, nice reference to the Meatmen over at VF. Do you have the album, We're the Meatmen and you suck? I thought myself and my friend owned the only two copies. LOL!

Scooter

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I just had a Guinness at 10:30 am. Scooter, nice reference to the Meatmen over at VF. Do you have the album, We're the Meatmen and you suck? I thought myself and my friend owned the only two copies. LOL!
I have it on CD from back in the day. I think one of my roommates had it on vinyl along with Black Flag and others. He was heavily into the D.C. punk scene.

Scooter

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I was into hardcore as well. I still have over 100 old vinyl punk albums.
I wasn't into it but it crossed my radar and it was hilarious. I was going to post something on your wall but we can have a conversation here. In this thread, right? To stay on topic, I'm drinking Yuengling Lord Chesterfield Ale.

Friends and older brothers of friends took music lessons at the local music store. They had a top notch music/guitar teacher. He's a legend of sorts in the local music community. Older brothers of friends also knew and hung out with the owner's son. He was a crazy motherfucker. Sort of but not really. Teenage years can be crazy and such. He always worked there and knew how to do guitar maintenance and repairs or whatever. He took over the business when his father got older.

Anyway, there was a lot of obscure music passed down from there. Bauhaus, for one, that I always enjoyed. The Descendents was another hilarious band that I was introduced to. And The Cure, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Steve Vai ...

Gabbo

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Haven't had the Lord Chesterfield but I had a Yuengling lager when I was back east and thought it was very good. Having an older brother that listened to Pink Floyd, Led Zep, Deep Purple etc and my friends who were all over the map I have a pretty diverse taste in music. I listen to everything from Slayer to Bob Marley.

An ex of mines sisters best friend is/was the lead guitarist for Nashville Pussy, do you like them?

Back on topic, I am enjoying a Fat Tug IPA and a Detroit style red top pizza (Italian sausage, onions, green pepper, garlic and mushroom ).

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Drunk Driver! Meh, that's a manageable alcohol intake, for me anyway. And you're probably not driving fast enough to cause bodily harm. At most, it's a fender bender. Whether or not you're in fault or the other person or obstacle, You're in fault because you are legally drunk. That's a situation to stay away from.
It was still stupid

Scooter

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
An ex of mines sisters best friend is/was the lead guitarist for Nashville Pussy, do you like them?
Never heard of them. I'm somewhat diverse. I like what I like and don't listen to stuff just for the sake of listening to it. Jimmie's Chicken Shack, Willie Nelson, Slayer, Frank Zappa and many things in between. Exploring jazz and blues.

My most recent obsession is Warren Haynes and Gov't Mule. They are so goddamn good! (i have too much to say about them, so i'm not gonna say it) I've been aware of them but a friend from work got me hooked. We went to see them last year and we're going to see them next month.

Of course, I have my Lord Chesterfield Ale and I bought a frozen Stouffer's meat lovers lasagna because it was on sale.

Gabbo

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Saw Gov't Mule and the Supersuckers in Seattle a few years ago and it was one of the better shows that I have been to. Keeping on topic, I drank Ranier Ale that night. Ranier Ale is a very cheap fortified ale that is akin to OE 800. It is around 8% an produces brain tumour like hangovers.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Didn’t know Ranier Ale still existed. We used to call it Green Death.