What are you drinking thread (Because Poppy loves these sort of topics)

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
Grabbed these today..

First time tries for Hennessy and the 5 oak single pot Jameson.. mmm

MERV49U_o.jpg

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
I've had the Jameson. *beams proudly*
For almost a hundred bucks I'll sit er on the shelf for later. Make sure my palettes ready.. 5 different Oaks .. Sherry and Bourbon and Irish Whiskey.. but must be an interesting taste.. never a real fan of regular Jameson but this one claims to be reeeaaalllllllyyyy smooth :CooL:

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
Got my eyes on this 10 year mostly for the bottle even though the 6 years bottle looks better

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

So here's the 2 bottles

10 year bottle is muted for nuance

1643b5fb7f21c0f848b0a65a76b7b58c_700x_9b406373-998c-4908-a96d-9dc230e758ac_1615x.jpg

Where the 6 year has a way more authentic feel..

14539_3175x.jpg

Moonpie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Oh gosh did that say 12.5 alcohol? Whew. One white claw does it for me these days. Lol

Has anyone tried the new blackberry crown? I heard it's so good with like sprite or ginger.

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
Oh gosh did that say 12.5 alcohol? Whew. One white claw does it for me these days. Lol

Has anyone tried the new blackberry crown? I heard it's so good with like sprite or ginger.
No I haven't even heard of the blackberry crown royal .. don't really drink it either ... ya it was 12.5 but it's now disappeared off our shelves

Made a alcohol cherries and fruit berry blended smoothie in a cup of pineapple coconut juice.. it's yummy

METAWYL_o.jpg