Talk to meh meow?

X

xXx
Site Supporter
I guess it's subjective... but I'll say I prefer a woman who has some meat on her bones.....

Bones are for dogs. Meat is for men.
Lame as fuck, scroll Facebook too much?
my dick is available

..yes but hidden in some dudes ass no doubt :LMAO:
:Whiner2::Whiner2::Whiner2:
giphy.gif

nazzibastard

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I guess it's subjective... but I'll say I prefer a woman who has some meat on her bones.....

Bones are for dogs. Meat is for men.
Lame as fuck, scroll Facebook too much?
my dick is available

..yes but hidden in some dudes ass no doubt :LMAO:
:Whiner2::Whiner2::Whiner2:
giphy.gif
giphy.gif

OP
OP
Iggy McLulz

Iggy McLulz

Fucking Delightful
Site Supporter ☠️
Did I really behave like that this morning? I'm sorry Iggy.

Bastards never say sorry !

PS - Who is more ugly,Iggy or the Goddess?

j3uD6id.jpg
Oh honey you have no idea how many think I’m just adorable. My pics do me no justice. Everyone has a preference. And no one at work believes I’m 41 so go eat a dick.

No one believes Im 43 either lol.

Damn it, why do I keep missing your drunken posting nights lol. I should be a lil tipsy after the fiddle jam tonight, and I'll be drinking Friday night for sure lol.
I’m having a couple hard iced teas tonight but no plans on getting drunk tonight lol. Yeah you look pretty good for your age too. We’re lucky.

Reactions: X

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

j3uD6id.jpg
Oh honey you have no idea how many think I’m just adorable. My pics do me no justice. Everyone has a preference. And no one at work believes I’m 41 so go eat a dick.

Damn it, why do I keep missing your drunken posting nights lol. I should be a lil tipsy after the fiddle jam tonight, and I'll be drinking Friday night for sure lol.
I’m having a couple hard iced teas tonight but no plans on getting drunk tonight lol. Yeah you look pretty good for your age too. We’re lucky.

Awww thanks you too Iggy.

Hehehe, Im into the bourbon lol. Im not "drunk", but my typing is getting harder lol.

OP
OP
Iggy McLulz

Iggy McLulz

Fucking Delightful
Site Supporter ☠️

j3uD6id.jpg

Hehehe, Im into the bourbon lol. Im not "drunk", but my typing is getting harder lol.
You’re welcome and thnx. Yeah I just started drinking around 10:30 when I got home from work. Inhaled a Big Mac and fries too lol. I was starving!

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

j3uD6id.jpg

You’re welcome and thnx. Yeah I just started drinking around 10:30 when I got home from work. Inhaled a Big Mac and fries too lol. I was starving!

Its early for you lol.... wait, you on the East coast?

I had 40oz of Stout, then came home to some bourbon around 9:30. Was starving as well. Heated up some leftover deer steak fillets, and made some instant mashed taters to go with it lol. Now I having fun trolling Stink lol.

OP
OP
Iggy McLulz

Iggy McLulz

Fucking Delightful
Site Supporter ☠️

j3uD6id.jpg

I had 40oz of Stout, then came home to some bourbon around 9:30. Was starving as well. Heated up some leftover deer steak fillets, and made some instant mashed taters to go with it lol. Now I having fun trolling Stink lol.
It’s 11:45 pm rn. You reheated steak :SadFace:

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

j3uD6id.jpg

Yeah! Same time here! lol, Im in Virginia.

I know, it was sad lol. But I was SO hungry! lol

OP
OP
Iggy McLulz

Iggy McLulz

Fucking Delightful
Site Supporter ☠️

j3uD6id.jpg

I don’t care what kind of steak it is, it never tastes as good the 2nd time around.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

j3uD6id.jpg

I don’t care what kind of steak it is, it never tastes as good the 2nd time around.

No, you're totally right. It was "quick and cheap" night, and Stinky wasnt in the freezer lol. Other than that it woulda been corn dogs lol.

OP
OP
Iggy McLulz

Iggy McLulz

Fucking Delightful
Site Supporter ☠️

j3uD6id.jpg

No, you're totally right. It was "quick and cheap" night, and Stinky wasnt in the freezer lol. Other than that it woulda been corn dogs lol.
Corn dogs are pretty good but only on occasion. I prefer the sausage and pancake ones.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

j3uD6id.jpg

Corn dogs are pretty good but only on occasion. I prefer the sausage and pancake ones.

I hadnt tried those, but wanted to lol.

Its winter time, corndogs are a once every other week thing. In the summer I wind up throwing a burger on the grill. Only a couple more months til warmer weather! Cant wait!

Cheers Iggy! :Cheers::SmokeBreak3:

OP
OP
Iggy McLulz

Iggy McLulz

Fucking Delightful
Site Supporter ☠️
I’m rather enjoying the cold weather because of my job. Dreading warmer weather tbh. When it hits 60 degrees it’s too warm for me at work lol. I bust my ass most nights. Some nights I get moved around to easier jobs when I help out in other departments.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
I’m rather enjoying the cold weather because of my job. Dreading warmer weather tbh. When it hits 60 degrees it’s too warm for me at work lol. I bust my ass most nights. Some nights I get moved around to easier jobs when I help out in other departments.

Well we had to disagree somewhere lol. I like the 70s. FUCK the humidity though!

OP
OP
Iggy McLulz

Iggy McLulz

Fucking Delightful
Site Supporter ☠️

Well we had to disagree somewhere lol. I like the 70s. FUCK the humidity though!
I unload trailers lifting/maneuvering between just a few ounces up to 150lb boxes.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

I unload trailers lifting/maneuvering between just a few ounces up to 150lb boxes.

Holy shit lol. You dont even weigh 150! lol

Im still doing graphic design and printing. Lifting paper is the most I do lol, but to be honest, paper can get heavy! Like lifting logs sometimes lol.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
you load paper onto machines Graphic designer ?? :LMAO::LMAO::LMAO:

OP
OP
Iggy McLulz

Iggy McLulz

Fucking Delightful
Site Supporter ☠️

Im still doing graphic design and printing. Lifting paper is the most I do lol, but to be honest, paper can get heavy! Like lifting logs sometimes lol.
I was pretty shocked when I realized how much I can lift after 3 months of being there. Yeah you have a physically easy job lol. I’ve unloaded some heavy ass paper items so absolutely that shit can be heavy!

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

I was pretty shocked when I realized how much I can lift after 3 months of being there. Yeah you have a physically easy job lol. I’ve unloaded some heavy ass paper items so absolutely that shit can be heavy!

Im not gonna lie, it is fairly easy, physical wise lol.

You go girl!

giphy.gif

OP
OP
Iggy McLulz

Iggy McLulz

Fucking Delightful
Site Supporter ☠️