nazzibastard

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Fart-Smell_3200x1800.gif
stinky at his best

Scooter

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I have no idea what's going on in this thread. Just popping in to say HI(gh) to Iggy and Blazor.

I don't know what the fuck I'm doing awake at this hour. Not that it matters because it's my day off. I can go back to bed whenever I feel like it.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
I have no idea what's going on in this thread. Just popping in to say HI(gh) to Iggy and Blazor.

I don't know what the fuck I'm doing awake at this hour. Not that it matters because it's my day off. I can go back to bed whenever I feel like it.

Hey mang! Waaazzzzzuppppp lol.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Are you drunk blazooo?

Of course..... DAD! lolol
I’ve been drinking gin lol

My aunt confiscated my nephew's vodka, so thats what Im sippin' since it was given to me lol.
I stole nearly a litre of Dry Gin, my aunt was pissed and talking to her dwindling crowd about “Jupiter Berries” and gin, im doing her a favour by sipping her gin lol

lol

Sneaky, sneaky!

If she getting pissy then yes you are doing her a favor lol.

You live with your aunt? I love my great aunt, I lived with her on the weekends as a kid.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Are you drunk blazooo?

My aunt confiscated my nephew's vodka, so thats what Im sippin' since it was given to me lol.
I stole nearly a litre of Dry Gin, my aunt was pissed and talking to her dwindling crowd about “Jupiter Berries” and gin, im doing her a favour by sipping her gin lol

lol

Sneaky, sneaky!

You live with your aunt? I love my great aunt, I lived with her on the weekends as a kid.
No this was last week, I stay in my own house n that...

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Are you drunk blazooo?

lol

Sneaky, sneaky!

Ah ok, right on. She a cool aunt I take it? Or else you wouldnt hang there right? My aunts a cool aunt, and she almost 70.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Are you drunk blazooo?

lol

Sneaky, sneaky!

Tell the truth young sir ..

We know where you reside, I DOXXED' you (: think you're the only one ?

20-of-the-funniest-strip-club-names-3.jpg