tell Fluynn to stop patronizing and acting like a POOOOSY

X

xXx
Site Supporter
what's with the niceties ??
we all know yer a brown toothed trash mouthed fucking cretin so stop prancing around with that fake politeness already .
Be real ... be what you've been here for the last while, a hammeroid with no give ..

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
what's with the niceties ??
we all know yer a brown toothed trash mouthed fucking cretin so stop prancing around with that fake politeness already .
Be real ... be what you've been here for the last while, a hammeroid with no give ..

Hi. First off, I'd be more likely to fullfill your request if it didn't look like it was typed out by some drunken lush fresh off a 3 day bender.

Secondly, weren't you complaining that I wasn't "nice" and always "rood" to you?

Thirdly, you've never seen my teeth, therefore how do you know all of my teeth are brown? Maybe only 3 of them are.

And lastly, why do you complain soooo very much?

OP
OP

X

xXx
Site Supporter
just be yourself not some bendover all right ...

yer fake persona is embarrassing ... luckily we have aryan to keep you and those three toofs in check

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
just be yourself not some bendover all right ...

yer fake persona is embarrassing ... luckily we have aryan to keep you and those three toofs in check

Excuse me!!!

You take those words back right now MISTER! Or I'll...iI'll...i'll...say a prayer for you because that's what God would want me to do. Oh shucks, I guess I'll also forgive you while I'm at it because that's what Jesus would do.

Last edited:
OP
OP

X

xXx
Site Supporter
@Aryan
Hiyah fella
Flynnn is being a goofball please dismantle it as you so often do
thanking yoo in advance

X

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
@Aryan
Hiyah fella
thanking yoo in advance

X

Ya know, there was something soo vaguely familiar about your vernacular. I really couldn't put it together, I had to go back and check out my Dorian Gray posts and wanna know what I found?

Your dumbass is/was StinkyFinger. With this revelation all bets are fucking off. You will be treated like the belly crawling dirt monger you really are.

Now I know you can't help but being a fucking annoying simp because you are really just that fucking retarded. Now that I know who you really are, you can go suck a fat fucking dick, though that takes Aryan out of the picture.

OP
OP

X

xXx
Site Supporter
@Aryan
Hiyah fella
thanking yoo in advance

X

Ya know, there was something soo vaguely familiar about your vernacular. I really couldn't put it together, I had to go back and check out my Dorian Gray posts and wanna know what I found?

Your dumbass is/was StinkyFinger. With this revelation all bets are fucking off. You will be treated like the belly crawling dirt monger you really are.

Now I know you can't help but being a fucking annoying simp because you are really just that fucking retarded. Now that I know who you really are, you can go suck a fat fucking dick, though that takes Aryan out of the picture.
HAHAHAHAHAHA i GOT yer all upset saying Aryan manhandles you AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA

calm the FUCK down MODDY boI
flav-yo-rite-flav-approves.gif

:LOL3::LOL3::LOL3:

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
@Aryan
Hiyah fella
thanking yoo in advance

X

HAHAHAHAHAHA i GOT yer all upset saying Aryan manhandles you AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA

OMG! You are Stinkyfinger. I'm not going to spend anymore time on you.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
@Aryan
Hiyah fella
thanking yoo in advance

X

Lol, in his mind he's the supreme ruler of teh internetz or something.

Must be a 2006 BH thing. He's very proud of his time spent moderating the LGBT sub on there and I hear he's already asked BF for one on here....

Unlikely it will happen though, thankfully.

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Why does Flynn's photo keep getting younger and younger?

Where is Flynn's new podcast, he can't get the male to female voice software to work?

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Where is Flynn's new podcast, he can't get the male to female voice software to work?

Because myself and Aryan drink from the same fountain of youth, unfortunately for Aryan he drinks the water from out of his shoe thus making him dumber each time.

Where IS your NEW podcast? Instead of going around commanding people to do things why not step up and lead by example unless that is you're just a follower.

As far as any hardware goes, my name isn't Freud. No digital voice modulators here. I really should start an Onlyfans account that way I could charge you fucks a monthly subscription fee as much as you're yammering about hearing my voice again.

Last edited:

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Because myself and Aryan drink from the same fountain of youth, unfortunately for Aryan he drinks the water from out of his shoe thus making him dumber each time.

Where IS your NEW podcast? Instead of going around commanding people to do things why not step up and lead by example unless that is you're just a follower.

As far as any hardware goes, my name isn't Freud. No digital voice modulators here. I really should start an Onlyfans account that way I could charge you fucks a monthly subscription fee as much as you're yammering about hearing my voice again.

My VR video game videos are from 2020 and 2021

Same as with my paranormal podcasts, KM remixes are posted when Paypal payment clears, I don't accept old, unsold KM mugs as payment.

Poppy Inc's Soundclouds are not suitable for lowly troll forums

now when was your last podcast, 2000.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

My VR video game videos are from 2020 and 2021

Same as with my paranormal podcasts, KM remixes are posted when Paypal payment clears, I don't accept old, unsold KM mugs as payment.

Poppy Inc's Soundclouds are not suitable for lowly troll forums

now when was your last podcast, 2000.

Well...you can go onto TBC and do a Flynn search and you'll find my podcast. I guarantee it wasn't from 2000. You can apologize to me later when you do find it.

Thanks in advance.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Hey caskur, did you see any flynn podcast at BC? I sure didn't

Jesus, don't bring Caskur into this because my podcast was in part dedicated to her. If you really want to bring her into this she'll verify that I talked to her and others on said so podcast.

What's wrong? You claiming you now can't find it?

EMBARRASSING!!!

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
It's been deleted, and we are supposed to do a Spock mind meld on Caskur and confirm you were actually speaking on this podcast.

WTF is wrong with you, we all have lots of podcasts saved, yet you seem to have deleted yours, how hard is it to make a vacaroo, even drunken Breakfall could do that.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
It's been deleted, and we are supposed to do a Spock mind meld on Caskur and confirm you were actually speaking on this podcast.

WTF is wrong with you, we all have lots of podcasts saved, yet you seem to have deleted yours, how hard is it to make a vacaroo, even drunken Breakfall could do that.

WTF is wrong with you? You blatantly accused me of posting a podcast in 2000, yet you were 9 years off. Making you wrong again. Might I also add you inferred several times times that there was no podcast.

I chose to delete it less it become some sort of idiotic meme for people like yourself that have nothing better to do with their time.

As far as your request goes, I'll do that just as soon as you deposit $250 USD into my Cashapp account. I'm finding that my voice and pictures are becoming quite valuable in this community of fucktards like yourself.

I'll even make the podcast 5 minutes long just for you Poppy and I'll name drop you a minimum of 5 times.

Deal?

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Another WTF moment!

Why are you using NOT YOUR voice?

As I stated earlier, as soon as you deposit $350 (it just went up because well you're an idiot) into my Cashapp account I'll do that.

Deal?

Whose voice is it, my niece?

we cranked out pottycasts every other day at FT, you seem to be hiding something when you can't even do a vacaroo where you manage to chew gum and talk at the same time.

you might as well go find that robotic voice text thing that uncle dilf uses and post some stupid shit where you talk about potatoes

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Another WTF moment!

As I stated earlier, as soon as you deposit $350 (it just went up because well you're an idiot) into my Cashapp account I'll do that.

Deal?

we cranked out pottycasts every other day at FT, you seem to be hiding something when you can't even do a vacaroo where you manage to chew gum and talk at the same time.

you might as well go find that robotic voice text thing that uncle dilf uses and post some stupid shit where you talk about potatoes

Then why are you using a digital voice modulator?

Bottom line. You're going to have to pay for the pleasure of listening to my voice.

If you can't afford it, then I don't know what to tell you. No more freebies for freaks like yourself.

Last edited:

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Another WTF moment!

Deal?

Bottom line. You're going to have to pay for the pleasure of listening to my voice.

If you can't afford it, then I don't know what to tell you. No more freebies for freaks like yourself.

whose voice do you think that is??

sorry, but you fail, if even dumbo Freud can manage to spit out some intelligible words on audio, anyone can.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Another WTF moment!

Deal?

whose voice do you think that is??

sorry, but you fail, if even dumbo Freud can manage to spit out some intelligible words on audio, anyone can.

How come you can't post your real voice? That's the question.

It's not that "I can't," it's more of you're going to pay me. I'm a material girl at heart. It's going to cost you. No amount of begging or spamming from you is going to change that. You wanna hear me, you're gonna have to pay.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

One day before I die I want to talk with Flynn and Regan over the phone.. I hope they will be brave enough to.

Now I really must shower and head off.q