tell Fluynn to stop patronizing and acting like a POOOOSY

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Another WTF moment!

Why are you using NOT YOUR voice?

As I stated earlier, as soon as you deposit $350 (it just went up because well you're an idiot) into my Cashapp account I'll do that.

Deal?

Whose voice is it, my niece?

we cranked out pottycasts every other day at FT, you seem to be hiding something when you can't even do a vacaroo where you manage to chew gum and talk at the same time.

you might as well go find that robotic voice text thing that uncle dilf uses and post some stupid shit where you talk about potatoes

Then why are you using a digital voice modulator?

Bottom line. You're going to have to pay for the pleasure of listening to my voice.

If you can't afford it, then I don't know what to tell you. No more freebies for freaks like yourself.

whose voice do you think that is??

sorry, but you fail, if even dumbo Freud can manage to spit out some intelligible words on audio, anyone can.

How come you can't post your real voice? That's the question.

It's not that "I can't," it's more of you're going to pay me. I'm a material girl at heart. It's going to cost you. No amount of begging or spamming from you is going to change that. You wanna hear me, you're gonna have to pay.

WEAKSAUCE

who says the high, squeekey anime voice is not mine?

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Another WTF moment!

Why are you using NOT YOUR voice?

As I stated earlier, as soon as you deposit $350 (it just went up because well you're an idiot) into my Cashapp account I'll do that.

Deal?

Whose voice is it, my niece?

we cranked out pottycasts every other day at FT, you seem to be hiding something when you can't even do a vacaroo where you manage to chew gum and talk at the same time.

you might as well go find that robotic voice text thing that uncle dilf uses and post some stupid shit where you talk about potatoes

Then why are you using a digital voice modulator?

Bottom line. You're going to have to pay for the pleasure of listening to my voice.

If you can't afford it, then I don't know what to tell you. No more freebies for freaks like yourself.

whose voice do you think that is??

sorry, but you fail, if even dumbo Freud can manage to spit out some intelligible words on audio, anyone can.

How come you can't post your real voice? That's the question.

It's not that "I can't," it's more of you're going to pay me. I'm a material girl at heart. It's going to cost you. No amount of begging or spamming from you is going to change that. You wanna hear me, you're gonna have to pay.

WEAKSAUCE

who says the high, squeekey anime voice is not mine?

Frankly, I'm getting bored and tired of this stupid game. Please, don't post to me anymore, though you're more than welcome to post about me.