Temple Beth Israel Colleyville Texas being held Hostage, FBI negotiating with the Trump Supporter responsible.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Alleged Trump supporter dead, all hostages safe and unharmed.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Thanks Joe Biden!
Another filthy mudslime you people love to tolerate was simply practicing pislam, the religion of pieces. Pig droppings be upon it! No doubt this cunts entire fam voted for fake president biden. At least those were ACTUAL votes!
Fucking hell…give it a fucking rest. “You people”…fuck off with that shite! You’re the reason why America can’t be a united country. Lolololololol….bbq weather!
:LOL3:
Have you been huffing Aidsmans asshole?

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Thanks Joe Biden!
Another filthy mudslime you people love to tolerate was simply practicing pislam, the religion of pieces. Pig droppings be upon it! No doubt this cunts entire fam voted for fake president biden. At least those were ACTUAL votes!
Tell us about your thermal imaging sight again Batman?
I dont believe I gave you any details. It uses one of those camera type batteries. That enough info?

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Thanks Joe Biden!
Fucking hell…give it a fucking rest. “You people”…fuck off with that shite! You’re the reason why America can’t be a united country. Lolololololol….bbq weather!
Have you been huffing Aidsmans asshole?
No mate…just smoked a joint and drinking cider over the bbq with the missus. Weather is awesome!
:ThumbsUp1:

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Thanks Joe Biden!
I dont believe I gave you any details. It uses one of those camera type batteries. That enough info?
Lighten up mate…have a drink.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

All that glitters, is not gold.
Site Supporter ☠️

Thanks Joe Biden!
I think Lokmire is just wound a little too tight for forums, it might be constipation.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Thanks Joe Biden!
a 2032?

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Thanks Joe Biden!
I think Lokmire is just wound a little too tight for forums, it might be constipation.
He runs hot and cold. I often wondered how much blood was in his alcohol! Lol

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Thanks Joe Biden!
Prolapsed assholes are your thing!

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Thanks Joe Biden!
a 2032?
Naw, it looks more like a AA but a bit shorter and fatter.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Thanks Joe Biden!
a 2032?
I think I know that model, did you get it at Harbor Freight?

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Thanks Joe Biden!
a 2032?
I think I know that model, did you get it at harbor Freight?
The scope or battery? These things are important!

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Thanks Joe Biden!
a 2032?
Surprise us!

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Thanks Joe Biden!
a 2032?
Surprise us!
K-Mart!

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Thanks Joe Biden!
a 2032?
Surprise us!
K-Mart!
Kay-Mar-Che! Lololol

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
ABC News confirms it was the other Islamic terrorists brother.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Is Breakfall a real person or a sockpuppet account for the owner?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Thanks Joe Biden!

Yeah people who wont just submit to authoritarians and hand over their country to be "fundamentally changed" into a one party authoritarian shit hole have always historically been viewed as inconvenient at the time.

Forced teaming isnt gonna be thing. People are gonna defend their rights and its gonna be annoying.

Js.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
So basically admong is dumb enough to believe a filthy mudslime is a trump supporter

lol

Why not?

Hollowbrain actually claims Islam is "conservative".

He has no fucking idea what "conservative" is, is half stuck in the 1950s, thinks the popular mainstream is anti establishment, and wouldnt be able to list one single policy from any party that hasnt been reported on in media.

I think he thinks his "side" didnt already win the culture war decades ago and all that's happened is deterioration, infringement of rights and attacks on individuals rights and liberties. And he shills for collectivism while calling himself a "liberal".

Oh man....he also thinks political correctness is a conservative platform, or was a "conservative" concept bahahaha.

H is the most hateful and confused person I've witnessed here.