Temple Beth Israel Colleyville Texas being held Hostage, FBI negotiating with the Trump Supporter responsible.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
If the hostage taker is indeed Muhammad Siddiqui as some sources are saying, if he identified as a woman if could rape young girls in Prison.

Made to look an idiot again, huh?

I know you were itching for it to be a white right winger, but not many of them would demand the release of female Muslim from jail.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Left wing media is already trying to hide that this is an Islamic terrorist targeting Jewish people for their faith.

Gosh, if one wing nut retweets another wing nuts tweet, it makes it true

That is literally all you degenerates do.!

You’re such copy n paste whore. Do you even walk?

ha ha a fucking PARROT .. not even one with pretty colors but one colored with the hues found on shit ... Mr. TWITter :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3:

1Holliday1

Banned
Banned
Fucking hell…give it a fucking rest. “You people”…fuck off with that shite! You’re the reason why America can’t be a united country.
You know, Brainfail, you're almost starting to make sense at times. Credit to @Lily for helping you see.
...but yes, conservatives are angry, violent, and unreasonable, and easily lead by foreign influences and wannabe autocrats, causing the country to be divided rather than united.

1Holliday1

Banned
Banned
I know you were itching for it to be a white right winger
Hey, no matter what kind of conservative it was. Conservative is conservative and violence in the name of religion is their way.

You know - "When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross"

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Muslims are "Conservative" in terms of their religion, but when in western countries they overwhelmingly support liberal parties and policies, because the Conservative ones don't tend to favour mass immigration, especially of the Islamic variety.

1Holliday1

Banned
Banned
Muslims are "Conservative" in terms of their religion, but when in western countries they overwhelmingly support liberal parties and policies, because the Conservative ones don't tend to favour mass immigration, especially of the Islamic variety.
Of course, dummy. They will ally with the people who offer them (in my opinion misguidedly) the least opposition. And as usual, you are misusing the term "liberal" since as I've been pointing out for all my many years on the internetz, Democrats are not a Liberal party. They are just the other conservative party in the one party system two step that people have bought into. There is nothing in "Liberalism" that supports mass immigration at this point in our history - that in fact, is a far right economic policy championed by Libertarians and their ilk.

1Holliday1

Banned
Banned
So you regard the woke "Refugees Welcome" SJW brigade as "Conservatives"?
.I think they are thinking with their emotions, albeit good compassion, rather than their heads.
20 years I've been saying this on the internetz, FairyAnne. It's my held view since the late 70's.
.It's sound, so I've no need to revise it.

PS: Could you wrap up your failure, please.
I have to get to the store and then have a game to watch. 'k?

1Holliday1

Banned
Banned
SJW's are not fucking Conservative you moron. :Crazy:
Can you read, idjit?
I said that in this instance they are misguided in their choice of policy whether I understand the intention or not. That's what I wrote. Do practice your comprehension skills, FairyAnn. Most people in some way violate what should be the basic guiding principles of their philosophy (often foolishly in order to take an opposition view). If you know the history of immigration policy in this country then you know that this political division is fairly recent - post 2000.

Last edited:

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
I'm just trying to wrap my head around your topsy turvy political wordview....

The reality is, most leftists are open borders for moral reasons, whereas the Big Business types are happy with mass immigration because it provides a neverending supply of cheap labour.

The Corporate fatcats are right wing economically, but woke leftists when it comes to social issues.

Blanket blaming the "far right" or Conservatives for open borders is retarded.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Fucking hell…give it a fucking rest. “You people”…fuck off with that shite! You’re the reason why America can’t be a united country.
You know, Brainfail, you're almost starting to make sense at times. Credit to @Lily for helping you see.
...but yes, conservatives are angry, violent, and unreasonable, and easily lead by foreign influences and wannabe autocrats, causing the country to be divided rather than united.
If this isn't liberal projection what is? :LOL3:

1Holliday1

Banned
Banned
The reality is, most leftists are open borders for moral reasons, whereas the Big Business types are happy with mass immigration because it provides a neverending supply of cheap labour.
So you just repeated everything, in a nutshell (your dwelling place) that I have said. Bravo, retard.
I mean except for your use of the term leftist, which is quite different from "Liberal" (quite different, and I think you'll find that commies are actually quite protective of their borders in both directions though).

What you're missing is the guise used by one political party in order to align with the actual policies of the other. You may, from afar imagine that Republicans have been anti-immigration but then tell me what exactly the Bush (43) administration did when it had control of both chambers, to curb immigration.
Republican rank and file don't make policy - Corporate whoring representatives do. The conservatives that count, not the fools in the rank and file (social conservatives) are run by the business community. All the dog and pony show crap is just to keep the votes coming. And, Dem political leaders can appeal to the bleeding hearts in the rank and file successfully - it creates a nice division among the voters, but the people who really matter, the ones who pull the strings are well aligned and win either way.

Interestingly, Cato Inst (very conservative), shows that Dems have historically conducted more deportations than Repukes.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

American conservatives do not support Islam or view Islam as conservative lmao

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
So you just repeated everything, in a nutshell (your dwelling place) that I have said. Bravo, retard.
I mean except for your use of the term leftist, which is quite different from "Liberal" (quite different, and I think you'll find that commies are actually quite protective of their borders in both directions though).

What you're missing is the guise used by one political party in order to align with the actual policies of the other. You may, from afar imagine that Republicans have been anti-immigration but then tell me what exactly the Bush (43) administration did when it had control of both chambers, to curb immigration.
Republican rank and file don't make policy - Corporate whoring representatives do. The conservatives that count, not the fools in the rank and file (social conservatives) are run by the business community. All the dog and pony show crap is just to keep the votes coming. And, Dem political leaders can appeal to the bleeding hearts in the rank and file successfully - it creates a nice division among the voters, but the people who really matter, the ones who pull the strings are well aligned and win either way.

Interestingly, Cato Inst (very conservative), shows that Dems have historically conducted more deportations than Repukes.

You really are dumb as fuck.

Go ahead and tell us all what conservative IS. So everyone knows who you are talking about. And I dont mean your feelings about the people who you've decided are conservative. Chose specific examples.

I'll wait.

Speaking of waiting......did you ever get a check from Pfizer or did you attack individual rights and shill for the man for free?

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

Nor should they! Islam is a Conservative religion, in that they look after their own and essentially wish to conserve their cultural practices, way of life, traditions etc.

They are very tribal and nowhere near as tolerant as Christians and other religions.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Muslims got one thing going for them

they would never tolerate deviant sodomites like Blurt and Admong

They'd throw this pair of parasites off a rooftop with a plastic bag over their heads and machine gun them on the way down.

I can totally respect them for that

Sadly tho, seamong would fit right in with his kiddie raping ways & there isn't a burqua big enough to fit on Oak

1Holliday1

Banned
Banned

Nor should they! Islam is a Conservative religion, in that they look after their own and essentially wish to conserve their cultural practices, way of life, traditions etc.

They are very tribal and nowhere near as tolerant as Christians and other religions.
Now that's an interesting observation there lil Nazi fella,
but isn't it American conservatives who are calling for the preservation of "Christian" culture and carrying guns in support of it - vilifying anything which is not them exactly as you have accused muslims of doing?

You'd make a great Ameican LibiCon. Just line up on the side of the ball your party leaders tell you too and never notice the contradictions from policy to policy. Never think, FairyAnn. It's baaaahahahad. LoLz

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

Liberals are leftists ffs, take your head out of your prolapsed ass. Although the modern variety are far more extreme than you oldschool types. I've always stated that big business and leftists support open borders, no idea why you're implying that you're the only person who is aware of this...

I'm aware that the Republican party is only marginally different to the Democrats. Heck, I wouldn't be suprised if the ultra wealthy Jewish donors give money to both parties, in order to control both sides. I know that goes on in the UK with the Tory party and Labour. The 2 party system needs dismantling but there's zero chance of that ever happening without some kind of civil war scenario, the same can be said for my country. The establishment parties are too deep rooted to be removed via the ballot box.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

A wise man never plays leapfrog with a unicorn.
Site Supporter ☠️

They'd throw this pair of parasites off a rooftop with a plastic bag over their heads and machine gun them on the way down.

Sadly tho, seamong would fit right in with his kiddie raping ways & there isn't a burqua big enough to fit on Oak
At the end of the day you're still a disgusting chubby boy with shitty hair and bad posture.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
What would Muslims do with a disgusting deformed freak like Peaches *ahem* Loservon tho?

that's a serious question cause I'm sure with their 2nd century ways they'd be worried he's contagious

you know, no science

holla

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

At the end of the day you're still a disgusting chubby boy with shitty hair and bad posture.
and you're still a high heel wearing yellow belly cuck

need a smoke?

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Liberals are leftists ffs, take your head out of your prolapsed ass. Although the modern variety are far more extreme than you oldschool types. I've always stated that big business and leftists support open borders, no idea why you're implying that you're the only person who is aware of this...

I'm aware that the Republican party is only marginally different to the Democrats. Heck, I wouldn't be suprised if the ultra wealthy Jewish donors give money to both parties, in order to control both sides. I know that goes on in the UK with the Tory party and Labour. The 2 party system needs dismantling but there's zero chance of that ever happening without some kind of civil war scenario, the same can be said for my country. The establishment parties are too deep rooted to be removed via the ballot box.

^^^TRIGGERED

1Holliday1

Banned
Banned
Liberals are leftists
The term leftist in the way I approve of it's use means commie. Liberalism (the foundation of Western Democracy and capitalist societies) is the opposite of Commie, FairyAnn. We've been over this many times, but your granite skull never never absorbs this well understood information. Pick up a book sometime, why doncheh.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Now that's an interesting observation there lil Nazi fella,
but isn't it American conservatives who are calling for the preservation of "Christian" culture and carrying guns in support of it - vilifying anything which is not them exactly as you have accused muslims of doing?

You'd make a great Ameican LibiCon. Just line up on the side of the ball your party leaders tell you too and never notice the contradictions from policy to policy. Never think, FairyAnn. It's baaaahahahad. LoLz

This is really an ignorant post.

Define "Christian culture"?

You are bitching that people seek to preserve their individual and constitutional rights to have freedom of speech, expression, freedom of association and to have their 2nd Ammendment preserved.

That's what you hate. People having the rights and liberties to violate YOUR beliefs.

That's why you are not an American liberal and never will be. You are an authoritarian collectivist who wants to force everyone to participate in what you view as "community". Even down to no autonomy.

You have far more in common with Isalm that a basic American conservative.

And fyi? Not everyone who does 2A demonstrations is Christian. I'm sure in your ignorant head "Christian culture" is TBN lmao.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

and you're still a high heel wearing yellow belly cuck

need a smoke?
I know you are, but what am I?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

^^^TRIGGERED

No, he is correct. You guys have your tongues welded to the rectum of the establishment.

It's a shame.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Liberals are leftists
The term leftist in the way I approve of it's use means commie. Commieism and Liberalism (the foundation of Western Democracy and capitalist societies) is the opposite of Commie, FairyAnn. We've been over this many times, but your granite skull never never absorbs this well understood information. Pick up a book sometime, why doncheh.

Complete idiocy.

Propaganda isnt semen, H. You dont have to pound it so hard.