Queen Elizabeth II has died

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
How the civilized report it... the summary of yesterday's historical events from our channel 10.... @reaper might like this.

What makes me swell with pride that even young men are moved by this event. The monarchy are safe from AUSTRALIA'S repulsive republicans.

A summary from Channel 10 Perrh WA.

God Save the King.

chew the fat

Fluent In Sarcasm
Site Supporter
sbsBOoE.gif

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Horsehit.

You can't have bodyguard when you are a number two in an AH-64, the other guy is the fucking pilot. Randy Andy was an ASW pilot in a Sea King against a navy with little or no, after the sinking of the Santa Fe, submarine threat. He flew around doing nothing while Harry actually killed Taliban.

Learn and stop lying.
he would be quite the hostage if he went down and got grabbed up

imagine the humiliating and gory vids they would come out of the caves 2 upload every week?

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
omni has a crush on him, maybe even a poster on her wall lol

You two are first class retards... It isn't up to Andrew to, "clear his name," it is up to Giuffre to prove her allegations.

I neither like him or hate him. I am just not a clueless mudslinging dickhead flinging mud at innocent people like you do. Get my drift?

Clothahump

Factory Bastard
Naw. Close this shit up already. Good grief all the ones that past in our individual lives over the years deserve more respect than her. If you think otherwise you never loved any of your family members.. End of story. It is that black and white.
Aw, bless your heart. Do you have royal issues? Did she sneak into your bedroom when you were little and go "Boogie, boogie" at you?

chew the fat

Fluent In Sarcasm
Site Supporter
A Fairy Tale Comes True ... :OhGawd:

When I was a child, my father cheated and didn't love my family.

My parents divorced later.

Soon, my mother died in a car accident.

My brother and I could only live in my grandma's old house.

The whole family lived on my grandma's savings.

A few years ago, my brother drifted away after marrying an actress.

A couple of years later, my grandmother died.

Now my Dad, at the age of 73, has to work for the first time to support the family...

Such a tragic set of events... :SadFace:

:daFuq2:

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
A Fairy Tale Comes True ... :OhGawd:

When I was a child, my father cheated and didn't love my family.

My parents divorced later.

Soon, my mother died in a car accident.

My brother and I could only live in my grandma's old house.

The whole family lived on my grandma's savings.

A few years ago, my brother drifted away after marrying an actress.

A couple of years later, my grandmother died.

Now my Dad, at the age of 73, has to work for the first time to support the family...

Such a tragic set of events... :SadFace:

:daFuq2:

Except you missed the part the mother cheated on the father first...

died in an a car accident but would have survived had she worn a seat beat...

The Ginger grandson missed the beloved grandfathers funeral because he was telling a whole bunch of lies he was caught out on to a fat negress slug who made billions off White American people

and the Ginger brother is going broke because he can't produce content

and his freckled wife can't stop spending the mothers inheritance showing off ill fitting clothes.

chew the fat

Fluent In Sarcasm
Site Supporter
Except you missed the part the mother cheated on the father first...

died in an a car accident but would have survived had she worn a seat beat...

The Ginger grandson missed the beloved grandfathers funeral because he was telling a whole bunch of lies he was caught out on to a fat negress slug who made billions off White American people

and the Ginger brother is going broke because he can't produce content

and his freckled wife can't stop spending the mothers inheritance showing off ill fitting clothes.

Yeah well I suppose it's just a slight variation to the fairy tale ... I did leave out some of the small details, maybe ... :OhGawd:

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
The King’s English?? Oh fuck no! The big-eared knob jockey was once overheard telling Camilla that he was so horny for her, that he would suck on her tampon!

It’s the Queen’s English for the cultured…fo fo life!

He did not say that at all. That is an embelishment of what was said. And it isn't the first you've indulged in idol gossip and swam in feces, throwing shade over our illustreous sovereign .:Beatdown2:

Last edited:

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
But Meg was so cute when she was little ... :OhGawd:

fv8uVBj.jpg

She isn't a princess.... she gave Harry blow jobs.

They are losing money hand over fist. The marriage??? I will be generous and give it another year ...

Word on the street is, he is close to blowing out his brains.