Queen Elizabeth II has died

Gabbo

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Harry was NEVER sent into action and DID HAVE BODYGUARDS....

My post is accurate.

who are you anyway?
He was a FAO and later a #2 in an Apatche. You can't have a bodyguard as an FAO nor as a gunner in a AH-64. Where fuck is the so called bodyguard going to ride in AH-64 and what use will he be at 500m in the air flying at 300kph? There is room for a pilot and a gunner. There is no room for a bodyguard.

As an FAO a personal bodyguard is sort of useless as it is a three man team whose main threat is small tube artty and snipers. Something a a bodyguard can do nothing about. I am sure the guys in his team were very good, experienced spotters, but then again every spotter in the Royal Army is a better than average soldier.

You know less than nothing about the military and what went down in Afghanistan. Some of us were over there you fat cunt. While you were filling your fat, fetid gob with Chiko Rolls some of us found out what being in the army was all about.

You don't know shit you dumb fuck.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
He was a FAO and later a #2 in an Apatche. You can't have a bodyguard as an FAO nor as a gunner in a AH-64. Where fuck is the so called bodyguard going to ride in AH-64 and what use will he be at 500m in the air flying at 300kph? There is room for a pilot and a gunner. There is no room for a bodyguard.

As an FAO a personal bodyguard is sort of useless as it is a three man team whose main threat is small tube artty and snipers. Something a a bodyguard can do nothing about. I am sure the guys in his team were very good, experienced spotters, but then again every spotter in the Royal Army is a better than average soldier.

You know less than nothing about the military and what went down in Afghanistan. Some of us were over there you fat cunt. While you were filling your fat, fetid gob with Chiko Rolls some of us found out what being in the army was all about.

Hey man…she’s only a chick…most of them are not military-minded! Harry had military bodyguards when grounded no doubt…fuck_face!

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
When the Countess of Wessex was going around meeting people, I think I saw a bulletproof vest under the guard's jacket ...

It was in Manchester, wasn't it ... !!!

She is a lovely lady, the Countess ... ⭐

I love that pair... the Wessexes. I wish Edward was made the Duke of Edinburgh... both of them are pure class. And Edward really looks like his mum.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Really... did you run into my nephew Dean P______ He drove tanks... fuck off with your crap. Harry had personal SAS body guards and we met one via the celeb SAS SHOW which came to Australia and stayed here making more shows. Take your boohoo post and shove it up your arse.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Working as a mechanic during WW2. Shameful that any Brit would be a Neo-Nazi.

HOOBNYNCNJCORGRTQULUQ7KWP4.jpg
Yet Britain and some British citizens are supporting Ukraine and their Azov brigades in the proxy Western war with Russia in Ukraine, and soon Georgia and Azerbaijan....

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
I can't bring myself to saying God Save the King just yet. I am in deep grief but listening to the ABC 24 and all the great comments about how much loved and respected our dear Queen and still is cheering me somewhat.

This is big.. this is huge. AND this is even bigger than Diana's passing was and that was a shock.

This is a shock too because we didn't know she had bone cancer...not until after she died.
ABC Australia is broadcast only to the fuckwits who watch or listen to it.....

True fact.

chew the fat

Fluent In Sarcasm
Site Supporter
They have stopped the queue to walk past the coffin for a bit now, as it's taking about 11 hours to get there to Westminister ...

I haven't seen any portable loo's anywhere in the background at all, so what the hell are the people doing for a whizz ...

[Let alone the other bodily function]

It's freezing cold there too, so that could bring on an emergency mission.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
They have stopped the queue to walk past the coffin for a bit now, as it's taking about 11 hours to get there to Westminister ...

I haven't seen any portable loo's anywhere in the background at all, so what the hell are the people doing for a whizz ...

[Let alone the other bodily function]

It's freezing cold there too, so that could bring on an emergency mission.
Europe doesn't need heat or working toilets ffs... these mourners are just practising for the winter...

chew the fat

Fluent In Sarcasm
Site Supporter
With all this handshaking shit going on, what has happened to Covid ... (⊙o⊙)

reaper

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
For that other person who calls me a liar..

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
Yeah, not to bright that Gobbo character now is he lulz.

It and Lie Low Lil are just trying to appear edgie and disrupt the thread.I'd just ignore there rather transparent and pathetic attempts.Nice cunthing there though by the way.

chew the fat

Fluent In Sarcasm
Site Supporter
The queue to get to see the Queen is now 24 hours.

They mentioned toilet breaks, so there must be places to go ...

:Triggered:

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Yes I am watching... very hard to stop my eyes welling up...

The pipes were fantastic...

What the Navy pulls the carriage and not horses for people who don't know...

reaper

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Yes I am watching... very hard to stop my eyes welling up...

The pipes were fantastic...

What the Navy pulls the carriage and not horses for people who don't know...

Yeah I found that a bit strange.

When you think about it though it is logical as the horses can get spooked.