Queen Elizabeth II has died

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I am still watching.... it's getting emotionally exhausting.

One American woman commented earlier... "we don't have anything like this in the USA. " She went on the say, "the politics in America is terrible," or something to that effect. It was pretty obvious she was envious of how the UK conducts itself. Not in a bad way... in a regrettable way the her country wasn't up to scratch..

Last edited:

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
VYutVGn.jpg

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
The services were lovely. Everything was carried out beautifully and without incident. It was a grand affair and I guess now it's time to move on to the next monarch.

Only flaw was Harry's military uniform being taken away. He did serve after all. Seemed petty and marred the whole thing a bit.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
The services were lovely. Everything was carried out beautifully and without incident. It was a grand affair and I guess now it's time to move on to the next monarch.

Only flaw was Harry's military uniform being taken away. He did serve after all. Seemed petty and marred the whole thing a bit.

It is against the law in the UK to wear a military uniform if you are not serving in the military. Not so in the USA where ex service people are allowed and do wear uniforms when they leave the service apparently.

Harry had his medals on.

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
It is against the law in the UK to wear a military uniform if you are not serving in the military. Not so in the USA where ex service people are allowed and do wear uniforms when they leave the service apparently.

Harry had his medals on.

That's odd. Anne was never even in the military. William, Edward and the King himself are no longer serving...

reaper

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
That's odd. Anne was never even in the military. William, Edward and the King himself are no longer serving...
They represent some arm of the military.

Harry was Captain General of the royal marines until he had to give it up when moving to America.

Members of the royal family who are granted titles and duties on behalf of the crown are permitted to wear their military uniforms during ceremonial events, such as state funerals.

Anne- In New Zealand Princess Anne is Colonel in Chief of The Royal New Zealand Corps of Signals and The Royal New Zealand Army Nursing Corps. 25) In Australia The Princess Royal is Colonel-in-Chief of The Royal Australian Corps of Signals and The Royal Australian Corps of Transport.

Edward-

Edward joined the Royal Marines after leaving university in 1986.

In January 1987, he dropped out of the commando course after having completed one-third of the 12-month training.

He transitioned into a career in entertainment, and while never actively serving in the military, he does possess a number of military honours and titles.

Royal Honorary Colonel of the London Regiment, Royal Colonel of 2nd Battalion, The Rifles, and an Honorary Air Commodore of Royal Air Force Waddington.

You get my point here.

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
They represent some arm of the military.

Harry was Captain General of the royal marines until he had to give it up when moving to America.

Members of the royal family who are granted titles and duties on behalf of the crown are permitted to wear their military uniforms during ceremonial events, such as state funerals.

Anne- In New Zealand Princess Anne is Colonel in Chief of The Royal New Zealand Corps of Signals and The Royal New Zealand Army Nursing Corps. 25) In Australia The Princess Royal is Colonel-in-Chief of The Royal Australian Corps of Signals and The Royal Australian Corps of Transport.

Edward-

Edward joined the Royal Marines after leaving university in 1986.

In January 1987, he dropped out of the commando course after having completed one-third of the 12-month training.

He transitioned into a career in entertainment, and while never actively serving in the military, he does possess a number of military honours and titles.

Royal Honorary Colonel of the London Regiment, Royal Colonel of 2nd Battalion, The Rifles, and an Honorary Air Commodore of Royal Air Force Waddington.

You get my point here.

I was responding to the info that Caskur provided. I just think it's wrong to exclude Harry, he hasn't done anything to shame the Royal family like Andrew has. Just an opinion, it was already done. It is what it is...

reaper

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I was responding to the info that Caskur provided. I just think it's wrong to exclude Harry, he hasn't done anything to shame the Royal family like Andrew has. Just an opinion, it was already done. It is what it is...
They went to America supposedly becasue they wanted "Privacy".

They then went on Oprah and acccused the royal family of all sorts.Signed netflix deals,book deals,podcast deals.They purposely but the Queen under a huge amount of pressure while her husband was dying,and was ill herself.The sooner they fuck off back to America the better.They are not welcome in the UK and you guys can keep the attention whores who want "Privacy" so much.Hell if you love them so much perhaps you Americans can make them King and Queen of the US.

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
They went to America supposedly becasue he wanted "Privacy".

They then went on Oprah and acccused the royal family of all sorts.Signed netflix deals,book deals,podcast deals.They purposely but the Queen under a huge amount of pressure while her husband was dying,and was ill herself.The sooner they fuck off back to America the better.They are not welcome in the UK and you guys can keep the attention whores who want "Privacy" so much.Hell if you love them so much perhaps you Americans can make them King and Queen of the US.

Aren't you overreacting a bit? All I'm saying is that if you have served honorably in the military, it's shameful to take that away because of his distance to the royal family now.

And no, we don't want a monarchy here. We got rid of it 246 years ago.

reaper

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Aren't you overreacting a bit? All I'm saying is that if you have served honorably in the military, it's shameful to take that away because of his distance to the royal family now.

And no, we don't want a monarchy here. We got rid of it 246 years ago.
Caskur has already explained that to you.

Edit-

For the record I can't stand either of the attention seeking pos.And I'll never forgive them for the lies and pressure they both put our lovely Queen under.They are scum,full stop.

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Caskur has already explained that to you.

Edit-

For the record I can't stand either of the attention seeking pos.And I'll never forgive them for the lies and pressure they both put our lovely Queen under.They are scum,full stop.

I understand that she explained. I think it's shitty. We don't have to agree on anything, this is just a conversation and being able to agree without being disagreeable might be how to operate on topics outside of meltdown.

I accept how you feel. I've said from the beginning that I don't find them to be innocent of their role in this conflict.

However, what sort of surprises me that seeing the Queen die, no one seems to have learned anything about forgiveness and compassion from her as far as I can see.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

It is never WRONG to obey the law. As King, King Charles has to uphold the law and they (RF) can't just run around changing laws willy nilly because it upsets some people's sensibilities Harry threw in his privileges. Harry gave up his job as a senior working royal which he was paid handsomely for I may add..... a dream job. Better than unclogging people sewage systems that's for sure

Tough shit he had to wear mourning clothes. HIS GREAT Uncle Edward VIII WAS the King of England and abdicated for a woman, Wallace Simpson. He went to his brothers funeral King George the VI and His mother's funeral Queen Mary in a mourning suit and he set a precedent by wearing mourning suites.

Lol at you buying the pity story. Are you reading Omid Scobie gossip rags or something?

I think ( but cannot confirm just yet) Meghans been dumped by her Sunshine Sachs promotions people for not paying her bills... might be gossip.. might be a tall tale.... I will have to wait to see what royal sources say.

I hope it is true and I never have open my MSN browser to see one of their bullshit promos ever again.

reaper

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I understand that she explained. I think it's shitty. We don't have to agree on anything, this is just a conversation and being able to agree without being disagreeable might be how to operate on topics outside of meltdown.

I accept how you feel. I've said from the beginning that I don't find them to be innocent of their role in this conflict.

However, what sort of surprises me that seeing the Queen die, no one seems to have learned anything about forgiveness and compassion from her as far as I can see.
I get your point.

They just don't deserve forgiveness or compassion.

Have either of them held up there hands and said `sorry we fucked up`? Nope,and they never will.So fuck em`,you Americans are welcome to them.

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
It is never WRONG to obey the law. As King, King Charles has to uphold the law and they (RF) can't just run around changing laws willy nilly because it upsets some people's sensibilities Harry threw in his privileges. Harry gave up his job as a senior working royal which he was paid handsomely for I may add..... a dream job. Better than unclogging people sewage systems that's for sure

Tough shit he had to wear mourning clothes. HIS GREAT Uncle Edward VIII WAS the King of England and abdicated for a woman, Wallace Simpson. He went to his brothers funeral King George the VI and His mother's funeral Queen Mary in a mourning suit and he set a precedent by wearing mourning suites.

Lol at you buying the pity story. Are you reading Omid Scobie gossip rags or something?

I think ( but cannot confirm just yet) Meghans been dumped by her Sunshine Sachs promotions people for not paying her bills... might be gossip.. might be a tall tale.... I will have to wait to see what royal sources say.

I hope it is true and I never have open my MSN browser to see one of their bullshit promos ever again.

No, I don't read any rags or listen to any gossips. I find it dull.

I am commenting based on what I saw. Harry didn't abdicate. He didn't let the country down. He chose another life and none of you seem to care about how maybe the death of his mother (at the hands of the media) might have something to do with it.

So much hate and judgment. I think it's sad.

But keep on hating. If it works for you, you do you. I'm out.

reaper

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

I am commenting based on what I saw. Harry didn't abdicate. He didn't let the country down. He chose another life and none of you seem to care about how maybe the death of his mother (at the hands of the media) might have something to do with it.

Him and that attention whore earned the hate.

Now let them wallow in it so they can virtue signal about how badly they are treated.

Nobody in the UK cares after what they did to our Queen.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
And BTW... The Queen gave Harry 1 whole year to change his mind about leaving his high position and he did not change his mind.

Get out the violins. Harry is a wanker... to me he has always been a wanker but the poms loved him before he married a woman who told him he was trapped in the system. He said he didn't realised how trapped he was.. what a pathetic wanker he is...

no, it was more like that dumb shit he married felt that she was "trapped" ...

Trapped my arse... The English people couldn't believe the shit that came out of her mouth during the Oprah Winfrey fiasco. especially as during her pregnancy she has 2 trips to the USA and 4 holidays in Europe while she was pregnant.... and told Oprah she never left Frogmore.

Living in a fishbowl???.. I will swap swap fish bowls with those two wingers any day of the week if I could take 6 trips in 9 months...to Europe and the USA.

Puh-leeze...

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Oh yeah... you are 100% correct about me hating those two reprobates.

Colour me guilty...

now that our much admired precious Queen is buried... I will spill the beans....lol

the harkles are fair game now and they, the dastardly duo, well ....King Charles will be wasting his time if he tries to protect them.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Him and that attention whore earned the hate.

Now let them wallow in it so they can virtue signal about how badly they are treated.

Nobody in the UK cares after what they did to our Queen.

We're fuming about what they did to the Queen who deserved to live her last years in peace not suffering bone cancer which was claimed to be brought on by stress...(I don't believe stress brings on anything but that is just my scepticism). Apparently her form of cancer in the bones is stress related..

There are moves in the works that are going to deal with the Harkles... you know their craic about the Queen being a bad mother during her reign and all that rubbish in the Oprah Winfrey fiasco... none of it is forgotten... trust me. OPRAH had the interview taken off the net... Too late.. her name is mud these days. No one likes that fat bitch anymore.

MeAgain insulted the Queen, the King, The Wales, the British people .... bullied staff, little Princess Charlotte... she dumped all her friends, her family.. got Harry to dump LITERALLY everyone in his life and they are both denying their own Children their birthright which is to love their extended family...and vice versa

Harry is back on the booze... smokes hooch everyday... that doesn't spell a happy man to me... that tells me he cannot bare the day without chemical assistance. YEAH right... he is in love with the narcissis... sure and I'm 5, 10 with an Elle McPherson bod...lol

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I get your point.

They just don't deserve forgiveness or compassion.

Have either of them held up there hands and said `sorry we fucked up`? Nope,and they never will.So fuck em`,you Americans are welcome to them.

Oh yeah... I would LOVE two things..

1. They stay in the USA PERMANENTLY never to drop their little lying poisonous darts again...

2. Never to see their paid promotions from Sunshine Sachs on my MSN browser ever again either.

Their poor kids are collateral damage according to a 75 year old black American woman the other day... sadly, she might be right.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Oh the other creepy thing Meghan does is she gives this weird journalist called Omid Scobi "LEAKS".. he thinks he is bi-racial... because he is half Scottish sad half Iranian....lol Scott's and Iranians are both caucasion...LOL.

Anyway, whenever you hear, "royal sources say" or "friends of the Sussexes report" its no such thing. It is MEGHAN telling Scobi what to say, what to write.. She is the sole source of virtually EVERYTHING.

All Scobie is doing is maligning the media. I mean we hardly trusted the press before.. these stories in the press, seals it.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
It would be nice if The Leaker kept her trivial complaints to herself so the rest of us can enjoy the funeral.

I think we all get mixed messages from the press... I can't believe all the Canadians on the net I have seen are anti monarchy... all the Asian Canadians at BC ....

our press has been covering all of it (The life and death of Elizabeth 2) on every channel, every detail 24/7 and catching everyone's opinion as well... ...

But I just saw some junk American press talking about it with a different slant on everything.. and I mean EVERYTHING.. they're totally clueless about the mechanations of monarchy. I think they must believe their own movies or something.

Last edited:

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
There is one thing that people don't know about the Queen is that when she became Queen she didn't know anything as her education existed of 2 things only, being trained as a lady and she went to a boys school Eaton as older teenager just to study the constitution.... that was it.

She had arrange for schooling so she could talk to the dignitaries she was scheduled to meet. I guess that included history and geography.... maybe maths too.

Nothing is ever mentioned about that.

There is a great documentary about her. (There are many in fact) And all the people she employed including a woman who broke her new shoes in... now that was funny when I saw that.