Queen Elizabeth II has died

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Well personally I don’t know what the whole tampon effort was about? I’d just wear the Dolmio grin! :Happy5:

images

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
I would’ve said: “This is hilarious given our recent discussion concerning civility.”

I’m an A+ English student. Caskur believes that she’s at least A-stream in the Queen’s Engrish…but that’s just preposterous!

:LOL3:

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I would’ve said: “This is hilarious given our recent discussion concerning civility.”

I’m an A+ English student. Caskur believes that she’s at least A-stream in the Queen’s Engrish, but that’s just preposterous!

I'm being civil. I was posting colloquially. I wasn't being careful with how I was writing.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
I have nothing negative to say about either of those two posters. They've always been more than civil with me. I have never received any hate from either of them.

I like them both very well. They are sweet.
They’re both full of shit. But…this is the Queen’s thread after all. Respect to Caskur before she wants to kick me in the ballz again. Lol

images

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Oh my bad…I just presumed it was Caskur’s! She’s monarchy nutty.

Makes sense.

I just respected QEII because most male leaders throughout the world have been fuck ups. Drama, drama, and more ignorant drama. She was steady as it goes.

More women should be running shit, imho.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Makes sense.

I just respected QEII because most male leaders throughout the world have been fuck ups. Drama, drama, and more ignorant drama. She was steady as it goes.

More women should be running shit, imho.
There should be hormonal time-outs, otherwise I 100% agree. I sincerely hope that didn’t come off as chauvinistic or sexist?

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I’m just being realistic. Hormones strongly govern a female’s state of mind. I’m all for equity and don’t want obvious truths from marring progression in any sector.

This is ridiculous. You know QE II was a female right? When did she step wrong?

Charles can't even handle a bad pen without having a tantrum...

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

I’m an A+ English student. Caskur believes that she’s at least A-stream in the Queen’s Engrish…but that’s just preposterous!

ENGLISH Literature and plain old English are two different subjects.

English literature is text analysis.... English is just the nuts and bolts slog of the subject which really is never mastered entirely CONGRATS ON YOUR A+.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
ENGLISH Literature and plain old English are two different subjects.

English literature is text analysis.... English is just the nuts and bolts slog of the subject which really is never mastered entirely CONGRATS ON YOUR A+.
Thanks toots. I actually achieved an A+ through my essays and oratory prowess. They told me that I would excel in business management or become an author. I still want to become an author when I have some idle time on my hands.