Last edited:

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
“…whom is and whom isn’t civilised.”

You’re welcum!
:Happy5:
Wrong.

It's "who is and who isn't civilised."Here, "who" can be replaced by a subject pronoun (such as "he" or "she") and is thus the subject of the sentence. You use "whom" when referring to the object (such as "him" or "her," both object pronouns).

You know your English sucks when it takes a Frog to set you right, podjo.

@Lily

I'm sure you'll get to hear my accent some day. It's not only Canadian, it's French-Canadian (albeit only slightly).

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️
Wrong.

It's "who is and who isn't civilised."Here, "who" can be replaced by a subject pronoun (such as "he" or "she") and is thus the subject of the sentence. You use "whom" when referring to the object (such as "him" or "her," both object pronouns).

@Lily

I'm sure you'll get to hear my accent some day. It's not only Canadian, it's French-Canadian (albeit only slightly).
BLURT!

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Wrong.

@Lily

I was wrong about being wrong. Well, damn, that means I am always right. :LOL3:

I was hoping you'd record in both languages.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Wrong.

@Lily

Incorrect you queer. I was right the first time.

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
You’re gay as fuck. Now fuck off and don’t bother addressing me again.
Here's the thing, though: while you can't prove I'm gay, I need only point in the direction of any one of your posts to prove you're a dickhead.

See how that works?

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
images