Queen Elizabeth II has died

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Yep, seems to take things in stride and tries to keep her chin up with all that pressure.
imagine trying 2 be a kid in that family? they wanna play nintendo but some ghoul comes in 3hrs a day telling u which way 2 hold a fork?

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I would beat the fuck out of Putin (in his prime) given a chance! The bloke is evil incarnate!

And can you believe certain board people at other places are on PUTIN'S team?

He has threatened and means to use his nuclear bombs on EUROPE.

I always said once the QUEEN dies, China will start moving... and guess who is buttering up to PUTIN?

Are you ready for Armageddon because it's upon us. It won't come in the North's winter so we have a good 6 month breather. Start thinking about which outback town you want to head to....;)

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
imagine trying 2 be a kid in that family? they wanna play nintendo but some ghoul comes in 3hrs a day telling u which way 2 hold a fork?

Lol...

My kid's dad and his side of the family were like that about table manners. It works out in the long run, my kids' have excellent table manners. It is nice to see people not shovel food in their mouth and chew with their mouths open...chomping...yuck.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
There’s also a disparity between American English and the Queen’s English here!

images

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Lol...

My kid's dad and his side of the family were like that about table manners. It works out in the long run, my kids' have excellent table manners. It is nice to see people not shovel food in their mouth and chew with their mouths open...chomping...yuck.
ofc, but they r so strict and it doesnt need 2 be

im sure its not all that strict and proper, like in movies where a 'lady' needs 2 walk across a room with 'war & peace' balanced on her head

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
And can you believe certain board people at other places are on PUTIN'S team?

He has threatened and means to use his nuclear bombs on EUROPE.

I always said once the QUEEN dies, China will start moving... and guess who is buttering up to PUTIN?

Are you ready for Armageddon because it's upon us. It won't come in the North's winter so we have a good 6 month breather. Start thinking about which outback town you want to head to....;)
Kalbarri, WA. It’s coastal desert…I would live, love and breathe surfing and fishing. Technology is so hard to evade these days though. I don’t want to get cluster-fucked in any vastly populated town at all.

images

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Lol...

It’s a beautiful part of the world. I surfed it that size back in ‘93…a year before immigrating to Oz. It’s about 6 or so hours north of Perth.

Our treacherous coastline... awesome power.