Temple Beth Israel Colleyville Texas being held Hostage, FBI negotiating with the Trump Supporter responsible.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Muslims got one thing going for them

they would never tolerate deviant sodomites like Blurt and Admong

They'd throw this pair of parasites off a rooftop with a plastic bag over their heads and machine gun them on the way down.

I can totally respect them for that

Sadly tho, seamong would fit right in with his kiddie raping ways & there isn't a burqua big enough to fit on Oak
At the end of the day you're still a disgusting chubby boy with shitty hair and bad posture.
and you're still a high heel wearing yellow belly cuck

need a smoke?

Does Aidsman still vape semen? The filthy degenerate.
Oh look it's Cockoholic #2!

You've been suckling cock since childhood, after being anally-birthed by one of your daddies/future lovers.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

No Bull!
Site Supporter ☠️

They'd throw this pair of parasites off a rooftop with a plastic bag over their heads and machine gun them on the way down.

Sadly tho, seamong would fit right in with his kiddie raping ways & there isn't a burqua big enough to fit on Oak
At the end of the day you're still a disgusting chubby boy with shitty hair and bad posture.

need a smoke?

You've been suckling cock since childhood, after being anally-birthed by one of your daddies/future lovers.
Which one of you guys plays the guy role, in your relationship?

1Holliday1

Banned
Banned

need a smoke?

Did you borrow that remark from a 10 year old?

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

No Bull!
Site Supporter ☠️

need a smoke?

Did you borrow that remark from a 10 year old?
Sad!

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Nothing says obsession like 8 Stubby notifications in a row, tremendous self pwnage Cockboy!

mark-w-ck-vertical.jpg
You think that moron is bad, I got one that follows me around like a dog who got kicked in the chops, gumming my ankles in ever thread I appear, begging my acknowledgement. LoL at them. :LOL3:

PS: I call the thing Kennel Dog #1
He does all that in ""ever"" thread?

wow.

Have you been playing hookie on your community sponsored ESL classes again?

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

No Bull!
Site Supporter ☠️
Nothing says obsession like 8 Stubby notifications in a row, tremendous self pwnage Cockboy!

mark-w-ck-vertical.jpg
You think that moron is bad, I got one that follows me around like a dog who got kicked in the chops, gumming my ankles in ever thread I appear, begging my acknowledgement. LoL at them. :LOL3:

wow.

What a dull witted little man, you should take yer Maw out to Cracker Barrel!

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

mark-w-ck-vertical.jpg

wow.

Still triggering, Princess Snowflake?

atta girl, you'll be alright

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Now about this "islam is conservative" bullshit, lemme explain it to you clown assed libtards, AGAIN!:

libtardation is the left hand of satan.
pislam, pig droppings be upon it and its shitgod allah, is satans right hand
Jesus said A house divided cannot stand.
Satan doesnt give a shit cause he knows he and his house are going to hell anyway. May as well take along as much company as possible.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
admin refuses to listen unless someone shoves a blunt object up his ass

don't shoot the messenger

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

No Bull!
Site Supporter ☠️
Oerdin, how does it feel knowing your Gay Boi was wrong again?
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
(CNN)The FBI on Sunday identified Malik Faisal Akram, a 44-year-old British national, as the man who held four people
at a Texas synagogue in an hours-long standoff Saturday before a rescue team entered the building and killed the suspect.
An FBI Hostage Rescue Team killed Akram after the hostages were released around 9 p.m. local time, the agency said. Crime scene investigators at the Beth Israel Congregation in Colleyville, Texas -- about 15 miles from Fort Worth -- recovered one firearm they believe belonged to Akram, a spokesperson for the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives told CNN.

1Holliday1

Banned
Banned

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
(CNN)The FBI on Sunday identified Malik Faisal Akram, a 44-year-old British national, as the man who held four people
at a Texas synagogue in an hours-long standoff Saturday before a rescue team entered the building and killed the suspect.
An FBI Hostage Rescue Team killed Akram after the hostages were released around 9 p.m. local time, the agency said. Crime scene investigators at the Beth Israel Congregation in Colleyville, Texas -- about 15 miles from Fort Worth -- recovered one firearm they believe belonged to Akram, a spokesperson for the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives told CNN.
Total MAGA eh cockboi?

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

He quoted ABC News as the source. How does quoting ABC make him wrong? Why are you always an idiot? It makes ABC wrong.

BYW all we have to do is read the thread title to see what a lying idiot you are.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

No Bull!
Site Supporter ☠️
Total MAGA eh cockboi?

I heard Malik drove an Audi A8, jelly Cockboy?

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Total MAGA eh cockboi?

why would I be when I own one?

derp derp derp, cox licker

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
BTW the Muslim terrorist did not release the hostages. Police threw flash bangs and began firing while hostages desperately feed for their lives. It is amazing how many Muslims and lefties are lying about this.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Total MAGA eh cockboi?

Speaking of Audi's, my daughter and son in law made so much money off the house they owned in Florida for less than 3 years, they're paying CASH for a new Audi Q7 SUV!

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

No Bull!
Site Supporter ☠️
Total MAGA eh cockboi?

Of course you do!

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Total MAGA eh cockboi?

Of course you do!
You suck too much cock

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

mark-w-ck-vertical.jpg

wow.

So you believe Cracker Barrel is some racist kkk meet up place for white supremacists and you want Bigs dark skinned self to take his dark skinned mother there?

Such violence.

I mean he totally could because CB isnt actually racist at all......but YOU think it is. So you are kinda like that white female Democrat who called the cops on that black guy at the park and told him she was doing it to get him killed.

Why you guys like that?