Temple Beth Israel Colleyville Texas being held Hostage, FBI negotiating with the Trump Supporter responsible.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

"Brother, can you spare a dime?" Trump
Site Supporter ☠️
Nothing says obsession like 8 Stubby notifications in a row, tremendous self pwnage Cockboy!

mark-w-ck-vertical.jpg
You think that moron is bad, I got one that follows me around like a dog who got kicked in the chops, gumming my ankles in ever thread I appear, begging my acknowledgement. LoL at them. :LOL3:

PS: I call the thing Kennel Dog #1
He does all that in ""ever"" thread?

wow.

Have you been playing hookie on your community sponsored ESL classes again?
What a dull witted little man, you should take yer Maw out to Cracker Barrel!

So you believe Cracker Barrel is some racist kkk meet up place for white supremacists and you want Bigs dark skinned self to take his dark skinned mother there?

Such violence.

I mean he totally could because CB isnt actually racist at all......but YOU think it is. So you are kinda like that white female Democrat who called the cops on that black guy at the park and told him she was doing it to get him killed.

Why you guys like that?
My black girlfriend likes the food at cracker barrel

could she really be a white supremacist in some kind of long term sleeper disguise?

Do you think I should ask her?
As long as you leave her a decent tip at the end of your “date” I’m sure she’ll go wherever you want.
Is that how dating was in your neck of the woods? Probably why you decided to turn gay and suck cock instead?

Portland thing?
You have really got that NO YOU! thing down now, Bigly.
and you've got that water carrying wifely duty down to a science tardlyday
At least we can all agree Andy Ngo reports lies and fabrications.

Quoting ABC is hardly a lie. ABC said they made that inference based upon demands the terrorist made to speak with his "sister" who is a convicted terrorist. Apparently, the terrorist meant it as all Muslims are supposedly brothers and sisters but the ABC reporter thought it was literally this terrorists sibling. Damn. You don't even care about what happened or why, do you?
Stop making excuses, a lie is a lie. Someone who is trying to pass himself off as a "Reporter" has to accept some responsibility.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Nothing says obsession like 8 Stubby notifications in a row, tremendous self pwnage Cockboy!

mark-w-ck-vertical.jpg
You think that moron is bad, I got one that follows me around like a dog who got kicked in the chops, gumming my ankles in ever thread I appear, begging my acknowledgement. LoL at them. :LOL3:

wow.

So you believe Cracker Barrel is some racist kkk meet up place for white supremacists and you want Bigs dark skinned self to take his dark skinned mother there?

Such violence.

I mean he totally could because CB isnt actually racist at all......but YOU think it is. So you are kinda like that white female Democrat who called the cops on that black guy at the park and told him she was doing it to get him killed.

Why you guys like that?

could she really be a white supremacist in some kind of long term sleeper disguise?

As long as you leave her a decent tip at the end of your “date” I’m sure she’ll go wherever you want.
Is that how dating was in your neck of the woods? Probably why you decided to turn gay and suck cock instead?

Portland thing?

Quoting ABC is hardly a lie. ABC said they made that inference based upon demands the terrorist made to speak with his "sister" who is a convicted terrorist. Apparently, the terrorist meant it as all Muslims are supposedly brothers and sisters but the ABC reporter thought it was literally this terrorists sibling. Damn. You don't even care about what happened or why, do you?
Stop making excuses, a lie is a lie. Someone who is trying to pass himself off as a "Reporter" has to accept some responsibility.
Sez the returd who quotes CNN as a source :LOL3:

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

mark-w-ck-vertical.jpg

wow.

Such violence.

Why you guys like that?

Portland thing?

Sez the crypto-fgt that talks about the cock everyday.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

mark-w-ck-vertical.jpg

wow.

Such violence.

Why you guys like that?

Portland thing?

Sez the crypto-fgt that talks about the cock everyday.
sez the sailor boi who posted a picture of a guy wearing underwear on this thread

did it make you giggle when you found it on your hard drive?

You love the cock tho. Don’t lie

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

mark-w-ck-vertical.jpg

wow.

Such violence.

Why you guys like that?

Portland thing?

You don't seem to know what a lie even is. It is intentionally telling an untruth. Reporting that ABC News reports X is not remotely a lie, you syphilitic semian.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

mark-w-ck-vertical.jpg

wow.

Such violence.

Why you guys like that?

Portland thing?

You don't seem to know what a lie even is. It is intentionally telling an untruth. Reporting that ABC News reports X is not remotely a lie, you syphilis semian.
When the gay man you aspire to having sex with said Muhammed Siddiqui was the dude, did you or did you not think that was the guy?

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

mark-w-ck-vertical.jpg

wow.

Such violence.

Why you guys like that?

Portland thing?

You don't seem to know what a lie even is. It is intentionally telling an untruth. Reporting that ABC News reports X is not remotely a lie, you syphilis semian.
When the gay man you aspire to having sex with said Muhammed Siddiqui was the dude, did you or did you not think that was the guy?
English cock licker, do you speak it?

1Holliday1

Banned
Banned

mark-w-ck-vertical.jpg

wow.

Such violence.

Why you guys like that?

Portland thing?

English cock licker, do you speak it?
Better than you can write it to be sure.
Does he speak English cock licker? Who even knew that was a language?
I mean - Is that a request he converse with you in your native tongue or something.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

mark-w-ck-vertical.jpg

wow.

Such violence.

Why you guys like that?

Portland thing?

Thank you for admitting you have no argument and are just lying.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
When people tell you they are stupid with no logical arguments you shod believe them.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

mark-w-ck-vertical.jpg

wow.

Such violence.

Why you guys like that?

Portland thing?

Do you have Andy Ngo attached to you somewhere at this time?

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

mark-w-ck-vertical.jpg

wow.

Such violence.

Why you guys like that?

Portland thing?

Who did your butt buddy report in front of God and everybody was the hostage taker, who did he bear false witness against, say his name Odor De' Turd!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

mark-w-ck-vertical.jpg

wow.

Such violence.

Why you guys like that?

Portland thing?

That's Admin for you. He is really only motivated to sling partisan shit. He doesnt really stop to understand anything or make sure anything is correct. He doesnt care.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

mark-w-ck-vertical.jpg

wow.

Such violence.

Why you guys like that?

Portland thing?

Irony much?

Your problem is your poor discernment. You want partisan "ammo" so badly that go level Idiocracy and cant properly judge or discern info. Its gotta be in your over simplified framework.

You've already decided that anyone right wing is a liar and propagandist and yadda yadda. So literally every bit of info you get you have to work ot into evidence of your preconceived ideas.

You wont judge info as it stands. You judge is according your biases. Or more like your hate of others.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
@Lokmar Oi Lokky…just loosen up a bit, your politics is way off the mark anyway!
:Jackass:
My politics is anchored in my religion as it should be. I'm nearly always right.
You’re gotdamn religious? Hahahahahaa…you’re a funny fucker!
Read some American history. The entire foundation is religious.
Hey Lokky, I just ran across this on the internet of things, doesn't he look just like you, especially the dickless part! LOL
afb68a4b07f6d32be07e4ed0e324d0c57a53168b71c38789bce543967945e1be_1.jpg

pwnd

Last edited:

1Holliday1

Banned
Banned
@Lokmar Oi Lokky…just loosen up a bit, your politics is way off the mark anyway!
My politics is anchored in my religion as it should be. I'm nearly always right.
Hey dummy - the reason why there is a wall of separation between church and state written into the constitution is there was a desire to escape religious tyranny.

And please - I am still waiting for Der Dummy Duhv to trace the biblical origins of the US Constitution (3 years - just one of the many unfounded wild claims she has made and I am sure continues to make) so don't you start with that shit.

..."Oh - the bible says thou "shall not kill" so our government is founded on the Bible"

Paaaahleez sucka..paaaahleez.

Last edited:

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Hey Lokky, I just ran across this on the internet of things, doesn't he look just like you, especially the dickless part! LOL

pwnd
I bet you've stuck a potato up your ass, havent you! PWN3D!

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

pwnd
I bet you've stuck a potato up your ass, havent you! PWN3D!
Potato?

For him that's like a hotdog thrown down a hallway

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Hey dummy - the reason why there is a wall of separation between church and state written into the constitution is there was a desire to escape religious tyranny.

And please - I am still waiting for Der Dummy Duhv to trace the biblical origins of the US Constitution (3 years - just one of the many unfounded wild claims she has made and I am sure continues to make) so don't you start with that shit.

..."Oh - the bible says thou "shall not kill" so our government is founded on the Bible"

Well asshole, there's a lot of lies and misinformation to unpack there....

FIRST, The Constitution isnt Americas Founding Document, The Declaration of Independence is. There's all sorts of religious references there.

SECOND, the wall of separation you refer to cannot possibly refer to God because if it did, the Declaration would be null and void, meaning the Constitution that spawned from it is also invalid. PWN3D!

THIRD, The Bible obviously doesnt say "thou shall not kill" because God tells us to kill multiple times.

I could go on and on but its painfully obvious that you arent even as Biblically educated as my kids were at the age of 10.

KA-POWN3D!

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Read some American history? Fucking hell…the foundation is spiritual, stemming from the natives of the land. You son are a legal alien.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Western civilization was literally built on the principles of liberty that come from Christianity.

They entire concept that our rights are inalienable and NOT given to us by government is literally built on Christian principles.

The government cannot give OR take inalienable RIGHTS. The Constitution and the government exist to PROTECT and preserve those inalienable rights.

You are "still waiting" because you are a narrow minded jack ass who is completely unable to understand anything that requires you to stretch your perspective. And you have this whole shallow and ridiculous view of religion and spirituality and theism in general. You dont understand who and what God is to those who believe in one.

And since you've decided that you know more than anyone about Christianity and scripture(despite how you prove with your own reasoning that you do NOT) you are completely unteachable.

The problem with trying to discuss anything requiring any depth with the lot of you is that you are a bunch of close minded, sanctimonious know it alls who only engage in discussions to try to win some stupid argument.

You do NOT enage in any attempt to understand what your opposition is saying, what their claim and argument even is, and why they have that perspective.

So ultimately you just aggressively mischaracterize everything being said, dumb the discussion way down, and spew anti theist bigotry.

Whether YOU believe in any sort of faith or existence of a higher Being or not.... most of the founders DID to varying levels. And they recognized the philosophical importance that humans are NOT granted fundamental rights by a body of government. That every human had been given their rights by a higher Being with ultimate authority.

It just so happens the went on the template of Christian principles. Principles you very obviously do not grasp in your less than elementary understanding of Christianity that you probably picked up from the Bakers, Swaggert and Lawrence Welk and you just decided that was the face of Christianity.

Many of you on the dem/prog end have this cartoonish view of Christianity as some "rich white people" mega church shit show that is associated with some 1950s politcal side.

You do not have the correct perspective of it as a global body that reaches beyond cultures and countries and skin color.

You view it as if it's some rule book with some old man in the sky wagging his finger at everyone.

Not as it is, which is freedom, peace, grace and unity in Christ. You have no idea what the fundamental principles are, so you dont understand how they were used to build western society.

So you can continue "waiting" for me to go into something I've already attempted to go into with you a few times and I was met with insults and stupid strawmen arguments and was told how much you "despise" my "kind".

You are not looking to have any honest talk whatsoever. You are looking for a way to spew hate at someone and degrade stances you either cannot or will not attempt to grasp.

I can see why you hate the concept of God given rights. It removes power and authority from humans over other humans. It completely shatters the fake government god. And your whole side is hungry for power and control over people. You are a collectivist. So the entire concept of inalienable rights given by an ultimate high Being, the individual rights and liberties that flow from that foundation offend your collectivist sensibilities.

You hate it and resent it because it removes power from human beings who run governments and it gives it to the individuals. You dont get to decide who has what rights. That was a done deal granted by a higher Being and government exists to preserve those....not chip at them or replace them.

Authoritarians are supposed to hate that. So you do. If you can establish our rights come from government, you can justify our rights being violated or altered. You know....like how desperately you want the government to have the power to force vaccines on people against their will because YOU want that? Simply because your "side" wants it? Even though it makes no medical sense. That doesnt matter to you. Control does.

You hate God because you want to be God. Some as that. Those who believe in a higher Being are much less likely to cooperate with whatever partisan whims you have. You resent those individual rights and... what was it? "Freedumbs".

1Holliday1

Banned
Banned

Well asshole, there's a lot of lies and misinformation to unpack there....

FIRST, The Constitution isnt Americas Founding Document, The Declaration of Independence is. There's all sorts of religious references there.

SECOND, the wall of separation you refer to cannot possibly refer to God because if it did, the Declaration would be null and void, meaning the Constitution that spawned from it is also invalid. PWN3D!

THIRD, The Bible obviously doesnt say "thou shall not kill" because God tells us to kill multiple times.

I could go on and on but its painfully obvious that you arent even as Biblically educated as my kids were at the age of 10.

KA-POWN3D!
Now calm down there, don't be trying to move the goal posts and reframe MY question.

Now just hold on there, Aaron. The question was - Trace how THE US CONSTITUTION is directly founded upon the Bible (easily I should point out that all that can be meant there in reality is certain people's interpretation of it).

"First" - no reference to any specific religion or specific god, and no reference at all to gods in the US Const which is the subject here.
"Second" - The reference is to religions, not personal beliefs in god etc..
"Third" Thou shalt not murder"(vs kill)? Point taken - but I think the careful reader understood I was joking anyway. And - I'll point out once again that in Christianity it is the teachings of the Christ through Jesus that matter, not the older Jewish beliefs which he came to reform.
I make this distinction because so many in the US claim this is a Christian nation and must be maintained as such. So lets stay focused on the teachings of Jesus, shall we. (I think you are very steeped in Jewism btw - never do you quote the avatar).

Also BTW - I know the answer to my own question, but no one has come close to THE REAL FACTS (sarcasm font enabled) yet.

Now before you go running off on some BS about inalienable rights (the DoI) let me point out that evidently Jefferson had no alignment with the person the concept was borrowed from in true spirit or practice or he would not have been a slaveholder nor would the nation be founded on the theft of land from, and murder of, the native peoples.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Liberals are leftists
The term leftist in the way I approve of it's use means commie. Liberalism (the foundation of Western Democracy and capitalist societies) is the opposite of Commie, FairyAnn. We've been over this many times, but your granite skull never never absorbs this well understood information. Pick up a book sometime, why doncheh.
Stalin was a demonrat and murder is their way!
In 2011, after assessing twenty years of historical research in Eastern European archives, American historian Timothy D. Snyder stated that Stalin deliberately killed about 6 million, which rise to 9 million if foreseeable deaths arising from policies are taken into account.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Read some American history? Fucking hell…the foundation is spiritual, stemming from the natives of the land. You son are a legal alien.
The "natives" actually came from Mongolia across the land bridge to Alaska...
t0jNxhZ.png
rhurFNz.jpg

How long back do you go before you decide who's native or not? To me, there was nothing in North America to steal so it's not as if it was a country before the US of A, I certainly wouldn't call Americans "legal aliens"...

1Holliday1

Banned
Banned
Liberals are leftists
The term leftist in the way I approve of it's use means commie. Liberalism (the foundation of Western Democracy and capitalist societies) is the opposite of Commie, FairyAnn. We've been over this many times, but your granite skull never never absorbs this well understood information. Pick up a book sometime, why doncheh.
In 2011, after assessing twenty years of historical research in Eastern European archives, American historian Timothy D. Snyder stated that Stalin deliberately killed about 6 million, which rise to 9 million if foreseeable deaths arising from policies are taken into account.
Exactly all the proof that you need that he was a conservative and not at all a Liberal as I have oft stated.

PS: You ain't a Liberal, you're a conservative.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Liberals are leftists
Exactly all the proof that you need that he was a conservative and not at all a Liberal as I have oft stated.
Yet he's the libtards hero...