Temple Beth Israel Colleyville Texas being held Hostage, FBI negotiating with the Trump Supporter responsible.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Nothing says obsession like 8 Stubby notifications in a row, tremendous self pwnage Cockboy!

mark-w-ck-vertical.jpg
You think that moron is bad, I got one that follows me around like a dog who got kicked in the chops, gumming my ankles in ever thread I appear, begging my acknowledgement. LoL at them. :LOL3:

PS: I call the thing Kennel Dog #1
He does all that in ""ever"" thread?

wow.

Have you been playing hookie on your community sponsored ESL classes again?
What a dull witted little man, you should take yer Maw out to Cracker Barrel!

So you believe Cracker Barrel is some racist kkk meet up place for white supremacists and you want Bigs dark skinned self to take his dark skinned mother there?

Such violence.

I mean he totally could because CB isnt actually racist at all......but YOU think it is. So you are kinda like that white female Democrat who called the cops on that black guy at the park and told him she was doing it to get him killed.

Why you guys like that?
My black girlfriend likes the food at cracker barrel

could she really be a white supremacist in some kind of long term sleeper disguise?

Do you think I should ask her?

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

A wise man never plays leapfrog with a unicorn.
Site Supporter ☠️
Nothing says obsession like 8 Stubby notifications in a row, tremendous self pwnage Cockboy!

mark-w-ck-vertical.jpg
You think that moron is bad, I got one that follows me around like a dog who got kicked in the chops, gumming my ankles in ever thread I appear, begging my acknowledgement. LoL at them. :LOL3:

wow.

So you believe Cracker Barrel is some racist kkk meet up place for white supremacists and you want Bigs dark skinned self to take his dark skinned mother there?

Such violence.

I mean he totally could because CB isnt actually racist at all......but YOU think it is. So you are kinda like that white female Democrat who called the cops on that black guy at the park and told him she was doing it to get him killed.

Why you guys like that?

could she really be a white supremacist in some kind of long term sleeper disguise?

As long as you leave her a decent tip at the end of your “date” I’m sure she’ll go wherever you want.

1Holliday1

Banned
Banned
@Lokmar Oi Lokky…just loosen up a bit, your politics is way off the mark anyway!
:Jackass:
My politics is anchored in my religion as it should be. I'm nearly always right.
...and what religion is that, princess?
The religion that follows Gods Words as recorded in the Bible.
So you're a Jew?
No. Are you fukin stupid? Yes.
So which Bible religion is advocating the hate and violence you so often espouse?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

mark-w-ck-vertical.jpg

wow.

Such violence.

Why you guys like that?

Black people love comfort food. CB has some of the best.

And yes. Your girlfriend is another "black face of white supremacy".

That sentence alone is just revolting. Uhg lol

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

mark-w-ck-vertical.jpg

wow.

Such violence.

Why you guys like that?

As long as you leave her a decent tip at the end of your “date” I’m sure she’ll go wherever you want.
Is that how dating was in your neck of the woods? Probably why you decided to turn gay and suck cock instead?

Portland thing?

1Holliday1

Banned
Banned

mark-w-ck-vertical.jpg

wow.

Such violence.

Why you guys like that?

Is that how dating was in your neck of the woods? Probably why you decided to turn gay and suck cock instead?

Portland thing?
You have really got that NO YOU! thing down now, Bigly.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

mark-w-ck-vertical.jpg

wow.

Such violence.

Why you guys like that?

Portland thing?
and you've got that water carrying wifely duty down to a science tardlyday

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

A wise man never plays leapfrog with a unicorn.
Site Supporter ☠️

mark-w-ck-vertical.jpg

wow.

Such violence.

Why you guys like that?

Portland thing?
At least we can all agree Andy Ngo reports lies and fabrications.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

mark-w-ck-vertical.jpg

wow.

Such violence.

Why you guys like that?

Portland thing?
Like we agree that you suck cock?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

mark-w-ck-vertical.jpg

wow.

Such violence.

Why you guys like that?

Portland thing?

Let's pretend he does(he doesnt. It's easily checked into and he always has receipts).....even if he did, why dont you have a problem with corporate media lying and dividing?

Because you feel good when you have people to hate?

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

mark-w-ck-vertical.jpg

wow.

Such violence.

Why you guys like that?
I seen sum niggrahs get turnt to Southern Fried Chicken last time I was there! WHITE POWER!

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
@Lokmar Oi Lokky…just loosen up a bit, your politics is way off the mark anyway!
My politics is anchored in my religion as it should be. I'm nearly always right.
So you're a Jew?
So which Bible religion is advocating the hate and violence you so often espouse?
The one that has Leviticus 20:13 and Proverbs 6:16-19.

1Holliday1

Banned
Banned
So you're a Jew?
The Jew portion - That's why I asked if you are Jewish.
Clearly you are not Christian though you may be a xtian like many who claim to be Christian.

Quote Jesus in support of your philosophy of hate and violence. And please - not the money changers outside the temple, I mean something fundamental to the philosophy he taught. Something like if they don't follow me, kill them. Something like that.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
So you're a Jew?
Clearly you are not Christian though you may be a xtian like many who claim to be Christian.

Quote Jesus in support of your philosophy of hate and violence. And please - not the money changers outside the temple, I mean something fundamental to the philosophy he taught. Something like if they don't follow me, kill them. Something like that.
I've done it dozens of times. Revelation 2. PWN3D!

1Holliday1

Banned
Banned
So you're a Jew?

Nope - nice try though.
A Jesus quote from the Gospels perhaps.
How about that part where he says
If anyone defy me, take up thy sword and butcher them slowly making it extra painful fore I hate them. Something like that.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Bear with me here for a second What if, God was nonbinary, just like you?

I'm not "non binary". I dont identify myself by where I fall on some socially constructed gender spectrum.

I'm insanely relieved I grew when I did or else I'd probably be in this cult calling myself non binary.

I'm every bit an actual woman by definition and the amount of performative gender I engage in, or not.....has nothing to do with that.

God is actually male AND female. And neither. Both male/female come from Him(Gods preferred pronoun). God does not have biological sex.

We arent God.... and we cant change our sex.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
So you're a Jew?

Nope - nice try though.
If anyone defy me, take up thy sword and butcher them slowly making it extra painful fore I hate them. Something like that.
Oh, I'm sorry, ya gaytheist faggit. You're one of those assholes that pick and choose from the Bible.

Revelation 2. PWN3D!

1Holliday1

Banned
Banned
So you're a Jew?

Nope - nice try though.
Oh, I'm sorry, ya gaytheist faggit. You're one of those assholes that pick and choose from the Bible.

Revelation 2. PWN3D!
So sex out of wedlock? Yep - all them adulterers must DIE!

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
So you're a Jew?

Nope - nice try though.

Revelation 2. PWN3D!
NOPE! Fukin liar! The Bible DOES NOT prescribe death for sex out of wedlock.
Proof?
Well, if that were the case then rapists would'nt have to marry the women they were accused of raping. Maybe educate yourself before challenging me, assclown. PWN3D!

I believe the argument can be made for executing those who falsely testify about Gods Word. KA-POWN3D!

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Did yoo guise sea wear admong addmittit hee pade four pussay befour ternin gaye?

hahahahahahahahahaha

that was funnay

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
he won a couple of strains of herpes down at the gloryhole a few years back

1Holliday1

Banned
Banned
So you're a Jew?

Nope - nice try though.

Revelation 2. PWN3D!
NOPE! Fukin liar! The Bible DOES NOT prescribe death for sex out of wedlock.
Proof?
Well, if that were the case then rapists would'nt have to marry the women they were accused of raping. Maybe educate yourself before challenging me, assclown. PWN3D!

I believe the argument can be made for executing those who falsely testify about Gods Word. KA-POWN3D!
So adultery isn't sexual immorality? Oh. Good to know.
We've already been over the Temple sexual practices that were forbidden (and why).
Oh, which reminds me I can't wait for the Roman Church of St Mary's next orgy.

Quote Jesus from the Gospels.
5 minutes - bet you can't do it.

PS: 7:57 Eastern. Time's up, bozo. You lose - as usual. LoLz @ Loctardita.

Last edited:

Levon

Philosopher King
Site Supporter
So about the temple in Colleyville.

Kinda sounds like the "hostage negotiation" done by the FBI featured a Lon Horiuchi type negotiator equipped with a .308

I mean since all the hostages were unharmed and the hostage taker suddenly flat lined.

But the other thing that's interesting is, FAUX personnel are going apeshit cause the FBI said the demands werent specifically about Jewish or Israeli concerns.

Can somebody tell me why this is such a trigger?

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

mark-w-ck-vertical.jpg

wow.

Such violence.

Why you guys like that?

Portland thing?

Quoting ABC is hardly a lie. ABC said they made that inference based upon demands the terrorist made to speak with his "sister" who is a convicted terrorist. Apparently, the terrorist meant it as all Muslims are supposedly brothers and sisters but the ABC reporter thought it was literally this terrorists sibling. Damn. You don't even care about what happened or why, do you?