Texas Chainsaw Massacre

Iggy McLulz

Fucking Delightful
Site Supporter ☠️
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
Has anyone attempted to play this yet? I've only managed to play once so far and as Leatherface. Leatherface is slow and clumsy which is accurate for the character but annoying as fuck for gameplay lol. Matching up with friends randomly is impossible. If you want to play with friends, you need to have 7 that want to play. Overall, the game was seriously disappointing imho.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
Has anyone attempted to play this yet? I've only managed to play once so far and as Leatherface. Leatherface is slow and clumsy which is accurate for the character but annoying as fuck for gameplay lol. Matching up with friends randomly is impossible. If you want to play with friends, you need to have 7 that want to play. Overall, the game was seriously disappointing imho.

Hi Iggy!

I played it. Though, I hate playing online with others. Anyhoo, I played Sissy and I ran around making sure the traps were all set and trying to feed Grandfather "blood" to use his psychic abilities....gawd! What an absolute bore. It's tedious and the thrill of killing the victims isn't there. Her Bane ability sucks and I could never get close enough to the victims to blow the poisonous powder in their faces.

I give it a 2/10

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Even though I hate playing online with others I might give a game that requires a bunch of other online people to play....

Actually, no.

Why would anybody do that?!?!?!

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Even though I hate playing online with others I might give a game that requires a bunch of other online people to play....

Actually, no.

Why would anybody do that?!?!?!

Sometimes, you can play with bots. I like doing that if I'm just checking out a game. I don't think you can with Texas Chainsaw Massacre.

OP
OP
Iggy McLulz

Iggy McLulz

Fucking Delightful
Site Supporter ☠️
Sometimes, you can play with bots. I like doing that if I'm just checking out a game. I don't think you can with Texas Chainsaw Massacre.
There are absolutely no bots which is why it's so hard to get enough players. The game was an absolute disappointment, I had high hopes for it. I think 2/10 is what I give it too. They need to start over and try again.