That Corset with penis-choppers!

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Before Bastard Factory I was an artist on a very Deviant Art Forum. Corset would post her crap and I would encourage her. Her horse-face was adorable...what was not to like?
But she had forgotten to whom she was speaking to. And that was the silliest part.

OP
OP
Breakfall

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
You don't care for Kat do ya?
I do...I don’t care for her attitude mind you! I think that she is a limiting factor in the progression of this forum. I think she’s naive and selfish. I don’t think she has the right judgement given this is Bastard Factory. She’s extremely contradictory...put it that way.

UncleDiLF

Let's meAT...hehe!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
Before Bastard Factory I was an artist on a very Deviant Art Forum. Corset would post her crap and I would encourage her. Her horse-face was adorable...what was not to like?
But she had forgotten to whom she was speaking to. And that was the silliest part.
Never forget. She is old and hit the wall. We men age like fine wine, women age like sour milk (expect sexy swamp duck / JAK).
and Korsett scat must leave this forum. She ruined it.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Never forget. She is old and hit the wall. We men age like fine wine, women age like sour milk (expect sexy swamp duck / JAK).
and Korsett scat must leave this forum. She ruined it.
She didn’t ruin it, be fair...

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
I do...I don’t care for her attitude mind you! I think that she is a limiting factor in the progression of this forum. I think she’s naive and selfish. I don’t think she has the right judgement given this is Bastard Factory. She’s extremely contradictory...put it that way.

You’re forum cancer, Panty Pirate.

You’ve been banned from every forum you’ve ever graced your hooves upon.

You’ve threatened more females online than the number of times you’ve brushed your teeth.

I honestly thought you were dead from stuffing toxic objects up your anus.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

You’re forum cancer, Panty Pirate.

You’ve been banned from every forum you’ve ever graced your hooves upon.

You’ve threatened more females online than the number of times you’ve brushed your teeth.

I honestly thought you were dead from stuffing toxic objects up your anus.
You’re still hurting from something there Scous, that was pretty deep... Im glad I like everyone ffs...
S6A6V3O.gif

Damaged Maven

A little older and a little stupider than most.
Site Supporter
Now you see, I like Corset Kat. She's attractive from the neck down (because she disdains head shots), sexy/slutty, attentive, flirtatious, vicious, and open. Everything a gal should be. I think your problem with CK is deeper than you'd like to admit.

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter
Now you see, I like Corset Kat. She's attractive from the neck down (because she disdains head shots), sexy/slutty, attentive, flirtatious, vicious, and open. Everything a gal should be.

You forgot a few things like gay --- - - - - -

UncleDiLF

Let's meAT...hehe!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
Scouse nansy the paedophilic hommus. Fuck sakes that early PLEASE ASS BOX ME! you received really touched a nerve!

I made some researches about you, pal. Thank Bitcoin!

You are actually the real peado here. You surfed already sick and disturbing CP sites visa TOR browser. Next time, delete your cache and check your WLAN IP address password, pal. That was easy.

In your case, I would log off for life. Seriously. This is no joke. I despise sick fuckers like you.

The children suffered. Why did you surfed these sites? PARA SCUM!

Damaged Maven

Site Supporter
Now you see, I like Corset Kat. She's attractive from the neck down (because she disdains head shots), sexy/slutty, attentive, flirtatious, vicious, and open. Everything a gal should be.

You think that's a negative? If you can't stick your dick in it there's something wrong? What hole does your penis prefer?

UncleDiLF

Let's meAT...hehe!!!
Site Supporter ☠️

You think that's a negative? If you can't stick your dick in it there's something wrong? What hole does your penis prefer?

You homosexual. Don’t you know that you foggiest gets THE AIDSE??? Google it you scum! Pussy + Penis = life! Penis + Penis = Sodomytes and filth!

TheHaze

Site Supporter

Never said anything about right or wrong just a fact and why should yo care where I stick my tool and hope you are not thinking of me sticking my cock in your wife so you can watch sicko - - - - - - -

Damaged Maven

Site Supporter

Never said anything about right or wrong just a fact and why should yo care where I stick my tool and hope you are not thinking of me sticking my cock in your wife so you can watch sicko - - - - - - -
You're ssuming facts not in evidence, big shooter. You'd fuck any hole that's not already filled? I guess Unca Fuckwit's allegation is true....

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Hi dilP.... How many Punjabi Truckers you fellate today, busy ?? ... are you eating Steak or Bologna tonite ?

TheHaze

Site Supporter
You're ssuming facts not in evidence, big shooter. You'd fuck any hole that's not already filled? I guess Unca Fuckwit's allegation is true....[/QUOTE]

Sounds like you want to be champion for the Kat (Fool)and who the fuck is Unca Fuckwit ?
PS-As Kat would put it,I am not gay and just perfer women :Wrong:
PPS-Better keep a eye on the wife - - - - - - - - !

OP
OP
Breakfall

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Scouse nansy the paedophilic hommus. Fuck sakes that early PLEASE ASS BOX ME! you received really touched a nerve!

I made some researches about you, pal. Thank Bitcoin!

You are actually the real peado here. You surfed already sick and disturbing CP sites visa TOR browser. Next time, delete your cache and check your WLAN IP address password, pal. That was easy.

In your case, I would log off for life. Seriously. This is no joke. I despise sick fuckers like you.

The children suffered. Why did you surfed these sites? PARA SCUM!

Hahahaha...you know I respect your bollywoffel!

OP
OP
Breakfall

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Let’s go...

Corset...you constipated bitch,
Illl poke your hard turd,
Just to justify my itch,

Maybe...
You’ll suck my 8” pitch,