The 4 Pillars of fucking tyranny

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

So Jim Crow Joe thinks dissent against the government is domestic terror. You are a domestic terrorists for being anti government. That could apply to anything.

So much for the left pretending they care about freedom and the Constitution. "Liberals" my ass. But we knew that. Not even a year in and he is aggressively attacking Constitutional rights. SMDH.

FB-IMG-1624024776886.jpg

This is not okay.

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️
I consider myself to be open minded sexually, and I don't mind letting the young lady be on top sometimes.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
This is all part of the Democrats campaign to end the rule of law in America. Their only interest is in weapons zing the legal system to attack their opposition while letting their criminal supporters off scot free.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
My Desert Eagle? Well motherfucker, you aint gonna make it!
Sorry Gunperv, it's you that likes azzraping yourself with that hunk of steal. I just hope you are using protection.
You faggit, dont be fantasizing about sticking my guns up your ass. I prolly shouldnt tell you its stainless. faggit.
I read online once that stainless is extra good on the male g spot, deep inside yer azz.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Sorry Gunperv, it's you that likes azzraping yourself with that hunk of steal. I just hope you are using protection.
You faggit, dont be fantasizing about sticking my guns up your ass. I prolly shouldnt tell you its stainless. faggit.
I read online once that stainless is extra good on the male g spot, deep inside yer azz.
Dont lie faggit, you've got 10 lbs of it up your gaping ass right now!

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Dont lie faggit, you've got 10 lbs of it up your gaping ass right now!
I am fairly sure you are being overly generous in your prison rape fantasy.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
you would know all about that wouldn't you fabgoi?