The Pillars of this community Updated

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Now piss off and go play spin the spam with 360 and the other dyslexic mongoloid forum algae in that hovel you're trying to pass off as a thriving board

:LOL3::LOL3::LOL3:

I don't even know the shrimp one iota but he knows me enough to drop my name in a land far far away :LOL3::LOL3:

shamp ?? a pillar ? BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA A does that mean liability ?
Absolutely seething!!!!
Dw8fb0X.jpg

Then proceeds to claim to like the thread after calling someone he knifed in the back not so long ago his fuckin "Comrade" you ARE an absolute fuckin ROASTER!! The guy that loves attention gets NO MENTION YASSSS!!!!! Asked what an American place was like and are there rednecks there then "My kids can't go to school there" and that was it, just makes shit up... Do you keep a hold of holey socks?

bro you got a dick too big went to deep broke yer brain ?? LOL you don't get enough of biggy slagging you through the shit yoo idiot LOL you want me to do et to ?? :LOL3::LOL3:

My kids in school yer on drugs parents MUST be proud
I'm saying nothing about the content, you clean made that shit up! You'll be made work if you want attention, you've been posting like a slow cabbbage lately, mad AF like you lost something

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Now piss off and go play spin the spam with 360 and the other dyslexic mongoloid forum algae in that hovel you're trying to pass off as a thriving board

:LOL3::LOL3::LOL3:

I don't even know the shrimp one iota but he knows me enough to drop my name in a land far far away :LOL3::LOL3:

shamp ?? a pillar ? BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA A does that mean liability ?
Absolutely seething!!!!
Dw8fb0X.jpg

Then proceeds to claim to like the thread after calling someone he knifed in the back not so long ago his fuckin "Comrade" you ARE an absolute fuckin ROASTER!! The guy that loves attention gets NO MENTION YASSSS!!!!! Asked what an American place was like and are there rednecks there then "My kids can't go to school there" and that was it, just makes shit up... Do you keep a hold of holey socks?

bro you got a dick too big went to deep broke yer brain ?? LOL you don't get enough of biggy slagging you through the shit yoo idiot LOL you want me to do et to ?? :LOL3::LOL3:

My kids in school yer on drugs parents MUST be proud
I'm saying nothing about the content, you clean made that shit up! You'll be made work if you want attention, you've been posting like a slow cabbbage lately, mad AF like you lost something

welll I lost my keys last night .... turns out they were in my bike all along ..fs

you poast like you have a cabbage up your ass FAGGOT LOLOLOLOLOL

X

xXx
Site Supporter
I can't believe you let biggy rip you like that

I thought I taught yoo better

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
You tried to go join Litty Frowns and got knocked back, that's a measure... no guts or loyalty like im getting let down by more every day, that running away with face 2 on is your thing

X

xXx
Site Supporter
You tried to go join Litty Frowns and got knocked back, that's a measure... no guts or loyalty like im getting let down by more every day, that running away with face 2 on is your thing

yeah plus yer a FAHHGOT :LOL3:

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

Aye, if you call getting caught avoiding questions by telling lies rip then wtf did I do to him? Say what you like, they won't well nah she won't let you in, guest can you

X

xXx
Site Supporter
I say yoo and I go over there and dismember biggy ..., what say yoo chamP ?

X

xXx
Site Supporter

Aye, if you call getting caught avoiding questions by telling lies rip then wtf did I do to him? Say what you like, they won't well nah she won't let you in, guest can you

bro I been in fer 2 weeks ... just to boring a place to poast LOL plus the site looks like shit

X

xXx
Site Supporter
getting let down builds character ..unfortunately you have weak character

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

bro I been in fer 2 weeks ... just to boring a place to poast LOL plus the site looks like shit
No, go and pester them then! Why keep giving me rainbows? It's dumb, think it makes me rage? it truly doesn't its a stupid way to spend your time

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
Oak is horrible. You like her cuz everyone else hates her.

If she was any good at this, she’d know how to play without involving children and families.

Everyone has to tiptoe around the neg function or else she’ll report you to death and get you restricted. Amongst many other things I can’t even get into or else the mass rage emails start.

Please don’t include me on any list with her.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

If she was any good at this, she’d know how to play without involving children and families.

Everyone has to tiptoe around the neg function or else she’ll report you to death and get you restricted. Amongst many other things I can’t even get into or else the mass rage emails start.

You’re horrible. You use drugs in the presents of children.

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

Woo-Kay, that’s a new one.

You rape them. Who is the bigger pile of scum here?

Gutterballs

Banned
Banned
there is always the updated 2022 final solution for them. if you donate some or all your monies you can find out more about the newest boldest final solution yet. since y'all got kids on your minds if you know any with severe afflictions send them my way. i will put them to work and i will cure them. only strong will survive.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

What horse shit, ass for brains. You mentioned liquid ecstasy on your clit the other day. Keep those drugs away from kids fat ass. You are one fouled up mess, who lives with a convicted murderer. Bloody hypocrite. I have no need to rape anyone, not to mention murder

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

What horse shit, ass for brains. You mentioned liquid ecstasy on your clit the other day. Keep those drugs away from kids fat ass. You are one fouled up mess, who lives with a convicted murderer. Bloody hypocrite

so me messing around and asking someone who lives thousands of miles to pour liquid ecstasy on a clot he’ll never see, automatically equates to me using drugs in front of my kids.

only your sick ass would actually associate a sex act with children.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

What horse shit, ass for brains. You mentioned liquid ecstasy on your clit the other day. Keep those drugs away from kids fat ass. You are one fouled up mess, who lives with a convicted murderer. Bloody hypocrite

so me messing around and asking someone who lives thousands of miles to pour liquid ecstasy on a clot he’ll never see, automatically equates to me using drugs in front of my kids.

I posted your clit stupid, not clot, which probably more accurate in your world. Your kids, grand kids should be removed from your household ass for brains

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

I posted your clit stupid, not clot, which probably more accurate in your world. Your kids, grand kids should be removed from your household ass for brains

What…so you can kidnap them and store them in your basement? I think not

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

The worse thing is that she's the piece of shit person her whole life- a liar, apparently, and calls me fat yesterday. I come back at her and she has the gall to post that I fat shamed her.

She must be on drugs...

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

It’s everyday life for you fat ass.

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

Why are you mentioning my kids? I thought BF said he was gonna stop that. Just can’t help it, can you

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

The worse thing is that she's the piece of shit person her whole life- a liar, apparently, and calls me fat yesterday. I come back at her and she has the gall to post that I fat shamed her.

She must be on drugs...

You did fat shame, Hefty.

I’m sober as can be. That’s why I’m not rage texting online posters on Xmas Eve about being nice to Lotus lmao

I’m too well loved to smut up. Give it your best shot tho, cow

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

You know Flea. I tend to stay out of your business for the most part because I know you're a "big" girl and can take care of yourself, but why sink to the level of those who you say use children and family as fodder? You even using the "rape" word knocks you down 10 levels and puts you even with those who you say speak ill of children and families.

I've known you for a great while and know you're better and above all that nonsense.

Now, myself, I am not. And I will gladly make fun of someone's family, children or ethnic background if it serves my purpose. But that's just me. You do you Flea.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

She must be on drugs...

I’m sober as can be. That’s why I’m not rage texting online posters on Xmas Eve about being nice to Lotus lmao

No you do, dumbass

I gave you a slice of what you've been giving me for days

You dumb ass

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Why are you mentioning my kids? I thought BF said he was gonna stop that. Just can’t help it, can you

You’re the degrading purp. He should ban you

She must be on drugs...

By murderers, child endangering drug addicts and plastic surgeons