Are as follows;

Bastard Factory
Flea
Shampain
Blandscape
Regan
Oak

Nobody else is on their level.

BF because he’s a rock star and has probably banged more 10’s last week then everyone here combined even tho he looks like the killer from Michael Manns Manhunter.

Flea because she has the most positive influence over most of this community when she isn’t going under the knife and trying to portray herself as the fat guy on the operation game board.

Shampain because he’s the next in line to be this communities Alpha but needs to put the firehose back on the truck.

Bland because he’s the best flamer out there bar none. If you fuck heads don’t understand the guy it’s your loss.

Regan because nobody comes up with that much funny shit outside of Poppy. None of you can hang with Fox.

Oak because she’s relentless and savage.

And they are all here. Noobs, new faces, these are the ppl you need to strive to become.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Now piss off and go play spin the spam with 360 and the other dyslexic mongoloid forum algae in that hovel you're trying to pass off as a thriving board

:LOL3::LOL3::LOL3:

I don't even know the shrimp one iota but he knows me enough to drop my name in a land far far away :LOL3::LOL3:

shamp ?? a pillar ? BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA A does that mean liability ?

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Now piss off and go play spin the spam with 360 and the other dyslexic mongoloid forum algae in that hovel you're trying to pass off as a thriving board

I don't even know the shrimp one iota but he knows me enough to drop my name in a land far far away :LOL3::LOL3:

He must be trying to set that lame stooge up. It'll be funny when KM meets mister crash test dummy's parole Officer!!!

OP
OP
Master

Master

Won't post at a forum CDunce has a panel at
Site Supporter

He must be trying to set that lame stooge up. It'll be funny when KM meets mister crash test dummy's parole Officer!!!
Pay no mind to X.

The guys been chemically castrated for so long he sweats out neurons.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Looks like sumbudy mad they wernt put on the list…..

ha ha ha ha ha ha I know it's because O the Sylvester cracks .. I know where I stand .. besides I'm more the type holding those pillars up !

e307451545ac45f0a074ff33546b2a28

X

xXx
Site Supporter
without me
this place crumbles and never gets mentioned in BC land where the font is as fucking ghay as biggys shtick :LOL3::LOL3:

X

xXx
Site Supporter
WHY !!
why yoo fucks !~~
just why in the fuuuuuuck am I so GREAT ! ??

X

xXx
Site Supporter
for a soul, that walks away instead of putting up a bloody fight

I told her stay, she is not listening ..

OP
OP
Master

Master

Site Supporter

ha ha ha ha ha ha I know it's because O the Sylvester cracks .. I know where I stand .. besides I'm more the type holding those pillars up !

I can care less about anything ppl say about me.

The fact is, you read like you’ve taken electrodes to your brain cranked up to 12 on a dial that only goes to ten.

srsly, how much brain damage do you have? I can link this place on sites that cater to the mentally challenged and bring a slew of fresh faces here just by saying;

We here at Bastard Factory love nothing more then to put citizens with a dangerously high chromosome count into an environment where they can prosper. Why look at this mental midget….little person.

X

xXx
Site Supporter

I can care less about anything ppl say about me.

The fact is, you read like you’ve taken electrodes to your brain cranked up to 12 on a dial that only goes to ten.

srsly, how much brain damage do you have? I can link this place on sites that cater to the mentally challenged and bring a slew of fresh faces here just by saying;

We here at Bastard Factory love nothing more then to put citizens with a dangerously high chromosome count into an environment where they can prosper. Why look at this mental midget….little person.

I didn't say anything aboot you ...
.. why yoo tryin' so harD to hurt my feelZ ? iz it payBACK ?? I assure you I didn't mean to
sir, there are cats here and you are a sparrow ..
fa042d3cb49fcb2a73007a5d6074dc2d62001e4b.gif

yoo see what my comrade just did to yoo ... she put'a wee wee in yer yap LOL

I don't like it I feel for you but am I laughing ?? HELL YEHHhhh ..

OP
OP
Master

Master

Site Supporter
My permanent retirement starts once this place is banging.

This place is in good hands right now and ppl are coming back.

Just think Bastard Factory, you only have a couple more months of yours truly.

And shout out to our first sponsor of the Bastard Factory Podcast- Pioneer.

All Microphones and head sets are furnished by Pioneer.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

Absolutely seething!!!!
Dw8fb0X.jpg

Then proceeds to claim to like the thread after calling someone he knifed in the back not so long ago his fuckin "Comrade" you ARE an absolute fuckin ROASTER!! The guy that loves attention gets NO MENTION YASSSS!!!!! Asked what an American place was like and are there rednecks there then "My kids can't go to school there" and that was it, just makes shit up... Do you keep a hold of holey socks?

• Confused
Reactions: X

X

xXx
Site Supporter

Absolutely seething!!!!
Dw8fb0X.jpg

Then proceeds to claim to like the thread after calling someone he knifed in the back not so long ago his fuckin "Comrade" you ARE an absolute fuckin ROASTER!! The guy that loves attention gets NO MENTION YASSSS!!!!! Asked what an American place was like and are there rednecks there then "My kids can't go to school there" and that was it, just makes shit up... Do you keep a hold of holey socks?

bro you got a dick too big went to deep broke yer brain ?? LOL you don't get enough of biggy slagging you through the shit yoo idiot LOL you want me to do et to ?? :LOL3::LOL3:

My kids in school yer on drugs parents MUST be proud