The Pillars of this community Updated

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Oak is horrible. You like her cuz everyone else hates her.

If she was any good at this, she’d know how to play without involving children and families.

Everyone has to tiptoe around the neg function or else she’ll report you to death and get you restricted. Amongst many other things I can’t even get into or else the mass rage emails start.

Please don’t include me on any list with her.

You’re horrible. You use drugs in the presents of children.

Woo-Kay, that’s a new one.

You rape them. Who is the bigger pile of scum here?

You know Flea. I te d to stay out of your business for the most part because I know you're a "big" girl and can take care of yourself, but why sink to the level of those who you say use children and family as fodder? You even using the "rape" word knocks you down 10 levels and puts you even with those who you say speak ill of children and families.

I've known you for a great while and know you're better and above all that nonsense.

Now, myself, I am not. And I will gladly make fun of someone's family, children or ethnic background if it serves my purpose. But that's just me. You do you Flea.

She's a god damn hyprocrite with a victim mentality

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

If she was any good at this, she’d know how to play without involving children and families.

Everyone has to tiptoe around the neg function or else she’ll report you to death and get you restricted. Amongst many other things I can’t even get into or else the mass rage emails start.

What horse shit, ass for brains. You mentioned liquid ecstasy on your clit the other day. Keep those drugs away from kids fat ass. You are one fouled up mess, who lives with a convicted murderer. Bloody hypocrite

so me messing around and asking someone who lives thousands of miles to pour liquid ecstasy on a clot he’ll never see, automatically equates to me using drugs in front of my kids.

only your sick ass would actually associate a sex act with children.

I posted your clit stupid, not clot, which probably more accurate in your world. Your kids, grand kids should be removed from your household ass for brains

What horse shit, ass for brains. You mentioned liquid ecstasy on your clit the other day. Keep those drugs away from kids fat ass. You are one fouled up mess, who lives with a convicted murderer. Bloody hypocrite

so me messing around and asking someone who lives thousands of miles to pour liquid ecstasy on a clot he’ll never see, automatically equates to me using drugs in front of my kids.

I posted your clit stupid, not clot, which probably more accurate in your world. Your kids, grand kids should be removed from your household ass for brains

The worse thing is that she's the piece of shit person her whole life- a liar, apparently, and calls me fat yesterday. I come back at her and she has the gall to post that I fat shamed her.

She must be on drugs...

You did fat shame, Hefty.

I’m sober as can be. That’s why I’m not rage texting online posters on Xmas Eve about being nice to Lotus lmao

I’m too well loved to smut up. Give it your best shot tho, cow

No you do, dumbass

I gave you a slice of what you've been giving me for days

You dumb ass

But you’re not me. You’re about two tons fatter.

Just ask Bonesaw LOL

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Some of that brain ended up in your lips, as well as that fat ass. Know you’re too ugly to be a Kardashian

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

The worse thing is that she's the piece of shit person her whole life- a liar, apparently, and calls me fat yesterday. I come back at her and she has the gall to post that I fat shamed her.

She must be on drugs...

You did fat shame, Hefty.

I’m sober as can be. That’s why I’m not rage texting online posters on Xmas Eve about being nice to Lotus lmao

I’m too well loved to smut up. Give it your best shot tho, cow

No you do, dumbass

I gave you a slice of what you've been giving me for days

You dumb ass

But you’re not me. You’re about two tons fatter.

Just ask Bonesaw LOL

You referred to yourself as "skinny". I simply pointed out that you're not.

You are a hypocrite.

Seems to me that the one that runs to Bonesaw constantly is you, not me.

If he has something to say to me, he knows where to find me.

Now go and twist that into a huge lie like you do everything, liar.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

You know Flea. I te d to stay out of your business for the most part because I know you're a "big" girl and can take care of yourself, but why sink to the level of those who you say use children and family as fodder? You even using the "rape" word knocks you down 10 levels and puts you even with those who you say speak ill of children and families.

I've known you for a great while and know you're better and above all that nonsense.

Now, myself, I am not. And I will gladly make fun of someone's family, children or ethnic background if it serves my purpose. But that's just me. You do you Flea.

Like I said, I've known both you gals for a minute and I think from time-to-time we're all hypocritical fools at one time or another.

I have to disagree with you on Flea having the "victim" mentality. Sure, Flea can whine like the best of them at times but I've never really seen her play the "victim card." Believe me, I know what that looks like a mile away.

I'll shut up now and let you two distinguished ladies hammer on each other in peace on this fine Sunday morning.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Like I said, I've known both you gals for a minute and I think from time-to-time we're all hypocritical fools at one time or another.

I have to disagree with you on Flea having the "victim" mentality. Sure, Flea can whine like the best of them at times but I've never really seen her play the "victim card." Believe me, I know ehat that looks like a mile away.

I'll shut up now and let you two distinguished ladies hammer on each other in peace on this fine Sunday morning.

She says she's being fat shamed. Not victim mentality enough for you? She says I attacked her family. I haven't. Not victim enough for you, Flynn?

If I'm not fat shamed, who the fuck is?????

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

I have to disagree with you on Flea having the "victim" mentality. Sure, Flea can whine like the best of them at times but I've never really seen her play the "victim card." Believe me, I know ehat that looks like a mile away.

She says she's being fat shamed. Not victim mentality enough for you? She says I attacked her family. I haven't. Not victim enough for you, Flynn?

Lily. Lily.

I thought you had evolved past this? Of course people are going to say untrue things on here. Of course people use hyperbole when recounting events. You should be used to this by now. These forums aren't a place to measure ones moral intrinsic value.

Why you're putting soo much stock into what Flea says is weird. She has a habit of sometimes blowing things out of proportion like we all do. I'm just saying if what she's saying isn't true then why worry about it? If you didn't do any of those things then you have nothing to worry about. I really don't think it matters in the long run.

Last edited:

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Lily. Lily.

I thought you have evolved past this? Of course people are going to say untrue things on here. Of course people use hyperbole when recounting events. You should be used to this by now. These forums aren't a place to measure ones moral intrinsic value.

Why you're putting soo much stock into what Flea says is weird. She has a habit of sometimes blowing things out of proportion like we all do. I'm just saying if what she's saying isn't true then why worry about it? If you didn't do any of those things then you have nothing to worry about. I really don't think it matters in the long run.

You're right it doesn't matter in the long run.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Lily. Lily.

I thought you have evolved past this? Of course people are going to say untrue things on here. Of course people use hyperbole when recounting events. You should be used to this by now. These forums aren't a place to measure ones moral intrinsic value.

Though, you should always fight for the truth and make that person look foolish in their attempt to make you look like something you are not.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Lily. Lily.

Though, you should always fight for the truth and make that person look foolish in their attempt to make you look like something you are not.

The truth is that I don't want to spend the time it takes to rebut their bullshit. You do it with Duhv quite effectively, but unfortunately it seems to make no difference. Well, maybe just speaking the truth is enough.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Lily. Lily.

The truth is that I don't want to spend the time it takes to rebut their bullshit. You do it with Duhv quite effectively, but unfortunately it seems to make no difference. Well, maybe just speaking the truth is enough.

In the long run that's all you can really do is post the truth. Even I don't like having to reread the repetitive crap that Dove craps out and have to type out the same remarks each and everyday to her constant hysterical mewlings. It makes no difference with Dove because she's stupid and no matter how many valid points one makes about Dove and her behavior she refuses to see it because her low self esteem won't let her. Flea on the other hand can see a well made point because Flea knows herself just as you do.

Last edited:

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
Let me update KM's list.

KM - brilliant poster, just unable to snatch anything but defeat from the jaws of victory in terms of what it takes to make a site successful.
Complain - A total black hole with an event horizon that expands to swallow his own personal event horizon.
Oak - A most beauteous person, capable of defiling any cunt dat gets in her usually right righteous path.
Proxy- A multiple personality disorder that makes his/her/them/it look good in cycle shorts, and whimsical retorts. I like Proxy and it likes me.
Flea- I like her, just not enough to explain her. It wid hurt her too much.
Blandscape - a twat that hates being smarter than you.
Blur- wow, just wow in a gid way.

We need to disagree about literally everything. It's whit makes you you, and gives me the ability to see through you.

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
Aw, thanks, Blando. But I’m not on Martino’s list.

Once he’s done jizzing all over his mirror, he’s bound to notice what you did there.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Are as follows;

Bastard Factory
Flea
Shampain
Blandscape
Regan
Oak

Nobody else is on their level.

BF because he’s a rock star and has probably banged more 10’s last week then everyone here combined even tho he looks like the killer from Michael Manns Manhunter.

Flea because she has the most positive influence over most of this community when she isn’t going under the knife and trying to portray herself as the fat guy on the operation game board.

Shampain because he’s the next in line to be this communities Alpha but needs to put the firehose back on the truck.

Bland because he’s the best flamer out there bar none. If you fuck heads don’t understand the guy it’s your loss.

Regan because nobody comes up with that much funny shit outside of Poppy. None of you can hang with Fox.

Oak because she’s relentless and savage.

And they are all here. Noobs, new faces, these are the ppl you need to strive to become.
Howz his arse—sucking bottom-feeder!??