The 40 People Killed By BLM Thread

Admin.

All that glitters, is not gold.
Site Supporter ☠️
You know what I find so perplexing about this is, I know Duhv always checks multiple sources corroborating what she posts on the board here. Yep - always check everything 8 ways ta Sundy, so I know she must have the support material for the claim she made repeatedly over a long course of time.

...and I would so love to have open discussions on all matters with her and am only waiting for the requested information. Can't see why she wouldn't furnish it. Should be an easy task, unless
she really just doesn't want me to read and reply to her posts. That could be.

. But - you know - I have offered an alternative to the info on those 40 killins carried out by BLM she repeatedly claimed happened.
.Yeah - She can just admit that she's totally full of shit and just parrots what she hears on right wing propaganda radio, if I may use that generic term for being a useful idjit.
Then...all will be set right.
...because you know, if a person repeatedly and confidently makes a claim that 40 people were murdered/killed by BLM then you'd think they would be familiar with the factual basis, the details, of that claim,

unless
they are just mindlessly repeating what they hear on conspiracy theory radio, like a parrot puppet who never had an actual independent thought in their life.
...and June 29 will mark 1 year since the challenge was issued.....and still nothing.
I hope she didn't get sidetracked helping Stubby Tubalard with his search for my Gun commentary.
Oh, is that something else she claims to know about?
I've not heard her address that specifically but she seems to default to supporting whatever the Stubby says or does.

1Holliday1

Banned
Banned
You know what I find so perplexing about this is, I know Duhv always checks multiple sources corroborating what she posts on the board here. Yep - always check everything 8 ways ta Sundy, so I know she must have the support material for the claim she made repeatedly over a long course of time.

...and I would so love to have open discussions on all matters with her and am only waiting for the requested information. Can't see why she wouldn't furnish it. Should be an easy task, unless
she really just doesn't want me to read and reply to her posts. That could be.

. But - you know - I have offered an alternative to the info on those 40 killins carried out by BLM she repeatedly claimed happened.
.Yeah - She can just admit that she's totally full of shit and just parrots what she hears on right wing propaganda radio, if I may use that generic term for being a useful idjit.
Then...all will be set right.
...because you know, if a person repeatedly and confidently makes a claim that 40 people were murdered/killed by BLM then you'd think they would be familiar with the factual basis, the details, of that claim,

unless
they are just mindlessly repeating what they hear on conspiracy theory radio, like a parrot puppet who never had an actual independent thought in their life.
...and June 29 will mark 1 year since the challenge was issued.....and still nothing.
I hope she didn't get sidetracked helping Stubby Tubalard with his search for my Gun commentary.
Oh, is that something else she claims to know about?
I've not heard her address that specifically but she seems to default to supporting whatever the Stubby says or does.
That's strange.
. She always seemed such an independent trail blazing woman - never a follower... 2, 3, 4.. :LOL3:

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
See how "adult" this asshole is?

He asked me a question so I started naming names and going into the damage riots do.

He completely ignores any attempt to discuss the people who DIED because of the riots and openly admits he isnt gonna read responses anyway.

So again.....they refuse to actually engage with a topic and just shit post.

We all know SwallowGay is lying. The answer was given to him multiple times and he keeps ignoring it and pretending it never happened.

It was what people like him and aidsman do. It is how they protect their fragile egos and vulnerable world views. The truth simply does not matter to them.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

He asked me a question so I started naming names and going into the damage riots do.

He completely ignores any attempt to discuss the people who DIED because of the riots and openly admits he isnt gonna read responses anyway.

We all know SwallowGay is lying. The answer was given to him multiple times and he keeps ignoring it and pretending it never happened.

It was what people like him and aidsman do. It is how they protect their fragile egos and vulnerable world views. The truth simply does not matter to them.

Its fucking mental. I addressed and proceeded to answer SEVERAL times.

It's actually fucking scary to see people blatantly gaslight and lie like this.

I was married once to a narcissistic abuser and this was exactly what my LIFE was like. People like this get pleasure out of lying and gaslighting so blatantly it can make someone doubt their whole reality. You could notice its 2pm. He would say its 5pm. Within and hour he would have you wondering if you really saw the clock say 2pm.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

I was married once to a narcissistic abuser and this was exactly what my LIFE was like. People like this get pleasure out of lying and gaslighting so blatantly it can make someone doubt their whole reality. You could notice its 2pm. He would say its 5pm. Within and hour he would have you wondering if you really saw the clock say 2pm.

The best thing is to ignore them and not play their stupid gaslighting games.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
See the answer wasnt given how HE wants it to be given, so he gaslights and claims no answer was given.

Its fucking mental.

Hollowbrain have been told by people in the past that you are an abuser? Because the way you twist and lie is really text book consistent with mental abuse tactics.

A healthy, intelligent and reasonable adult would see how I went about answering and acknowledge it was opened for discussion and addressed. But you? You are just flat out lying and trying to distort the question to justify it.

I listed some people killed in the riots. I also showed how people died because of riots preventing first responders from accessing people who needed help.

You blathered something about how it was the fault of "right wing extremists" and "police" and now you are gaslighting and refusing to address anything said

Quoting yourself makes you look very underdeveloped as an adult male. Its genuinely pathetic.

1Holliday1

Banned
Banned

Actually, the best thing to do would be admit spouting bullshit misinformation, or
.produce the requested list.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Yep

Everyone so often he bumps this just to claim there was no answer and pretend he has some "gotcha" because it's not being answered in whatever ignorant and retarded format he feels entitled to.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Actually, the best thing to do would be admit spouting bullshit misinformation, or
.produce the requested list.

Which you should do definately but you are not intelligent or rational enough to even see how wrong you are. And how transparent your silly gaslighting attempts are.

You support hatred and violence. Fucking own it.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Shouldn't you be posting some bullshit fear and anger tweets?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Already listed 4. Acknowledge it and name 4 more.

These are HUMAN BEINGS. Not some notch on your sanctimony meter. You dont really CARE. Your goal in this is not to be informed on people who negatively impacted. You want to dismiss it and blame shift.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Very adult here.

Here he quotes himself and talks to himself ABOUT me rather than just directly addressing me and discussing it with me.

Because that's what intelligent adults do, right?

What a childish coward.

I listed 4 people to discuss and made clear we would continue on from there. He blames "far right extremists" and police and has the audacity to call other people "conspiracy theorists".
He’s the only person he can actually win an argument against. So let the drooling spaz talk to himself while the rest of us point and laugh at the bum

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Shouldn't you be posting some bullshit fear and anger tweets?

You mean video footage of children tipping drag queens in bars and at schools and teachers talking about their classroom activism? Shit that is happening?

Links to curriculums and materials?

ADMIN says it's all made up and "fear mongering" guys. No one believe your own eyes. You might see those children at drag queen performances where drag queens are humping the floor under a neon sign that says "it's not gonna lick itself".....but it didnt happen guys!

That's just "teh right' making it all up because.....why the fuck not!

Last edited:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Very adult here.

Here he quotes himself and talks to himself ABOUT me rather than just directly addressing me and discussing it with me.

Because that's what intelligent adults do, right?

What a childish coward.

I listed 4 people to discuss and made clear we would continue on from there. He blames "far right extremists" and police and has the audacity to call other people "conspiracy theorists".
He’s the only person he can actually win an argument against. So let the drooling spaz talk to himself while the rest of us point and laugh at the bum

I wouldnt even go that far.

1Holliday1

Banned
Banned
Just the 40 claimed killings...That's all.

.Should be quite easy to document if they happened.
...but evidence suggests they didn't and the claimers are just so much hot air.,
Typical goose stepping conservatives who believe all the Ministry of Truth tells them w/o question.

40 people killed by BLM - oh sure, they'll believe and repeat it every time.
Much like the stole ahlecshun, and Fascists were Liberals. LoLz

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

...but evidence suggests they didn't and the claimers are just so much hot air.,
Typical goose stepping conservatives who believe all the Ministry of Truth tells them w/o question.

It's much like 0'Dork and his Cute little buddy Andy that sees Antifa behind every shrubbery.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Hitler wuz liberal because nazi!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

And it's been addressed several times. At this point you are a manipulative liar who doesnt even care about anyone harmed or killed, it's a fucking game to you.

BTW, The Ministry of Truth has barely addressed any deaths caused by riots. They havent even covered the extent of the destruction caused. The Ministry of Truth still calls them mostly peaceful protests.

Which the dumb ass narrative YOU are clinging to.

All you are interested in is twisting and lying to claim your "side" hasn't hurt anything and it was all "CONZ!". It's useless talking to a hyper partisan puppet who wastes his existence holding other people in "contempt" for believing things you dont approve of.

I am convinced leftists are sociopaths who put politics over human life.

1Holliday1

Banned
Banned
Duhv said:
I could literally list each one..
and yet she hasn't
and since she knows I will not read or reply to her posts until she does

When the 40 are detailed then I will resume replying to Duhv's posts.
One can only assume that Duhv doesn't want me to read and reply to her posts.
Understandable since I'd then resume shredding her parroted troll farm propaganda and other no-thinky conspiracy theory, Ministry of Truth bullshit, just as I always had before, and she wouldn't want to go back to suffering those daily humiliations, as others like Oderstink, Raggz and Bigly do to this day.

...but - there are 5 more days until the 1 year anniversary of the challenge being issued, so the offer will be held out.

Also the alternate offer that she might just admit being a propaganda parrot puppet who never had an original thought in her life, and is incapable of one. That too remains an option.

5 days.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I've listed a handful. Secoriea Turner. Italia Kelly. 4 more after them.

H blamed their deaths of police and "right wing extremists" and then proceeded to claim I never answered.

It's all here in plain text. So.....you shouldnt be confused, H. No one else is. Just you and Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Duhv said:
I could literally list each one..
and yet she hasn't
and since she knows I will not read or reply to her posts until she does

When the 40 are detailed then I will resume replying to Duhv's posts.
One can only assume that Duhv doesn't want me to read and reply to her posts.
Understandable since I'd then resume shredding her parroted troll farm propaganda and other no-thinky conspiracy theory, Ministry of Truth bullshit, just as I always had before, and she wouldn't want to go back to suffering those daily humiliations, as others like Oderstink, Raggz and Bigly do to this day.

...but - there are 5 more days until the 1 year anniversary of the challenge being issued, so the offer will be held out.

Also the alternate offer that she might just admit being a propaganda parrot puppet who never had an original thought in her life, and is incapable of one. That too remains an option.

5 days.

76152817.jpg

My only regret is, I only get to trophy you once.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

H blamed their deaths of police and "right wing extremists" and then proceeded to claim I never answered.

It's all here in plain text. So.....you shouldnt be confused, H. No one else is. Just you and Admin.
Handful < 40

1Holliday1

Banned
Banned

Handful < 40
You know, maybe it's the counting that has her confused.

. 40 is a big number.
Probably why the going rate is 10 cents.

How hard could it be to list the 40?
Unless she was just repeating over and over and over what she was told to, like the useful idjit she is, and blindly believed the bullshit w/o ever verifying it. Because you know, that's what very stupid people do.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Handful < 40
You know, maybe it's the counting that has her confused.

. 40 is a big number.
Probably why the going rate is 10 cents.
And she may not have 40 fingers and toes to count by.