The 40 People Killed By BLM Thread

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
that last video made me choke up for real

this is why I fucking loathe these people.

hate is not even a strong enough word

And they dont even acknowledge it. That little girl just ripped away. No thought or regard to what these riots have REALLY done to REAL people.
but Jan 6th tho

they trespassed, scared AOC and it was an INSURRECTION

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Theyve completely detached from humanity. They have no common sense or empathy at all.

These disgusting riots have caused needless deaths and suffering. All theyve accomplished is destroying the lives of regular people. Oh and BLM scamming millions of dollars and NOTHING went to help any of these people.

These stupid sociopathic pricks only care about politcs. That's it. They dont give a shit about human beings. Human beings are garbage to them.
which is why I find it such an enigma why you give any credence to the bullshit that spews forth from their diseased tongues by trying to debate with them civilly

they are absolute scum not even worth spitting on

If they were honest? They would probably just admit they dont view poor minorities as people who matter. As long as the violence only harms and kills them....theyll ignore it and LARP "civil rights activists".

They dont care about any of these people

They wont even hear from them. They get their info exclusively from wealthy media corps who have a politcal agenda.

How the fuck can someone say they support poor minorities when steak costs 30% more than it did a year ago and gas is more than double?

And we haven't even touched on renting and housing prices

you think Jeff Bezos is lamenting gassing up one of the 20 luxury cars due to gas prices? You think the private jet stays on the tarmac until prices cool off?

you think Soros is skipping 500 plate dinners due to the high cost of meat?

Its the fucking minorites in Baltimore, Chicago south side, Brooklyn NYC etc etc who are suffering under the polices these animals support

Yep and on top of that? These rioters torched a bunch of a affordable housing that had people waiting to get in. Probably single mothers.

They torched shelters. Bus stops. Pharmacies and food markets.

But all that's fine....it can all be ignored. Because it's just garbage poor minorities. And poor minorities only exist as objects for the fucking left to use and abuse to what.....fight with US?

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Theyve completely detached from humanity. They have no common sense or empathy at all.

These disgusting riots have caused needless deaths and suffering. All theyve accomplished is destroying the lives of regular people. Oh and BLM scamming millions of dollars and NOTHING went to help any of these people.

These stupid sociopathic pricks only care about politcs. That's it. They dont give a shit about human beings. Human beings are garbage to them.
which is why I find it such an enigma why you give any credence to the bullshit that spews forth from their diseased tongues by trying to debate with them civilly

If they were honest? They would probably just admit they dont view poor minorities as people who matter. As long as the violence only harms and kills them....theyll ignore it and LARP "civil rights activists".

They wont even hear from them. They get their info exclusively from wealthy media corps who have a politcal agenda.

How the fuck can someone say they support poor minorities when steak costs 30% more than it did a year ago and gas is more than double?

you think Jeff Bezos is lamenting gassing up one of the 20 luxury cars due to gas prices? You think the private jet stays on the tarmac until prices cool off?

Its the fucking minorites in Baltimore, Chicago south side, Brooklyn NYC etc etc who are suffering under the polices these animals support

EXACTLY!!!! Last time we paid $5/gal, I was driving 120+ miles to get back and forth to work each day. We barely made $100K together and it sucked! I was spending $5000/yr on gas just to get to and from work!!! Now, we make almost 4X that much and I have a car that drinks gas in gallons per fun and IDGAF. I can afford it when it goes to $10/gal.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

And they dont even acknowledge it. That little girl just ripped away. No thought or regard to what these riots have REALLY done to REAL people.
but Jan 6th tho

Point that out?

WHATABOUTISM!! Even when it's absolutely not. That's just how they try to deflect from the massive amounts of violence their shitty authoritarian "side" has been inflicting since the 60s. Bombing buildings. Shooting senators and trying to murder politicains. Attacking and killing police and destroying communities and killing/beating innocent people in riots.

How the fuck does destroying regular peoples lives bring forth ANY positive change?

All they care about is hate and division.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

EXACTLY!!!! Last time we paid $5/gal, I was driving 120+ miles to get back and forth to work each day. We barely made $100K together and it sucked! I was spending $5000/yr on gas just to get to and from work!!! Now, we make almost 4X that much and I have a car that drinks gas in gallons per fun and IDGAF. I can afford it when it goes to $10/gal.

I would definately not be able to afford that.

I havent even changed my shopping habits and my expenses have gone up a few hundred dollars.

I learned during Obama these people are NOT for the working class like they claim.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

I hear you

I work from home so gas prices really don't impact me that much at all since my driving is all for recreation.

But unlike these fucking degenerate cretins on the left I can empathize with people who are suffering under this idiot mook of a geriatric we have installed in office now

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

but Jan 6th tho

Point that out?

WHATABOUTISM!! Even when it's absolutely not. That's just how they try to deflect from the massive amounts of violence their shitty authoritarian "side" has been inflicting since the 60s. Bombing buildings. Shooting senators and trying to murder politicains. Attacking and killing police and destroying communities and killing/beating innocent people in riots.

How the fuck does destroying regular peoples lives bring forth ANY positive change?

You mean you haven't notice the rampant hypocrisy and double standards with these assholes?

they have a stupid answer like that for everything when you corner them

non sequitur - nuanced -blah blah fucking blah -- cover words for the simple fact that they haven't the slightest scooby as to what the fuck they are talking about and the state of the union currently is proof positive of that

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

but Jan 6th tho

Point that out?

You mean you haven't notice the rampant hypocrisy and double standards with these assholes?

non sequitur - nuanced -blah blah fucking blah -- cover words for the simple fact that they haven't the slightest scooby as to what the fuck they are talking about and the state of the union currently is proof positive of that

I dont understand how anyone can just straight up not care about what these riots have done.

If those were people who were on my end of politics I would still be condemning the fuck out of it. It's disgusting and sociopathy.

These people straight up do not CARE about anyone in this country. They are obsessed with hate. These people will support ANYTHING if its presented to them as against "teh right".

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

but Jan 6th tho

Point that out?

I dont understand how anyone can just straight up not care about what these riots have done.

If those were people who were on my end of politics I would still be condemning the fuck out of it. It's disgusting and sociopathy.

These people straight up do not CARE about anyone in this country. They are obsessed with hate. These people will support ANYTHING if its presented to them as against "teh right".
But Orange Bad... he wrote mean tweets

you see, I'm mature enough to say "yeah, Trump was a bit of an uncouth asshole with serious narcissistic tendencies"

so fucking what?

I didn't vote for him so that he could be nice to sensetive people who are easily hurt. I voted for him to protect OUR interests as a nation. Because if we don't you think any of these low life animals pouring across our border will? Take fat slob oak for instance.

1Holliday1

Banned
Banned
Anything on this?
I sure would like to be able to say HOOOOOOWDEEEEEEE! to the poster tasked with proving it isn't just another full of shit troll.
..and all it need do is back up its claim that 40 people were killed by BLM,
and I don't mean people killed by police during counter protests or BLM protesters murdered by teenage twits with assault rifles. I mean 40 documented killings by BLM.
. Well, apparently not.
I guess that poster really is just full of shit. Just a Qtarded useful idjit.
. Nothing more than a propaganda spouting parrot.

...which is what I always thought.

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam
Why did Holliday and Admin run away when I asked their opinions about the BLM nigger who attempted to murder the Mayoral candidate of Louisville, Kentucky and then was bailed out for $100,000 cash by other BLM niggers? This happened just the other day. WTF?

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Why did Holliday and Admin run away when I asked their opinions about the BLM nigger who attempted to murder the Mayoral candidate of Louisville, Kentucky and then was bailed out for $100,000 cash by other BLM niggers? This happened just the other day. WTF?
that's just nuanced whataboutism

you know that

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

It's all right wing propaganda and never happened and we are just "Q tards".

So they intended to ignore the fact that they are on the side of evil and violence.

At this point they would actively help and hide murderers and rapists on their "side" because they only care about hating politcal opposition. That's just the truth.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

So they intended to ignore the fact that they are on the side of evil and violence.
They're too stupid to understand it -- it's not that they are ignoring it

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

They're too stupid to understand it -- it's not that they are ignoring it

I have no doubt they would help a murderer or rapist if it was a leftwing activist and lie for them.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
They dont even care about violence against women and girls because men are now able to self identify as women and if they say this....they can have access to women and girls in vulnerable spaces.

Women are being assaulted and raped all over they think this is just some silly "right wing" nothing. Even with left of center LGB people fighting it.

Womens rights are gone and gay people are being forced back in a closet because they are not attracted to genders and that's transphobic.

In CA, Washington and Oregon children as young as 13 can decide to medically transition and keep it from parents by law. They can chose to go live in shelters with adults.

Its fucking sick. But pricks ONLY care about "teh right", they dont even pay attention or give a shit about anything going on.

If they cared they would know. Their motives have nothing to do with making the country better for the people.

Levon

Philosopher King
Site Supporter
Don't look now, but I think the OP has pretty much left y'all to twist slowly in the breeze.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
your nose is twisting slowly in the breeze

far away from your nasty face, cretin

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
WTF is wrong with dems always preaching they're for the little guy then raping all his money from him?

1Holliday1

Banned
Banned
You know what I find so perplexing about this is, I know Duhv always checks multiple sources corroborating what she posts on the board here. Yep - always check everything 8 ways ta Sundy, so I know she must have the support material for the claim she made repeatedly over a long course of time.

...and I would so love to have open discussions on all matters with her and am only waiting for the requested information. Can't see why she wouldn't furnish it. Should be an easy task, unless
she really just doesn't want me to read and reply to her posts. That could be.

. But - you know - I have offered an alternative to the info on those 40 killins carried out by BLM she repeatedly claimed happened.
.Yeah - She can just admit that she's totally full of shit and just parrots what she hears on right wing propaganda radio, if I may use that generic term for being a useful idjit.
Then...all will be set right.

Admin.

This ain't Texas (woo), ain't. no hold'm woo woo
Site Supporter ☠️
Imma store this meme here, if that's OK?

squirrel-what-about.gif

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
You know what I find so perplexing about this is, I know Duhv always checks multiple sources corroborating what she posts on the board here. Yep - always check everything 8 ways ta Sundy, so I know she must have the support material for the claim she made repeatedly over a long course of time.

...and I would so love to have open discussions on all matters with her and am only waiting for the requested information. Can't see why she wouldn't furnish it. Should be an easy task, unless

. But - you know - I have offered an alternative to the info on those 40 killins carried out by BLM she repeatedly claimed happened.
.Yeah - She can just admit that she's totally full of shit and just parrots what she hears on right wing propaganda radio, if I may use that generic term for being a useful idjit.
6,000 MORE Deaths Could Be Attributed To BLM
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Now STFU cunt. BLM niggers are mass serial murderers and anyone associated with them should be rounded up and gassed like a jew.

1Holliday1

Banned
Banned
Anything on the progress Duhv is making cataloging the 40 killing committed by BLM,
. which she had repeatedly claimed happened but couldn't support with documented facts when asked to do so.
..because you know, till it is produced, many if not all aren't taking anything she writes more seriously
that they do any other no-thinky propaganda parrot,
..and of course many of us won't bother reading her posts at all.

Last edited:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
See how "adult" this asshole is?

He asked me a question so I started naming names and going into the damage riots do.

He completely ignores any attempt to discuss the people who DIED because of the riots and openly admits he isnt gonna read responses anyway.

So again.....they refuse to actually engage with a topic and just shit post.

1Holliday1

Banned
Banned

...because you know, if a person repeatedly and confidently makes a claim that 40 people were murdered/killed by BLM then you'd think they would be familiar with the factual basis, the details, of that claim,

unless
they are just mindlessly repeating what they hear on conspiracy theory radio, like a parrot puppet who never had an actual independent thought in their life.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Very adult here.

Here he quotes himself and talks to himself ABOUT me rather than just directly addressing me and discussing it with me.

Because that's what intelligent adults do, right?

What a childish coward.

I listed 4 people to discuss and made clear we would continue on from there. He blames "far right extremists" and police and has the audacity to call other people "conspiracy theorists".

1Holliday1

Banned
Banned

...because you know, if a person repeatedly and confidently makes a claim that 40 people were murdered/killed by BLM then you'd think they would be familiar with the factual basis, the details, of that claim,

unless
they are just mindlessly repeating what they hear on conspiracy theory radio, like a parrot puppet who never had an actual independent thought in their life.
...and June 29 will mark 1 year since the challenge was issued.....and still nothing.

Admin.

This ain't Texas (woo), ain't. no hold'm woo woo
Site Supporter ☠️

unless
...and June 29 will mark 1 year since the challenge was issued.....and still nothing.
I hope she didn't get sidetracked helping Stubby Tubalard with his search for my Gun commentary.

1Holliday1

Banned
Banned

unless
I hope she didn't get sidetracked helping Stubby Tubalard with his search for my Gun commentary.
Oh, is that something else she claims to know about?

Maybe she's busy making wild and false accusations about other posters which she can't provide supporting links to.