The 40 People Killed By BLM Thread

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
. Go sit facing the corner with your dunce cap on.

For what, seeing a link posted on an MSN website showing a link to a Kenyan newspaper back in 2008 or 2009? That had nothing to do with Trump and the actual primitive registra was flown off to the UK for its protection.

I saw Obamas Hawaiian birth certificate... that was faked up. I have REAL 1954 and 1960 birth certicates and originals were ALWAYS hand written. ALways. His Hawaiian one was completely computer generated. THAT means it was not an ORIGINAL.

As for the other sujects in your posts, I don't recognize the issues.
Oh well fuck sakes, sweet cheeks, I thought you were joking and I was playing along.
I had no idea you are actually as retarded as the rest of these morons.

...but anyway, sure I can understand people believing in the fake ballots because they saw vids of people wearing Biden/Harris 2020 t-shirts carrying boxes labeled FAKE BALLOTS (count when no one is looking)
..but these pencils you mentioned - that's interesting. I mean, I know Kenya is not the wealthiest country
so I suppose it possible they can not afford erasers, but how...HOW can you be sure one wasn't snuk into the country by a forger?
Hey, you fukin faggit, you libtards arent supposed to say things like "retard". Thats muthafukin hate speech! Stupid nigger.
Sorry - I don't subscribe to PC bullshit. That's contard bullshit.
Sorry shitstain but you do. ALL libs are responsible for the PC bullshit.
PCism is conservatism.

The modern PC movement started in 1989 by tarded Repukes, but illadvisedly picked up by Demotards as a countermeasure. You could look it up if the vids haven't been taken down.

I am not a fan.
Yea? Congrats on the most pathetic "NO YUO" fail anyone's ever witnessed. Faggit.

OP
OP
Holliday1881

Holliday1881

Banned
Banned
1970s[
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
]

In the 1970s, the American
began using the term politically correct.
In the essay The Black Woman: An Anthology (1970),
said that "a man cannot be politically correct and a
, too." Thereafter, the term was often used as self-critical
. Debra L. Shultz said that "throughout the 1970s and 1980s, the New Left,
, and
... used their term 'politically correct' ironically, as a guard against their own orthodoxy in social change efforts."
PC is used in the comic book Merton of the Movement, by
, which was followed by the term ideologically sound, in the comic strips of
In her essay "Toward a feminist Revolution" (1992)
said: "In the early eighties, when feminists used the term 'political correctness', it was used to refer sarcastically to the
's efforts to define a 'feminist sexuality'."

suggests one way in which the original use of the term may have developed into the modern one:

According to one version, political correctness actually began as an in-joke on the left: radical students on American campuses acting out an ironic replay of the Bad Old Days BS (Before the Sixties) when every revolutionary groupuscule had a party line about everything. They would address some glaring examples of sexist or racist behaviour by their fellow students in imitation of the tone of voice of the Red Guards or Cultural Revolution Commissar: "Not very 'politically correct', Comrade!"

, in 1992, commented that a number of
who promoted the use of the term "politically correct" in the early 1990s were former
members, and, as a result, familiar with the
use of the phrase. He argued that in doing so, they intended "to insinuate that egalitarian democratic ideas are actually authoritarian, orthodox, and Communist-influenced, when they oppose the right of people to be racist, sexist, and homophobic".

During the 1990s, conservative and
politicians, think-tanks, and speakers adopted the phrase as a pejorative descriptor of their ideological enemies – especially in the context of the
about
and the content of public-school curricula.
, in Tenured Radicals, endorsed
view that PC is best described as "Left Eclecticism", a term defined by Kimball as "any of a wide variety of anti-establishment modes of thought from structuralism and poststructuralism, deconstruction, and Lacanian analyst to feminist, homosexual, black, and other patently political forms of criticism".

Liberal commentators have argued that the conservatives and reactionaries who used the term did so in effort to divert political discussion away from the substantive matters of resolving societal discrimination – such as
, and legal inequality – against people whom conservatives do not consider part of the social mainstream.
wrote that "that phrase was born to live between scare-quotes: it suggests that the operative considerations in the area so called are merely political, steamrolling the genuine reasons of principle for which we ought to be acting..."
Commenting in 2001, one such British journalist,
, said "the phrase is an empty, right-wing smear, designed only to elevate its user", and, in 2010, "the phrase 'political correctness' was born as a coded cover for all who still want to say
, or
".
Another British journalist,
wrote in 2001:

Political correctness is one of the brilliant tools that the American Right developed in the mid–1980s, as part of its demolition of American liberalism.... What the sharpest thinkers on the American Right saw quickly was that by declaring war on the cultural manifestations of liberalism – by levelling the charge of "political correctness" against its exponents – they could discredit the whole political project.
— 
, "Words Really are Important, Mr Blunkett", 2001.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Yea, Ima big fan of your other work, "democrats and republicans did a freaky friday switch in the 60's".

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

For what, seeing a link posted on an MSN website showing a link to a Kenyan newspaper back in 2008 or 2009? That had nothing to do with Trump and the actual primitive registra was flown off to the UK for its protection.

I saw Obamas Hawaiian birth certificate... that was faked up. I have REAL 1954 and 1960 birth certicates and originals were ALWAYS hand written. ALways. His Hawaiian one was completely computer generated. THAT means it was not an ORIGINAL.

Oh well fuck sakes, sweet cheeks, I thought you were joking and I was playing along.

...but anyway, sure I can understand people believing in the fake ballots because they saw vids of people wearing Biden/Harris 2020 t-shirts carrying boxes labeled FAKE BALLOTS (count when no one is looking)
..but these pencils you mentioned - that's interesting. I mean, I know Kenya is not the wealthiest country
so I suppose it possible they can not afford erasers, but how...HOW can you be sure one wasn't snuk into the country by a forger?

Sorry my witnessing of the actual birth entry that was removed from an African newspaper Online disturbs you so much that you need to insult me... The biggest regret I have was not snagging it. The msn group was Deep Nu's msn group something, something Country Club... the Countess will remember. I did not ever imagine the entry was going to be taken down.

You are digressing about ballot boxes, so I'll give you a heads up... I couldn't give 2 knobs of Goat shit about your elections and whether or not they were rigged.

I just report what I see without being able to prove beyond reasonable doubt but now it's being made into an issue here, I might try googling. See what turns up.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Ok, I've tried to google.... It keeps saying Obamas Kenyan birth certicate was a fake....HE DIDN'T HAVE A KENYA BIRTH CERTIFICATE, IT WAS A HANDWRITTEN NAME AND DATE ENTRY IN THE VILLAGE'S RECORDS.

If it was a fake, it should have stayed up for people to scutinize. IT was only up in the newspaper for 2 or 3 days.

I am leaning towards it being real because it was censored quickly...His mum gave birth in a Kenyan village. Can I prove that now?... Nope.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Hey, you fukin faggit, you libtards arent supposed to say things like "retard". Thats muthafukin hate speech! Stupid nigger.

The PC shit and censoring is 100 percent the left and has been for sometime.

You are completely out of touch and backwards.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
1970s[
]

In the 1970s, the American
began using the term politically correct.
In the essay The Black Woman: An Anthology (1970),
said that "a man cannot be politically correct and a
, too." Thereafter, the term was often used as self-critical
. Debra L. Shultz said that "throughout the 1970s and 1980s, the New Left,
, and
... used their term 'politically correct' ironically, as a guard against their own orthodoxy in social change efforts."
PC is used in the comic book Merton of the Movement, by
, which was followed by the term ideologically sound, in the comic strips of
In her essay "Toward a feminist Revolution" (1992)
said: "In the early eighties, when feminists used the term 'political correctness', it was used to refer sarcastically to the
's efforts to define a 'feminist sexuality'."

suggests one way in which the original use of the term may have developed into the modern one:

According to one version, political correctness actually began as an in-joke on the left: radical students on American campuses acting out an ironic replay of the Bad Old Days BS (Before the Sixties) when every revolutionary groupuscule had a party line about everything. They would address some glaring examples of sexist or racist behaviour by their fellow students in imitation of the tone of voice of the Red Guards or Cultural Revolution Commissar: "Not very 'politically correct', Comrade!"

, in 1992, commented that a number of
who promoted the use of the term "politically correct" in the early 1990s were former
members, and, as a result, familiar with the
use of the phrase. He argued that in doing so, they intended "to insinuate that egalitarian democratic ideas are actually authoritarian, orthodox, and Communist-influenced, when they oppose the right of people to be racist, sexist, and homophobic".

During the 1990s, conservative and
politicians, think-tanks, and speakers adopted the phrase as a pejorative descriptor of their ideological enemies – especially in the context of the
about
and the content of public-school curricula.
, in Tenured Radicals, endorsed
view that PC is best described as "Left Eclecticism", a term defined by Kimball as "any of a wide variety of anti-establishment modes of thought from structuralism and poststructuralism, deconstruction, and Lacanian analyst to feminist, homosexual, black, and other patently political forms of criticism".

Liberal commentators have argued that the conservatives and reactionaries who used the term did so in effort to divert political discussion away from the substantive matters of resolving societal discrimination – such as
, and legal inequality – against people whom conservatives do not consider part of the social mainstream.
wrote that "that phrase was born to live between scare-quotes: it suggests that the operative considerations in the area so called are merely political, steamrolling the genuine reasons of principle for which we ought to be acting..."
Commenting in 2001, one such British journalist,
, said "the phrase is an empty, right-wing smear, designed only to elevate its user", and, in 2010, "the phrase 'political correctness' was born as a coded cover for all who still want to say
, or
".
Another British journalist,
wrote in 2001:

Political correctness is one of the brilliant tools that the American Right developed in the mid–1980s, as part of its demolition of American liberalism.... What the sharpest thinkers on the American Right saw quickly was that by declaring war on the cultural manifestations of liberalism – by levelling the charge of "political correctness" against its exponents – they could discredit the whole political project.
— 
, "Words Really are Important, Mr Blunkett", 2001.

None of us support or enforce the PC idiocy. So....again, you are now correcting people on their own stances on thier own stances.

Its NOT conservatives. In fact, conservatives violate PC culture. It's just an Orwellian, anti free speech feature of Leftardia.

You are disconnected from reality and emotionally invested in your bias blindness. You guys lie constantly to justify your irrational propaganda driven hatred of other people. Youd listen to corporatists about us long before you would listen to any of us tell you what positions we actually support. You are a useful idiot.

And all the PC shit? No matter how much you delude yourself.....its a well KNOWN leftist move. Its YOUR "side".

They are going after Chappelle now because he violated the new purtainism and criticized trans ideology.

We are the ones opposing censorship and cancel culture. You are the ones supporting it and enabling it. All the PC bullshit standards are based in identify politics. That's reality. You are free to join it whenever.

Everything you accuse conservatives of being applies to your "side". You dont even know what anyone actually thinks or supports. You TELL them what they think and support according to your biases and bad info and you attack that manufactured bullshit you've decided about others. It's completely ignorant and mindless.

You live in your own hate bubble.

OP
OP
Holliday1881

Holliday1881

Banned
Banned
Just returned from the grocery store.
I saw Elvis in oils/canned fish/and condiments aisle.
.He was discussing something with Jim Morrison.
I couldn't hear what they were saying, but I know they were planning something BIG.

OP
OP
Holliday1881

Holliday1881

Banned
Banned
You know, so I mentioned the PC thing earlier and of course no one got back to me on that, but it was in 1990 when it became a modern thing which as I noted, Demotards decided to run with what was first a joke then an accusing epithet, and that was the point that I realized they had run fully off the rails into the gutter of conservatism. That all coupled with the special interest/identity politics once the haven of deep right wingers. Look at me I'm special. Aren't we all? Equal protections under the law - I'm all for that Liberal principle, and I do suspect it's possible to have civil discourse, make respectful observations, and complaints without using words like nigger or fag etc, but of course conservatives of the old order believe THEY are the only legitimate special interest and they can speak in the most disrespectful and vulgar ways about anyone not them.

Dems, or the other conservatives as I've long referred to them, do have the higher ground on environmental issues at least superficially though so I don't see them as the worst of the two parties.
Still I see no reason to not speak of "the one party system" (an oft copied coinage).

..but then - you have a bizarre phenomenon which includes such nonsense as concepts like left wing fascism a term coined in 2007 by revisionists - prior to that of course you would have been ushered straight away to the nearest insane asylum for uttering such a psychotic appraisal of illiberal philosophy as the Nazis practiced. But there it is - you have people who now try to turn Orwell's own warnings, his own words on their head and tell you up is down and left right. Orwellian that, indeed. Apparently Orwell didn't quite know what he meant when he warned of charismatic leaders who would seek to seize power by undermining democratic systems and spreading mis/disinformation as Trump and the new conservatives have done.
You have stole ahlecshuns and such. Of course a dictator wannabe, an admirer of the BIG Man tribal system, proved easy to use by a foreign dicktater working the old divide and conquer strategy. Tell weak minded people that the Jews are replacing them, and the goobmint is coming for their guns and sich, get them worked into a state of hyper emotion and while their filtering and reasoning mind is on vacation tell them that only you will give them the truth, that the media is lying to them, the Deep State's hand guides all, point to their neighbor, the enemy and set them at each other. Conservatives have proved very easy to control. And there is a deep state btw - Corporate money, dark money in politics and the weak individuals you continue to elect - it's the people whose money pulls the strings - ask Brainfail, he'll give you the details. Conservative capitalists who are so illiberal that they do believe their voice in government should mean more than yours. And - of course their are the useful idjits who imagine that they are part of the in crowd who are getting the real dope from those who say "Believe me, Up really is Down", and they do believe them and work to undermine democracy and community and cooperation and call for civil war and seccession - Putin smiles. And never do these trumputinist shills ever have to back their wild claims with supporting facts - It's just 40 people killed by BLM, but no supporting evidence
or the alecshun was stole, and no supporting evidence, other than maybe someone saw something on youtube moments before the Deep State of Obama took it down and hid THE TRUTH.
Man, that's quite a way to live, being manipulated into a frenzied state where you are chronically upset and having your empty skull stuffed with bullshit that you gobble like filet mignon.

...but that is the state of the no-thinky modern conservative.

Last edited:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
You know, so I mentioned the PC thing earlier and of course no one got back to me on that, but it was in 1990 when it became a modern thing which as I noted, Demotards decided to run with what was first a joke then an accusing epithet, and that was the point that I realized they had run fully off the rails into the gutter of conservatism. That all coupled with the special interest/identity politics once the haven of deep right wingers. Look at me I'm special. Aren't we all? Equal protections under the law - I'm all for that Liberal principle, and I do suspect it's possible to have civil discourse, make respectful observations, and complaints without using words like nigger or fag etc, but of course conservatives of the old order believe THEY are the only legitimate special interest and they can speak in the most disrespectful and vulgar ways about anyone not them.

Dems, or the other conservatives as I've long referred to them, do have the higher ground on environmental issues at least superficially though so I don't see them as the worst of the two parties.
Still I see no reason to not speak of "the one party system" (an oft copied coinage).

..but then - you have a bizarre phenomenon which includes such nonsense as concepts like left wing fascism a term coined in 2007 by revisionists - prior to that of course you would have been ushered straight away to the nearest insane asylum for uttering such a psychotic appraisal of illiberal philosophy as the Nazis practiced. But there it is - you have people who now try to turn Orwell's own warnings, his own words on their head and tell you up is down and left right. Orwellian that, indeed. Apparently Orwell didn't quite know what he meant when he warned of charismatic leaders who would seek to seize power by undermining democratic systems and spreading mis/disinformation and Trump and the new conservatives have done.
You have stole ahlecshuns and such. Of course a dictator wannabe, an admirer of the BIG Man tribal system, proved easy to use by a foreign dicktater working the old divide and conquer strategy. Tell weak minded people that the Jews are replacing them, and the goobmint is coming for there guns and sich, get them worked into a state of hyper emotion and while their filtering and reasoning mind is on vacation tell them that only you will give them the truth, that the media is lying to them, the Deep State's hand guides all, point to their neighbor, the enemy and set them at each other. Conservatives have proved very easy to control. And there is a deep state btw - Corporate money, dark money in politics and the weak individuals you continue to elect - it's the people whose money pulls the strings - ask Brainfail, he'll give you the details. Conservative capitalists who are so illiberal that they do believe their voice in government should mean more than yours. And - of could their are the useful idjits who imagine that they are part of the in crowd who are getting the real dope from those who say "Believe me, Up really is Down", and they do believe them and work to undermine democracy and community and cooperation and call for civil war and seccession - Putin smiles. And never do these trumputinist shills ever have to back their wild claims with supporting facts - It's just 40 people killed by BLM, but no supporting evidence
or the alecshun was stole, and no supporting evidence, other than maybe someone saw something on youtube moments before the Deep State of Obama took it down and hid THE TRUTH.
Man, that's quite a way to live, being manipulated into a frenzied state where you are chronically upset and having your empty skull stuffed with bullshit that you gobble like filet mignon.

PC bullshit and censorship has ALWAYS been a democrat thing. It's never been a conservative thing. And it very much is not a conservative position now.

You are completely disconnected from reality trying to push this as a conservative platform.

You are nonthinking partisan hack who blatantly lies for the purpose of validating your disturbing hatred of others.

Your constant mental gymnastics is not called "thinking".

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

..but then - you have a bizarre phenomenon which includes such nonsense as concepts like left wing fascism a term coined in 2007 by revisionists - prior to that of course you would have been ushered straight away to the nearest insane asylum for uttering such a psychotic appraisal of illiberal philosophy as the Nazis practiced. But there it is - you have people who now try to turn Orwell's own warnings, his own words on their head and tell you up is down and left right. Orwellian that, indeed. Apparently Orwell didn't quite know what he meant when he warned of charismatic leaders who would seek to seize power by undermining democratic systems and spreading mis/disinformation and Trump and the new conservatives have done.
You have stole ahlecshuns and such. Of course a dictator wannabe, an admirer of the BIG Man tribal system, proved easy to use by a foreign dicktater working the old divide and conquer strategy. Tell weak minded people that the Jews are replacing them, and the goobmint is coming for there guns and sich, get them worked into a state of hyper emotion and while their filtering and reasoning mind is on vacation tell them that only you will give them the truth, that the media is lying to them, the Deep State's hand guides all, point to their neighbor, the enemy and set them at each other. Conservatives have proved very easy to control. And there is a deep state btw - Corporate money, dark money in politics and the weak individuals you continue to elect - it's the people whose money pulls the strings - ask Brainfail, he'll give you the details. Conservative capitalists who are so illiberal that they do believe their voice in government should mean more than yours. And - of could their are the useful idjits who imagine that they are part of the in crowd who are getting the real dope from those who say "Believe me, Up really is Down", and they do believe them and work to undermine democracy and community and cooperation and call for civil war and seccession - Putin smiles. And never do these trumputinist shills ever have to back their wild claims with supporting facts - It's just 40 people killed by BLM, but no supporting evidence

PC bullshit and censorship has ALWAYS been a democrat thing. It's never been a conservative thing. And it very much is not a conservative position now.

You are completely disconnected from reality trying to push this as a conservative platform.

You are nonthinking partisan hack who blatantly lies for the purpose of validating your disturbing hatred of others.

Settle down, Dove.

OP
OP
Holliday1881

Holliday1881

Banned
Banned

Settle down, Dove.
Is she around and posting? It always seemed to me she'd be more effective typing in ALL CAPS!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Good grief.

None of you people can ever back a single claim, have any honest discussions or address anything being said.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Sorry shitstain but you do. ALL libs are responsible for the PC bullshit.
PCism is conservatism.

The modern PC movement started in 1989 by tarded Repukes, but illadvisedly picked up by Demotards as a countermeasure. You could look it up if the vids haven't been taken down.

I am not a fan.

With delusions like this you really belong in a mental institution.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

They invented, weaponized it, spent years lying and claiming it didn't really exist even though numerous journalists and individuals clearly documents, and now... They finally admit it is a thing but lie and pretend it was all someone else's fault. You can't make this shit up. You'd have to be insane to listen to their hog wash excuses.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

They invented, weaponized it, spent years lying and claiming it didn't really exist even though numerous journalists and individuals clearly documents, and now... They finally admit it is a thing but lie and pretend it was all someone else's fault. You can't make this shit up. You'd have to be insane to listen to their hog wash excuses.

That's what they do. They lie and gaslight and say it's not happening.

Then when they cant deny it, they blame the other parties

They denied these riots were a thing and now they blame "right wing extremists".

Fuck these liars. That's all they do is lie.

1Holliday1

Banned
Banned
Has this list (the 40 People Murdered by BLM) been completed yet? I'm beginning to get impatient here.

. I was hoping it's successful delivery would finally prove that Duhv is more than just a cheap troll gas-bag.
You can not imagine my disappointment.

Duhv must be hard at work collecting and sorting information.

I have a suggestion - rather than wait till all 40 are collated and including them all in a single post
just start with the first and go forward from there. A single post for each.

When the 40 are detailed then I will resume replying to Duhv's posts.
Still waiting.
. I think this must mean that Duhv doesn't want me to read or reply to her lame putinist propaganda parrot posts anymore.
. If she does, then all she has to do is list the 40 murders,

. but then who can blame her - she gets her ass kicked when I do reply.
Even though she could list the 40,
she's strategically avoiding future poundings.

Well - yes - who can blame her?

Admin.

"Brother, can you spare a dime?" Trump
Site Supporter ☠️
Has this list (the 40 People Murdered by BLM) been completed yet? I'm beginning to get impatient here.

. I was hoping it's successful delivery would finally prove that Duhv is more than just a cheap troll gas-bag.
You can not imagine my disappointment.

Duhv must be hard at work collecting and sorting information.

I have a suggestion - rather than wait till all 40 are collated and including them all in a single post
just start with the first and go forward from there. A single post for each.

When the 40 are detailed then I will resume replying to Duhv's posts.
Still waiting.
. I think this must mean that Duhv doesn't want me to read or reply to her lame putinist propaganda parrot posts anymore.
. If she does, then all she has to do is list the 40 murders,

. but then who can blame her - she gets her ass kicked when I do reply.
Even though she could list the 40,
she's strategically avoiding future poundings.

Well - yes - who can blame her?
The College I went to, you had one Term to finish up an Incomplete, then it converted to an F.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I listed a few names and Hollowbrain went into some bullshit about how it wa as actually white supremacists or right wing extremists who done it.

You cant reason with that.

So I'll drop this video of right wing extremists having a dance party on an ambulance as first responders try to save the life of a gun shot victim during the celebration of a day established by Republicans. Juneteenth. A thing that was only taught about in TX up until recently.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Look at those two idiots.

A lot of people died because of the riots. Either directly due to being killed IN the riot or dying because first responders couldnt reach them in time.

Lots of crimes were also committed by opportunist criminals who knew police were swamped.

Its fucking astounding how these people just do not understand the scope of how BAD riots are for a community.

Detroit never recovered from the 12th street riots and the ongoing arsons.

They dont get it and they dont care either. It's so hard for me to accept these people dont care about other human beings whatsoever and everything is just reduced to their hatred of anything they see as "right wing".

Humanity doesnt even penetrate their partisanship.

They wont even read or understand what anyone is even saying because they are constantly in this battle mode.

For people against building walls they sure have a thick one.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
The evidence was presented pages ago and you ignored it. Here is a left wing source which says at least 25 died.

He said it was because of "right wing extremists".

He wont even accept the few we named. He isnt going to acknowledge the deaths caused as a result of first responders being tied up and exhausted for days on end.

Hollowbrain has openly admitted he holds us in "contempt" so his whole thing is to blame us for everything. His politcs is rooted in hating us. That's all he is interested in is hate towards us.

1Holliday1

Banned
Banned
The evidence was presented pages ago and you ignored it. Here is a left wing source which says at least 25 died.

Look, moron - I read that article long before you ever posted it.

..and as I have already pointed out, not even close to all of these 25 were killed by BLM (or members).
Where are the 40 people murdered by BLM?

..and also - looking back to the fist page of the thread, I clearly stated no helping.
This is DUHv's project since she was the one who lied about it, just like it was your project to prove the statements you made about Ivermectin (and failed to do), and just as it was loctardo's project to prove that the US constitution is founded on the Bible (which he failed to do). When DUHv completes her assignment successfully, which of course she can't, I will concede that she was correct - which of course I will never have to do.

You conservatives are failures all the time, every day. You make wild crazy statements that you can never back up, while we Liberals always offer supporting evidence. That's why YOU get an F and WE get an A+.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

..and as I have already pointed out, not even close to all of these 25 were killed by BLM (or members).

..and also - looking back to the fist page of the thread, I clearly stated no helping.
This DUHv's project since she was the one who lied about it, just like it was your project to prove the statements you made about Ivermectin (and failed to do), and just as it was loctardo's project to prove that the US constitution is founded on the Bible (which he failed to do). When DUHv completes her assignment successfully, which of course she can't, I will concede that she was correct - which of course I will never have to do.

You conservatives are failures all the time, every day. You make wild crazy statements that you can never back up, while we Liberals always off supporting evidence. That's why YOU get an F and WE get an A+.
"We don't need no stinkin' educations" The Trump Base

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

He wont even accept the few we named. He isnt going to acknowledge the deaths caused as a result of first responders being tied up and exhausted for days on end.

Hollowbrain has openly admitted he holds us in "contempt" so his whole thing is to blame us for everything. His politcs is rooted in hating us. That's all he is interested in is hate towards us.
This is addressing your claim of 40 BLM victims how?

1Holliday1

Banned
Banned

This DUHv's project since she was the one who lied about it, just like it was your project to prove the statements you made about Ivermectin (and failed to do), and just as it was loctardo's project to prove that the US constitution is founded on the Bible (which he failed to do). When DUHv completes her assignment successfully, which of course she can't, I will concede that she was correct - which of course I will never have to do.

You conservatives are failures all the time, every day. You make wild crazy statements that you can never back up, while we Liberals always off supporting evidence. That's why YOU get an F and WE get an A+.
"We don't need no stinkin' educations" The Trump Base
Trump loves the stupid people - he said. He loves them because it's so easy to sell them a bill of goods and lead them around like lobotomized sheep.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Are you serious?

Did you read the post?

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Are you serious?

Did you read the post?
Could you give us a quick summary?