The 40 People Killed By BLM Thread

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Here is the sites with names of dead and wounded...@Holliday1881 @Lily

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

There have been more than that, as well.

Some of them are so divorced from reality, they blame "far right extremists".

The actual far left extremists even attacked people in their cars trying to get away from them

Their pet terrorists can do no wrong. They see these people as entitled to commit acts of violence against innocent people. Entitled to destroy communities. Oak actually went into apologetics justifying BLM "protesters" shooting a little 8 year old girl and murdering her. A little black girl at that.

She said the mother shouldnt have went on that road.

You know, because violent rioters own everything and are entitled to destroy and kill.....so everyone needs to clear the way. No one else is allowed to exist, their rights are totally suspended....so says the left....while they throw deadly and destructive tantrums over a false narrative.

It's so disgusting an 8 year little girl had to be murdered so these subhuman radicalized scum bags could have "justice" over a drunk driving child abuser who held a woman hostage, was released from prison early due to covid, and decided to get violent with a cop who was arresting him for drunk driving.

You know that was Secoriea Turners fault. She apparently deserved to die because her mother drove down the wrong street while people were destroying communities and gunning down cars for "justice" for a cretin drunk child abuser.

This is how I would handle it. I agree with Oak about not going there BUT I would take it MUCH further. I would stop media reporting it NOT because I want to silence media but because, I WOULDN'T GIVE BLM FREE ADVERTISING.

See how it works?

BLM got free advertisement.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Basically these people want criminals to have special rights to chose not to be arrested and to be able to assault police with absolutely zero consequences.

These revelers are appalling and now they are famous because they are shown in the media. I bet they LOVE it.

We have Africans in WA and Australia. Yesterday an African women 8 months pregnant was murdered in my city... Probably by another African. This mother was a nurse. She was murdered in her own home. The grandmother is now looking after her other 3 children.

They can't help themselves. They just keep murdering and murdering wherever they go.

You do not have to convince me about the BLM movement. It's headed by a pimp.

I've seen videos of blacks condemning the movement.

The riots caused people to become handicapped forever. It matters NOT really about the deaths, but the permanently handicapped that is a BIG BIG deal because those people are now reliant on society to support them.

If people stayed away, and the media stayed away, there would probably have been no deaths, no maimed, and no BLM movement at all, now.

See if you can see it that way. Imagine it that way.

OP
OP
Holliday1881

Holliday1881

Banned
Banned

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
25 people died, 14 people/police were seriously injured... that is only the nearest estimate of the link I posted. If she read something that said 40 people died, it was probably just some reporters guestimate. What is the big deal, Mr @Holliday1881 ?

OP
OP
Holliday1881

Holliday1881

Banned
Banned
25 people died, 14 people/police were seriously injured... that is only the nearest estimate of the link I posted. If she read something that said 40 people died, it was probably just some reporters guestimate. What is the big deal, Mr @Holliday1881 ?
The big deal, ms Omnipo, is that these brainwashed, indoctrinated conservatives here in America mindlessly repeat what they are told by right-wing propagandists and never are able to support claims with facts.
They eat those lies they're fed like shit on a stick and never question anything.

So, who can be bothered reading their bs anymore, or take them seriously.

Here I gave a golden opportunity to prove me wrong, and in all this time - ugatz.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
So did Trump.
..are you suggesting these outlets stop printing news?

I mean I like Elizabeth Hurley bikini pics as much as most folks do, but that isn't all that's going on.

I wouldn't give them free advertising... It's like Meghan and Harry continually getting free UNDERSERVED news. Sure, write an article but DON'T film them or publish the film at least. THEY want their mugs plastered over TV sets... it's their shot at 15 minutes of fame.

OP
OP
Holliday1881

Holliday1881

Banned
Banned
So did Trump.
..are you suggesting these outlets stop printing news?

I mean I like Elizabeth Hurley bikini pics as much as most folks do, but that isn't all that's going on.

I wouldn't give them free advertising... It's like Meghan and Harry continually getting free UNDERSERVED news. Sure, write an article but DON'T film them or publish the film at least. THEY want their mugs plastered over TV sets... it's their shot at 15 minutes of fame.
OMFG! Please don't take Elizabeth Hurley from us.

But allow me to elaborate....some (I got to get down to the lake for some fishing, stop by the grape vines on the way).

. No one is speaking in favor of BLM - if anyone thinks I ever have....LINK?
Did you even read that list of 25 deaths? How few were attributable to BLM members or supporters?
.Some were killed by cops, some by right wing instigators like that murdering POS Rittenhouse.

Where are the 40 murder committed by BLM to be found in those 25 deaths?

Where, in fact, is there evidence of Obama being a foreign born muslim?
or the Clinton murder machine killing Scalia, or
the stole ahlecshin, or
Trump will be reinstated last August...etc etc etc ?

All conservative ever have is bullshit to the point even of being so crazy and bizarre that some even speak of left wing fascists and claim Nazis were "leftists" even though that nonsense was only invented in 2007 - somehow anyone holding a historically accurate view is a revisionist. GET IT?

The Bass await......

Oh and PS: I certainly can't be bothered addressing the ravings of lunatics.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I actually saw Obamas birth entry in the hand written book from Kenya BEFORE it was taken down off the net... It could have been a fake but it was right in their with the other babies names all written with different pens and pencils.

OP
OP
Holliday1881

Holliday1881

Banned
Banned
I actually saw Obamas birth entry in the hand written book from Kenya BEFORE it was taken down off the net... It could have been a fake but it was right in their with the other babies names all written with different pens and pencils.
Yes certainly - and Trump has promised many times to make all the evidence public.
...and you saw film of someone wearing a Clinton button running from Scalia's room the night he was killed before that was taken down, and truckloads of fake ballots being delivered to election workers before it was taken down etc etc.
. Go sit facing the corner with your dunce cap on.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I think in all fairness that going forward all person's of the caucasian persuasion who are suspected of a crime, be referred to as Proud Boys.

You should call pale faces, European Americans if Black faces are refered to as African Amerians. The difference mainly between Europeans and Africans is this, blacks lack self control. Of course there are exceptions to rules. And yes, European Americans drive drunk or stoned or both and break laws as much as the blacks and browns.

Admin.

All that glitters, is not gold.
Site Supporter ☠️
I think in all fairness that going forward all person's of the caucasian persuasion who are suspected of a crime, be referred to as Proud Boys.

You should call pale faces, European Americans if Black faces are refered to as African Amerians. The difference mainly between Europeans and Africans is this, blacks lack self control. Of course there are exceptions to rules. And yes, European Americans drive drunk or stoned or both and break laws as much as the blacks and browns.
10Wpu1d.jpeg

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

For what, seeing a link posted on an MSN website showing a link to a Kenyan newspaper back in 2008 or 2009? That had nothing to do with Trump and the actual primitive registra was flown off to the UK for its protection.

I saw Obamas Hawaiian birth certificate... that was faked up. I have REAL 1954 and 1960 birth certicates and originals were ALWAYS hand written. ALways. His Hawaiian one was completely computer generated. THAT means it was not an ORIGINAL.

As for the other sujects in your posts, I don't recognize the issues.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

For what, seeing a link posted on an MSN website showing a link to a Kenyan newspaper back in 2008 or 2009? That had nothing to do with Trump and the actual primitive registra was flown off to the UK for its protection.

I saw Obamas Hawaiian birth certificate... that was faked up. I have REAL 1954 and 1960 birth certicates and originals were ALWAYS hand written. ALways. His Hawaiian one was completely computer generated. THAT means it was not an ORIGINAL.

And yet it is unlikely that Obama was born outside of the United States as his detractors claimed. I have doubts that Obama Sr was his real dad tho & that his 'marriage' to his Mom was done out of convenience to establish that it was a legitimate birth & not out of wedlock.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

10Wpu1d.jpeg

Look up, Dennis Nilsen, John Christie... Fred and Rose West.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

And yet it is unlikely that Obama was born outside of the United States as his detractors claimed. I have doubts that Obama Sr was his real dad tho & that his 'marriage' to his Mom was done out of convenience to establish that it was a legitimate birth & not out of wedlock.

I have nothing against the man. His birth entry in Kenya was his name only. Just a dusty book with a bunch of Kenyan babies with African names and dates.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

I already told H I'm not going to sit and list all the people who were killed and brutalized due to these riots because he was arguing that the violence was done by police and "right wing extremists".

He doesnt care about it at all. And, he legit never backs any of his claims.

And the continued shit bag thinking that Kyle Rittenhouse has absolutely zero rights to defend himself if leftwingers want to torch a town and murder a teen.

They really believe left wing activists are entitled to commit acts of violence and destruction without any consequence whatsoever. They expect people to let themselves be murdered by their scum bag activist groups.

H here argues that if an American "crosses state lines", they somehow forfeit thier rights and are not allowed to defend themselves if they are attacked. Like Oaks sociopathic opinion that Secorieas Turners mother was the one in the wrong because she shouldnt have driven down that street.

They demand authoritarian special priviledges for thier modern brownshirts where if they decide to riot and kill.....its on other people to get away if they can because they now have no rights to be there and thusly have to accept any violent attacks.

They are completely disconnected from reality.

Last edited:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

The Proud Boys are mostly Hispanic. And, they literally only exist as blow back against the white priviledged antifa.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Btw Rittenhouse will walk. He didnt break a single law. It's all a partisan show and an attempt to make an example out of anyone who stands up for themselves against the mob.

The criminal fuckwad that ran up on Kyle with a gun drawn? A gun HE wasnt allowed to be in possession of.....according to left wing gun control laws? Well that guy was with the rioting mob. So nothing will happen to him.

It's okay for lefties to chase, assault and murder people in Hs twisted mind.

Also cops killed like 1 person. It was LEFT wing rioters who killed the rest. All 40ish.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Imagine the heart attacks or strokes that were caused from scared old people... There would have been deaths from that too, scared people behind closed door....

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Imagine the heart attacks or strokes that were caused from scared old people... There would have been deaths from that too, scared people behind closed door....

Absolutely. And deaths as a result of police and ambulances not being able to access people.

Did they include the CHAZ rapes and shootings? There is so much more than that article said. And they were still trying to meat sheild the rioters.

These people do not understand how devastating riots actually are and how that damage will harm people for years to come. They only care about thier partisan programming. The humanity is gone.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Just googled, How many died in BLM protests? And there are varying numbers. The Guardian newspaper says 25 at least (30th Oct 2020).

The Guardian for 200 years lists names and proof... I'll go to my other computer and post a link... many more people were permanently harmed.... they may as well have died. They have no future.

How many people did cops kill last year?

policekillings_total.webp
Lets hope they get your faggit ass next year!

OP
OP
Holliday1881

Holliday1881

Banned
Banned

Oh well fuck sakes, sweet cheeks, I thought you were joking and I was playing along.
I had no idea you are actually as retarded as the rest of these morons.

...but anyway, sure I can understand people believing in the fake ballots because they saw vids of people wearing Biden/Harris 2020 t-shirts carrying boxes labeled FAKE BALLOTS (count when no one is looking)
..but these pencils you mentioned - that's interesting. I mean, I know Kenya is not the wealthiest country
so I suppose it possible they can not afford erasers, but how...HOW can you be sure one wasn't snuk into the country by a forger?

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Oh well fuck sakes, sweet cheeks, I thought you were joking and I was playing along.

...but anyway, sure I can understand people believing in the fake ballots because they saw vids of people wearing Biden/Harris 2020 t-shirts carrying boxes labeled FAKE BALLOTS (count when no one is looking)
..but these pencils you mentioned - that's interesting. I mean, I know Kenya is not the wealthiest country
so I suppose it possible they can not afford erasers, but how...HOW can you be sure one wasn't snuk into the country by a forger?
Hey, you fukin faggit, you libtards arent supposed to say things like "retard". Thats muthafukin hate speech! Stupid nigger.

OP
OP
Holliday1881

Holliday1881

Banned
Banned

Hey, you fukin faggit, you libtards arent supposed to say things like "retard". Thats muthafukin hate speech! Stupid nigger.
Sorry - I don't subscribe to PC bullshit. That's contard bullshit.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Sorry shitstain but you do. ALL libs are responsible for the PC bullshit.

OP
OP
Holliday1881

Holliday1881

Banned
Banned

Sorry shitstain but you do. ALL libs are responsible for the PC bullshit.
PCism is conservatism.

The modern PC movement started in 1989 by tarded Repukes, but illadvisedly picked up by Demotards as a countermeasure. You could look it up if the vids haven't been taken down.

I am not a fan.