The 40 People Killed By BLM Thread

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Admin.

Silent Scream, try to tear your face apart.
Site Supporter ☠️

Aidsman says "whats wrong with loving animals?"

Just not sure what this has to do with BLM,

True enough. I just put it here for lack of a better place because I thought it was funny. It would be a stretch but BLM loves to falsely claim black people get charged more harshly which is not the case when people actually compare cases in detail.

You're sweet on Andy Ngo, ain't ya?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
loves to falsely claim black people get charged more harshly which is not the case when people actually compare cases in detail.
When what people do? People who are invested in claiming otherwise?

When anyone compares cases in detail.

You know rather than just parroting whatever the collective claims?

Like how Chauvin was a racist and did what he did because Floyd was black? That's still a bullshit claim that hasnt been proven. It's just another assumption of racism with no real evidence.

You guys won't talk about that, though. Your cult leaders told you its racism and by god....its racism! No other narratives are possible!

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
205008688_10221281896619052_3133387913425337886_n.jpg

Italian Satellites For Sleepy Joe

OP
OP
Holliday1881

Holliday1881

Banned
Banned
Duhv must be hard at work collecting and sorting information.

I have a suggestion - rather than wait till all 40 are collated and including them all in a single post
just start with the first and go forward from there. A single post for each.

When the 40 are detailed then I will resume replying to Duhv's posts.
. How long must one wait?
This should be a simple task for one so well informed as Duhv.

OP
OP
Holliday1881

Holliday1881

Banned
Banned

I have a suggestion - rather than wait till all 40 are collated and including them all in a single post

Any word on this? I hate to think that Duhv was just parroting some bullshit she'd heard on some bullshit right wing propaganda site and never had any real info. But - maybe that's just the way trumputinist trolls roll.

You know - maybe they just parrot whatever shit they're told to parrot.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Ya lost Lokmeer buddy.
.Oh wait - hold on there, Joe.

What greater proof of the election fraud cover-up could there be than that no proof of it can be found?

.There's your proof right there doncheh know.

I think a major weakness of the American electoral system is a lack of a national election system. It should be implemented & private contractors should be eliminated from the process. Individual states like Texas or Georgia making up their own rules in a federal election is unheard in other countries. And it should be cuz it affects the outcomes in other states which isn't fair.

By strengthening the system it could quickly debunk claims of stolen elections. Cross checking for voter verification along with the presence of independent foreign observers could strengthen the American election system.

Anyways I was reading about the need for election reform in the WSJ 20 years ago yet the same problems plague the American system today.

OP
OP
Holliday1881

Holliday1881

Banned
Banned
I thin a major weakness of the American electoral system is a lack of a national election system. It should be implemented & private contractors should be eliminated from the process. Individual states making up their own election rules in a federal election is unheard in other countries.
Are you a fuckin commie, Joe? What about states rights and the Electoral College?
I mean, surely they have an electoral college in all of the democratic nations - like Canada for sure, right?

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Any word on this? I hate to think that Duhv was just parroting some bullshit she'd heard on some bullshit right wing propaganda site and never had any real info. But - maybe that's just the way trumputinist trolls roll.

Ya lost Lokmeer buddy.

What greater proof of the election fraud cover-up could there be than that no proof of it can be found?

I think a major weakness of the American electoral system is a lack of a national election system. It should be implemented & private contractors should be eliminated from the process. Individual states like Texas or Georgia making up their own rules in a federal election is unheard in other countries. And it should be cuz it affects the outcomes in other states which isn't fair.

By strengthening the system it could quickly debunk claims of stolen elections. Cross checking for voter verification along with the presence of independent foreign observers could strengthen the American election system.

Anyways I was reading about the need for election reform in the WSJ 20 years ago yet the same problems plague the American system today.
We never really had any serious issues with our electoral system, and we still don't, we just had a major gas lighter, that has his sheep convinced otherwise.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Ya lost Lokmeer buddy.

Most of the discussion about election reform in the States the last few decades have been or campaign finance issues, not the actual elections themselves.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I thin a major weakness of the American electoral system is a lack of a national election system. It should be implemented & private contractors should be eliminated from the process. Individual states making up their own election rules in a federal election is unheard in other countries.
Are you a fuckin commie, Joe? What about states rights and the Electoral College?
I mean, surely they have an electoral college in all of the democratic nations - like Canada for sure, right?

There's no electoral college in Canada.

And certainly no winner take all, where the leading party would take all the electoral votes in 1 state. That would be a major improvement in the US system where EV'S would be automatically split in each state according to share of the popular vote like they are in Nebraska.

I read one analysis that it would lead to closer elections. Ie - Biden would have only gotten 278 and Trump 260 under such a system in 2020, rather than 308 and only 230 for Trump.

Also a runoff system like Georgia or France cuz then the smaller parties would only throw their support behind the big ones if their policies were implemented. Absolute rule and tyranny of the majority might become less pronounced

OP
OP
Holliday1881

Holliday1881

Banned
Banned
WHUUUUUUUUDT? May you all burn in HELL !

..and PS: What we need is ranked voting all around.
That would help to reform the One Party System.
EC is utter bullshit in 2021.
The fact is that all the figuring on electors leads to a handful of states being fought over and pandered too, while the rest are ignored.

Last edited:

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
loves to falsely claim black people get charged more harshly which is not the case when people actually compare cases in detail.
When what people do? People who are invested in claiming otherwise?

When nonpartisan researchers actually dig into details about first time offenders vs repeat offenders, if criminals expressed regrete for their actions or not or sympathy for victims, if there were multipliers such as gang affiliations, etc... in short, once you do good comparisons to make sure you are comparing apples to apples instead of a first time offender without multipliers to a career criminal with many multipliers... There are no racial sentencing disparities.

Just like "desperate impact" claims are complete nonsense as convictions for black offenders fall exactly as predicted given black crime rates. As usual the dullards are neither intelligent enough nor interested enough to stop and test the wild claims their extremists make.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
WHUUUUUUUUDT? May you all burn in HELL !

..and PS: What we need is ranked voting all around.
That would help to reform the One Party System.
EC is utter bullshit in 2021.
The fact is that all the figuring on electors leads to a handful of states being fought over and pandered too, while the rest are ignored.

I like the US system of being able to choose your President and Congressman separately tho. So that enables a person to split their vote. It's more along the lines of a city election where the voter chooses the Mayor and aldermen separately.

Canada has this problem that if the voter likes the local represenative/MP but don't like the Prime Minister, they have to choose one or the other. OR if they like the PM but not the the MP, they can't split the vote like the US.

Canada should also make the office if the PM and MP separate. There's been too many complaints that pm doesn't really have time to be MP & effectively represent their district at the same time. That is a major weakness of the parliamentary system.

The only time when the average voter can make their voices heard under such a system is when they elect minority governments. So ...many people have smartened up here & intentionally vote in minority guys so they actually get a voice.