The 40 People Killed By BLM Thread

OP
OP
Holliday1881

Holliday1881

Banned
Banned
Hey Admin. How badly does it suck knowing how badly you suck?
Is this the joke where he doesn't know so you tell him based on your personal experience?

Ooooh - I love those jokes. You're the master of them.

Isn't that what we are supposed to do here?

Oh wait! I'm supposed to go find a "you sucks" meme somewhere, right?
Dude - you are a you suck meme.

You suck !

HaYaDoin, Reggtard?

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Hey Admin. How badly does it suck knowing how badly you suck?
Is this the joke where he doesn't know so you tell him based on your personal experience?

Ooooh - I love those jokes. You're the master of them.

Isn't that what we are supposed to do here?

Oh wait! I'm supposed to go find a "you sucks" meme somewhere, right?
Dude - you are a you suck meme.

You suck !

HaYaDoin, Reggtard?
whoa... that was cutting.

How many of your 10 brain cells did you press into exhausting service to construct that masterpiece of wit?

OP
OP
Holliday1881

Holliday1881

Banned
Banned
All of you sociologists and students of abnormal psychology take note

. of Bigly whimpering after me like the dog you accidentally kicked in the chops
looking for assurance it was only an accident

...but it wasn't.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

. of Bigly whimpering after me like the dog you accidentally kicked in the chops

...but it wasn't.
someone more coherent than you

Admin.

All that glitters, is not gold.
Site Supporter ☠️
Trumptrdfcktrdism 101

220521059_10225197217653952_1361658467285266130_n.jpg

That is so strong! </yes.thats.satire.you.shit.4.brains>

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
As Democrats continue to lie about virtually non-existent "white supremacists" (by which they mean anyone who doesn't vote for Democrats) we daily see the real hate crimes which usually go unreported. Like this black criminal punching and threatening an 83 year old white women who .ust use a walker to stand up straight. The thug also poured his drink on her head.

Crickets chirping in the direction of the resident libtards as always whenever a story of this nature is posted.

I truly hope that something similar happens to them one day, perhaps it may make them re-evaluate their views, unlikely I know...

Last edited:

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Golly - It's been over 3 weeks and nothin from Duhv.
. I hope she's not out there somewhere attempting to spread more right wing putinist propaganda like the good little parrot she is.

. I want those 40 documented cases.
I dunno here's a wee list of shit for you to defend...
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Yeah, out of personal respect for your integrity I clicked on the link but I didn't like the looks of "archive.is" at all so didn't go beyond the captcha page. Something tells me this'll fall short of "documented."
It's all news stories with videos you ignorant lump of wood! la la la

Well then, maybe you could post a couple of them here for critical review.
Dood.. you don't have a nose. Sit down and shut the fuck up as normal looking people are having a convo here
broken-record.jpg
Says the broken records stuck on "Orange man bad" for nearly 6 years now :LOL3:
Dud, you don't have a brain

. normal people are talking here.
piss off, dolt.
You're normally a halfbreed faggot fuckwit mutt, that much we can agree on.

What is Hollygay's ethnicity? Is he mixed? I assumed he was an elderly lily white libtard like Sadmin.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

...but it wasn't.
someone more coherent than you

Seriously, I don't think English is Holly's first language, either that or she's going senile.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
. I hope she's not out there somewhere attempting to spread more right wing putinist propaganda like the good little parrot she is.

Yeah, out of personal respect for your integrity I clicked on the link but I didn't like the looks of "archive.is" at all so didn't go beyond the captcha page. Something tells me this'll fall short of "documented."

I just posted a link with all of them yet you're trying to do and say anything you can to stop yourself from looking, I've seen them though that's all that really matters afterall you're too ignorant to take on board any facts thrown your way because your feelings are stuck with your agenda... I wish this Covid vaccine was created by the Trump admin just to watch the leftist fairies cry about it killing people, guaranteed you would... See it's not actual facts that appeal to your kind it's about WHO says it, that's how thick yous are...

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Still not charged with this murder. Why? He burned down the building and killed the person inside the building but still no justice for the man he killed.

Just another BLM murder getting ignored.

Levon

Philosopher King
Site Supporter

I just posted a link with all of them yet you're trying to do and say anything you can to stop yourself from looking, I've seen them though that's all that really matters afterall you're too ignorant to take on board any facts thrown your way because your feelings are stuck with your agenda... I wish this Covid vaccine was created by the Trump admin just to watch the leftist fairies cry about it killing people, guaranteed you would... See it's not actual facts that appeal to your kind it's about WHO says it, that's how thick yous are...

Wow, nice melty.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

Wow, nice melty.
I'm sorry but telling the truth isn't having a "melty" your distraction tactics are pathetic shit for brains...

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

Wow, nice melty.

Actually, I'd call it a truth bomb.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Wow, nice melty.

Actually, I'd call it a truth bomb.
Levon, a.k.a disgusting monster calls it "I still can't find my nose"

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Still not charged with this murder. Why? He burned down the building and killed the person inside the building but still no justice for the man he killed.

Just another BLM murder getting ignored.

H says white supremacists did this.

Fucking idiot.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Why is this allowed in the public domain? Another example of acceptable nigger racism... Crickets from the libtards as per...
uTgYjpG.jpg

Bahahahaha the fuck? I would make them chase me for 5 feet and wait until they woke up from their nap to shoot them. In the head to make sure my bullet works.

I'm never going down like that lol.

Look how ghetto this is. Dollar store panties, check. Hair cap on just one of them....check. One lost her sock. Titties all hanging lol. I can smell this picture. Anyone whose been in the hood knows the smell. Like black n milds and hair grease. Hoop earrings. They are so ghetto the grass wont grow under them lol.

Good luck in that condition :D

I'll say this again......no one that fat is oppressed.