The Ask MasterBlaster Thread

OP
OP

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Kkm9yjg.gif

"Speak of the devil, there he is!Everybody knows who they are so no point naming names, but some consistently churned out post after post as if seeking to be buried under a deluge of shit reactions and then got them because of shit posts, while others got shat on out of blind butt hurt and spite.
What goes on here doesn't translate into any real life crisis lol (or shouldn't) but it's more about the principle regarding some with access to toys who like to use them out of spite because it's all they got left, so why not spite THEM and leave 'em spiteless, ironically deserved and completely justified.

This is why you can't have nice things, park your car in the fucking street and why you can't give inmates their own a screwdriver to tinker and turn screws because they'll use it as a shiv out of frustration. People will take any good thing, abuse it then fuck it for everyone, it's inevitable.
The feature's there to enhance the experience so he's right for pulling them."

MB Have you ever seen such grand SHIT ???

tenor.gif

tumblr_nlv9jugh5S1s373hwo1_500.gif

MasterBlaster

Rest In Peace Boyd
Other than old school online communities, FB is the only other social media site I surf. My guess is there are a lot of fat chick (and dudes) in the internet, America-wise. I wouldn't blame it on Tinder.