The Ask MasterBlaster Thread

X

xXx
Site Supporter
He's the resident Guru of just the fuck about everything you ever needed know .... and more

**** This thread was made purely in jest

Blaster ... How long is to long to a rub stubbed toe ?

Last edited:
OP
OP

X

xXx
Site Supporter
lol
I swear rT I was waiting for you to ghay that lol

Mr. Whipple

brilliantly insane
Site Supporter
blaster in all of your sexual conquests , do you lend any credence to hefty women have tighter secret gardens ?

th

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
He's the resident Guru of just the fuck about everything you ever needed know .... and more

**** This thread was made purely in jest

Blaster ... How long is to long to a rub stubbed toe ?

u r such a gaylord ffs

OP
OP

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Oh kay then fuck off ... Was high and thought it would be fun since you have some pretty dry comebacks, reminding me of someone thus inspiring me to make this thread ...
@Bastard Factory Maybe delete this thread, unless of course you wanna collection of dead useless threads ...

OP
OP

X

xXx
Site Supporter

weird thread, isnt it? here is whats happening - stinkyfinger is warm 4 your form and would like 2 show u his motorbike
Valentines1.gif

'He set a pretty damn low bar, but you just sorta tripped over it and went sprawling. Not the finest moment in Internet Arguing I've ever seen'

Stupid wench You've been relegated to site dumb fuck hahahahahaaaa

OP
OP

X

xXx
Site Supporter
I have a bike with FOUR Lithium batteries, I can go 2oo Kilometers on one charge ... we could've been so happy

OP
OP

X

xXx
Site Supporter
No seriously though, an identical thread was quite popular on another site I used to frequent .. your wit reminded me of him and ya I was a fan ..... no ghey bro .

Scott

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Oh kay then fuck off ... Was high and thought it would be fun since you have some pretty dry comebacks, reminding me of someone thus inspiring me to make this thread ...
@Bastard Factory Maybe delete this thread, unless of course you wanna collection of dead useless threads ...

^ a textbook example of the self conscious awkward "face palm" of regret in thread making and worthy of my ULTIMATE gif of GLOATING.
ECB27127EC3F3094EF6A6151CADBC8AB9413EEA3

Reactions: X
OP
OP

X

xXx
Site Supporter

^ a textbook example of the self conscious awkward "face palm" of regret in thread making and worthy of my ULTIMATE gif of GLOATING.

LOL Yehyehyeh

That was exactly it (: not gonna lie ... I don't 'regret' it though, life goes on Scott ..but admit it, he has that same humor as Badge .. ??
Now fuck off Pantload!!

Scott

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
No seriously though, an identical threadwas quite popular on another site I used to frequent .. your wit reminded me of him and ya I was a fan ..... no ghey bro .

Damn! Get a load of you pushing that tongue hard hoping to taste progress.

Be advised, MB, you keep that sphincter cinched up tight, the stinkious uselessicus is one determined parastite.

OP
OP

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Here he goes
tenor.gif
LMFAO Bastard Factories answer to the question nobody asked LOLOLOLOLOL

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

LOL Yehyehyeh

That was exactly it (: not gonna lie ... I don't 'regret' it though, life goes on Scott ..but admit it, he has that same humor as Badge .. ??
Now fuck off Pantload!!
He’s nothing like Badger you mega fahg! Take a short walk gheylord...