The Ask MasterBlaster Thread

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
wATCH THAT fuckin' ballon KnoT MB ......
gun-sight-isolated-on-white-background-with-copy-space-BKPD7G.jpg
You can talk, good at messing with others until reality slaps you then you go sounding your alarm...

Scott

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Oh kay then fuck off ... Was high and thought it would be fun since you have some pretty dry comebacks, reminding me of someone thus inspiring me to make this thread ...
@Bastard Factory Maybe delete this thread, unless of course you wanna collection of dead useless threads ...

^ a textbook example of the self conscious awkward "face palm" of regret in thread making and worthy of my ULTIMATE gif of GLOATING.
ECB27127EC3F3094EF6A6151CADBC8AB9413EEA3

LOL Yehyehyeh

That was exactly it (: not gonna lie ... I don't 'regret' it though, life goes on Scott ..but admit it, he has that same humor as Badge .. ??
Now fuck off Pantload!!

It's not apples to oranges, more like apples to... I don't know, pencil sharpeners? Not similar at all.
I thought you abandoned the dainty electron for the manly and proper gasoline molecule to make things move, We were making progress, damnit.. veey disappointed over here, VERY disappointed.
You got your wall buttoned up with everybody, why? Send me a PM with a dash or whatever in the title so we can leave it there in case of a tragic online calamity. You know, like the cold war era "red phone" between Washinton and the Kremlin, a "just in case", line.

OP
OP

X

xXx
Site Supporter
What ??... Are you really some kind of idiot ?? is this what you consider reality ?? ffs I don't even know what you're trying to say ... I made a thread, he doesn't want to play ..fuck it ! no ?? Are you so desperate to ''one up me'

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
What ??... Are you really some kind of idiot ?? is this what you consider reality ?? ffs I don't even know what you're trying to say ... I made a thread, he doesn't want to play ..fuck it ! no ?? Are you so desperate to ''one up me'
Use the quote button, that’s what it’s there for...

OP
OP

X

xXx
Site Supporter

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Ok... I’m privileged you WERE talking to me! You do know I’m entitled to dislike you and I’m also entitled to ignore your fahget attitude, we should stop exchanging insults because you don’t feel like it? What about when I can’t be arsed?

Scott

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Heavens to Mergatorids, don't go having a baby over it. But very well, it wasn't my idea to suggest it so I entertained it because it kind of made sense.

Good day to you... madame. Hello 2

OP
OP

X

xXx
Site Supporter
I partickularrily like how you guys 'LIKE' each others post's LOLOLOLOLOL That's one bad ass gang you dudes got there
1*VTME3oQNL8Tnc_nG_byPug@2x.jpeg

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
I partickularrily like how you guys 'LIKE' each others post's LOLOLOLOLOL That's one bad ass gang you dudes got there
Ha you’re singularly the biggest cunt at that! Anyone that would say anything about me or my posts you were on it with your ratings you forgetting simp... Fuck! What a loser...

OP
OP

X

xXx
Site Supporter
'Elite' wtf is Elite about you LOLOLOLOL Your ability to hide a wiener ? LOLOL I slay me :LMAO2:

Scott

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Ha you’re singularly the biggest cunt at that! Anyone that would say anything about me or my posts you were on it with your ratings you forgetting simp... Fuck! What a loser...

I LIKE that post. Well, said, bro! :rightON:
@Stinkyfinger: you can get LIKES too, all you gotta do is start calling yourself a jerkoff.
I'll prove it, you do that and I'll start rewarding you with agreement checkoffs.

Scott

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
What happened to the back tire, ya give fat ass Laquisha from the KFC a ride home the other night?

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️