The Ask MasterBlaster Thread

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Why? Does this post make you think I'm addressing someone else? Not too bright, eh?
I’m not second guessing who you’re talking to because you think it’s cool or something to not use a required function when addressing people on the internet... Isnt it a marvellous invention? Yet you’re not bright enough to use it... You have difficulty posting gifs ffs! :LMAO2:

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
*”required function”
Yeah I’m so new... Why don’t we just have member sightings without mentioning the member? Makes sense...
oh by the way did you see his post earlier?

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Did anyone watch the All-Star Elvis Tribute last night ? It was great, really well done ... But i here things like Elvis grew up in a small town with lot's of poor Black folk and as a kid he would listen to the songs they would sing .. and those songs are most of his hits now, essentially having stole them ... wonder if it's true
So even Elvis stole from the blacks? I wondered why Africa is so productive...

Mr. Whipple

brilliantly insane
Site Supporter
200w.webp

OP
OP

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Did anyone watch the All-Star Elvis Tribute last night ? It was great, really well done ... But i here things like Elvis grew up in a small town with lot's of poor Black folk and as a kid he would listen to the songs they would sing .. and those songs are most of his hits now, essentially having stole them ... wonder if it's true

The fuck ?? You think white dudes went around wearing blue suede shoes in the deep south, knowing a blacks penchant for ultra ridiculous footwear choices. ... It's something I've heard and wondered about shit for brains, go play with your little spider friends .. who said anything about Africa fuckstick ??

OP
OP

X

xXx
Site Supporter
MasterBlasteder, What's the best way to prepare chicken lips

OP
OP

X

xXx
Site Supporter
I dunno .. I suspect he's more a 'Shit an Gravy' type a feller LOL

Big Sexy

narcoleptic mattress salesman
Site Supporter
Please describe the worst saw accident you've witnessed and how did they survive?

OP
OP

X

xXx
Site Supporter
I heard you broke your arm Blaster..when you fell outta' the tree raking leaves ...

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

The fuck ?? You think white dudes went around wearing blue suede shoes in the deep south, knowing a blacks penchant for ultra ridiculous footwear choices. ... It's something I've heard and wondered about shit for brains, go play with your little spider friends .. who said anything about Africa fuckstick ??

you’re calling me “shit for brains” when you don’t even have the capability to easily learn Elvis didn’t write “Blue Suede Shoes” ... What an idiot! :LOL2: I’m sure blacks invented the Swedish processes of suede making! :Hello::facepalm:

OP
OP

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Ooooo... you're a professional googler BAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA