The Ask MasterBlaster Thread

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
I'll be sure to hock a loogie in your general direction.
Who me? You better hope I don’t have bird flu or Ebola...
dH9TLaD.gif

Scott

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Did anyone watch the All-Star Elvis Tribute last night ? It was great, really well done ... But i here things like Elvis grew up in a small town with lot's of poor Black folk and as a kid he would listen to the songs they would sing .. and those songs are most of his hits now, essentially having stole them ... wonder if it's true
The king who died upon the porcelain throne was not a racist, he was an equal opportunity thief who even stole from white Australians.

And he married white, you über cuck.

Scott

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
'Elite' wtf is Elite about you LOLOLOLOL Your ability to hide a wiener ? LOLOL I slay me :LMAO2:
That’s ridiculous especially after getting called out about being a green eyed monster only a few minutes ago... You can become elite if you show me your bike...

c3738c884e2e69ffcb6dce8da250a487.gif
Whe all know you love sausage but where’s your real bike?

The Stink's actual bicycle doesn't have a seat on the post and he loves PUMPIN' up and down on those Toronto hills.
@Stinkyfinger. If your rims are the typical mountain bike type that can accommodate 2.25" knobby tires, in a way these will turn your 49cc into an 80cc.
71naQWcc5qL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

Amazon link won't post.. what else is new. They are 1.95" for 26" wheels, Kenda K838.

Scott

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
my kittys nuts are bigger than most of you sewer chewers.
You'll never see 40 and the investigation will be wrapped up before the ink dries on your toe tag. Have a great day.

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Did anyone watch the All-Star Elvis Tribute last night ? It was great, really well done ... But i here things like Elvis grew up in a small town with lot's of poor Black folk and as a kid he would listen to the songs they would sing .. and those songs are most of his hits now, essentially having stole them ... wonder if it's true
The king who died upon the porcelain throne was not a racist, he was an equal opportunity thief who even stole from white Australians.

And he married white, you über cuck.

As them poor nig nogs stole the blues from the Tuareg in the first place, now moaning cos whites play it better lol, Tuareg still play it better than their slaves who copied them.