The Ask MasterBlaster Thread

MasterBlaster

Rest In Peace Boyd
Did you finish studying already? Done all your chores?

You don't want to have your allowance withheld this week, now.

Chores first, before making stupid posts online!

Scott

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Slicks ... and these this summer
311c89c1e4ef5aebd821abcc2f02aa6e.jpg

BkZJsflCcAAwkvD.jpg

I know putting a modest engine on a bike is cool and I understand the allure of it (I have a legit motorcycle and have considered doing it to my "pedal bikes") but when you mod one thing, it's like tipping dominos and then you have to mod other things to handle the extra stress to keep it safe.
With the engine, gas tank, extra weight and speed, you'll also need better brakes, and that means better brake calipers, but then that also stresses the frame in ways it wasn't designed for so my point is, is this safe?
Second hand bikes are relatively cheap and I learned that after selling a few of mine. I shit you not, the second your ass hits the seat of that brand new motorcycle and you put ONE mile on that odometer it's worth a third of what you just paid a minute ago lol. And if you buy now instead of the spring when they get in demand they can be had a lot cheaper too.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Slicks ... and these this summer
311c89c1e4ef5aebd821abcc2f02aa6e.jpg

BkZJsflCcAAwkvD.jpg

I know putting a modest engine on a bike is cool and I understand the allure of it (I have a legit motorcycle and have considered doing it to my "pedal bikes") but when you mod one thing, it's like tipping dominos and then you have to mod other things to handle the extra stress to keep it safe.
With the engine, gas tank, extra weight and speed, you'll also need better brakes, and that means better brake calipers, but then that also stresses the frame in ways it wasn't designed for so my point is, is this safe?
Second hand bikes are relatively cheap and I learned that after selling a few of mine. I shit you not, the second your ass hits the seat of that brand new motorcycle and you put ONE mile on that odometer it's worth a third of what you just paid a minute ago lol. And if you buy now instead of the spring when they get in demand they can be had a lot cheaper too.
He’s too stupid to take advice, hopefully one of his “highly expensive Lithium Batteries” explodes and ruins his neat vagina...

OP
OP

X

xXx
Site Supporter
To think back at rT's scathing criticism of this thread, only to now participate ...

Master B does that make one a tad bit of a fraud, a hypocritical oaf ...

MasterBlaster

Rest In Peace Boyd
What part of combination don't you understand? It means everything - no anchovies. The brand doesn't matter to me as long as it's from a legitimate pizza parlor, not some mall shit.

MasterBlaster

Rest In Peace Boyd
Yes, Stilh or Husky - it all depends on the saw shop you're gonna be dealing with. They are usually one brand or the other. It's like Chevy or Ford. They are pretty much the top two brands.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Have you ever found yourself in a dodgy situation in the Far East?

Only buying drugs from the locals, but I was a lucky bastard. Shit coulda gone way differently for my bold ass.
Yeah man, they hand out serious jail time for drugs in that part of the world, I’ve watched plenty documentaries on that... I’d love to visit there for the wahmen!