The Bachelor is RAYCIS!!!!!

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Should have just kept niggers out of this altogether because they were gonna be RAYCIS no matter what. Could we just round up ALL liberals, including the niggers and ship em all back to africa? The blacks will eat and kill all of them within a month and that would make for some good TV entertainment!

OP
OP
Lokmar

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Harrison continued to challenge Lindsay, suggesting that attending a party celebrating the South’s racist, slave-owning past has only recently been defined as socially unacceptable. “Is it a good look in 2018, or is it not a good look in 2021?... 50 million people did that in 2018. That was a type of party that people went to. We are not looking under the same lens.”

LMFAO! Dressing up in Antebellum era dresses? May as well be attending a KKK rally! :LOL2:

OP
OP
Lokmar

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
“As far as me, I’m f— tired,” she said. “I’m exhausted. I have truly had enough. My entire reason for doing ‘The Bachelorette’ ... is that I wanted to be representative as a Black woman to this audience... I wanted the franchise to be better I have a love/hate relationship with it. I’m connected to it. It did stuff for me, and I’ll never forget that. But how much more do I want to be affiliated with this? How much more can I take of things like this?”

Lindsay also spoke about changes the show had made, including hiring a diversity consultant. “Who didn’t attend the class? Did Chris Harrison not sit through that? I’m confused as to how you could have a whole consultant — consultants — working for you, yet what happens just happened. I can’t take it anymore. I’m contractually bound in some ways, but when it’s up, I am too. I can’t. I can’t do it anymore.”

Someone please tell this overindulged nigger bitch to STFU! It'd be nice if niggers could FINALLY quit crying and learn to be thankful they arent in their native lands like the rest of us. Fukin Jews dont even cry about the holocaust this much! Sheesh!

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
People didn't watch their crap reality TV show so, of course, they scream the world is "racist".

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Nope. That is why, with their dwindling ratings they desperately tried to expand into a new demographic. Only they didn't think things through. With 87% of black children born outside of wedlock it turns out marriage is not something most black people are all that interested in. So imagine how virtually none of them bothered to watch a reality TV show about getting married.

So, of course, they want to blame their flop on mythical racism instead of simply admitting their tired old show was just boring as hell thus why no one bothered to watch it.

OP
OP
Lokmar

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Oerdin's right tho! I never gave it 2 fux before I heard some jackass cry "RAYCIS!"

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Nope. That is why, with their dwindling ratings they desperately tried to expand into a new demographic. Only they didn't think things through. With 87% of black children born outside of wedlock it turns out marriage is not something most black people are all that interested in. So imagine how virtually none of them bothered to watch a reality TV show about getting married.

So, of course, they want to blame their flop on mythical racism instead of simply admitting their tired old show was just boring as hell thus why no one bothered to watch it.

They should have done another Flavor of Love thing lol.

OP
OP
Lokmar

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

I LOL'd my fukin ass off at that. I dunno what was worse, ugly assed Flav or Brigitte's saggy flat ass! OMG! :SickFace:

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
I hate how (((social engineers))) keep moving the goal posts to suit their leftist agenda about what should and shouldn't be deemed socially acceptable in society.

Political Correctness can kiss my Aryan ass.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
The purpose of the program is to promote whoring, miscegenation, and conspicuous consumption.

OMG. Miscegenation? Maybe you should get a ticket back to the early 19th century, where you more properly belong, Deport. SMH. I worry about you. Are you in a cult?

Don't get me wrong. I think all of the reality shows, including The Apprentice, are signs of a failing society that promotes conspicuous consumption (you go, Thorsten!) and general depravity, but whoring and miscegentaion? Really? SMH

The purpose of the program is to reap profits in whatever way possible.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

I LOL'd my fukin ass off at that. I dunno what was worse, ugly assed Flav or Brigitte's saggy flat ass! OMG! :SickFace:

Those shows were the trashiest shit imaginable.

Flavor of Love and Rock of Love. And I watched all of it....I couldnt stop lol

Remember this?

:LOL1:

deport_liberals

Banned
Banned
The purpose of the program is to promote whoring, miscegenation, and conspicuous consumption.

OMG. Miscegenation? Maybe you should get a ticket back to the early 19th century, where you more properly belong, Deport. SMH. I worry about you. Are you in a cult?

Don't get me wrong. I think all of the reality shows, including The Apprentice, are signs of a failing society that promotes conspicuous consumption (you go, Thorsten!) and general depravity, but whoring and miscegentaion? Really? SMH

They make their money off these odd pairings.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

They make their money off of outrageous behavior. Trash Muricans thrive on that shit.

deport_liberals

Banned
Banned

They make their money off of outrageous behavior. Trash Muricans thrive on that shit.
Liberated women, indeed. God knows what their fathers think....

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Oh, come on. The men are just as bad. They don't get a free pass just because they're not women.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Assuming the fathers are in the home. Our family structure has been eroding for years.

deport_liberals

Banned
Banned

Oh, come on. The men are just as bad. They don't get a free pass just because they're not women.
Men will descend to the level women allow them to.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Fuck off with that tripe.

OP
OP
Lokmar

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

You're spot on! Women set the tone of all relationships.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

The men like that are garbage though. They would descend anyway.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

Speaking of sloppy talentless hacks who descend

I give you, Cardi B's latest brush with debauchery

A real liberal anthem.

She was interviewed by the POTUS you know. No, Not Trump, the fake one.. you know, the guy with two dogs who likes ice-cream

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

A real liberal anthem.

She was interviewed by the POTUS you know. No, Not Trump, the fake one.. you know, the guy with two dogs who likes ice-cream

Are you asking me to hit play on that?

Okay okay. I'll watch it lol

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

A real liberal anthem.

I couldn't give half of a small rat's hind end about Cardi B. I am not into trash pop culture.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I couldnt even finish that complete shit.

Its stupid, vulgar and grates on my nerves. How and why do people like this shit?

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

Its stupid, vulgar and grates on my nerves. How and why do people like this shit?
you gotta ask a leftist degenerate that one

maybe POTUS knows?

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

maybe POTUS knows?

maybe POTUS knows?

I guess I'm not a leftist degenrate.

deport_liberals

Banned
Banned

A real liberal anthem.

Who does this appeal to? And why? It is boring and oddly enough even looks pretty low budget, though I am sure they spent quite a bit on it.