The Bachelor is RAYCIS!!!!!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
The purpose of the program is to promote whoring, miscegenation, and conspicuous consumption.

OMG. Miscegenation? Maybe you should get a ticket back to the early 19th century, where you more properly belong, Deport. SMH. I worry about you. Are you in a cult?

Don't get me wrong. I think all of the reality shows, including The Apprentice, are signs of a failing society that promotes conspicuous consumption (you go, Thorsten!) and general depravity, but whoring and miscegentaion? Really? SMH

The purpose of the program is to reap profits in whatever way possible.
They make their money off these odd pairings.

They make their money off of outrageous behavior. Trash Muricans thrive on that shit.
Liberated women, indeed. God knows what their fathers think....

Oh, come on. The men are just as bad. They don't get a free pass just because they're not women.
Men will descend to the level women allow them to.

The men like that are garbage though. They would descend anyway.
Speaking of sloppy talentless hacks who descend

I give you, Cardi B's latest brush with debauchery

A real liberal anthem.

She was interviewed by the POTUS you know. No, Not Trump, the fake one.. you know, the guy with two dogs who likes ice-cream

Who does this appeal to? And why? It is boring and oddly enough even looks pretty low budget, though I am sure they spent quite a bit on it.

Well.....I know it appeals to people who really hate drama and continually discuss the drama they hate.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
The purpose of the program is to promote whoring, miscegenation, and conspicuous consumption.

OMG. Miscegenation? Maybe you should get a ticket back to the early 19th century, where you more properly belong, Deport. SMH. I worry about you. Are you in a cult?

Don't get me wrong. I think all of the reality shows, including The Apprentice, are signs of a failing society that promotes conspicuous consumption (you go, Thorsten!) and general depravity, but whoring and miscegentaion? Really? SMH

The purpose of the program is to reap profits in whatever way possible.
They make their money off these odd pairings.

They make their money off of outrageous behavior. Trash Muricans thrive on that shit.
Liberated women, indeed. God knows what their fathers think....

Oh, come on. The men are just as bad. They don't get a free pass just because they're not women.
Men will descend to the level women allow them to.

The men like that are garbage though. They would descend anyway.
Speaking of sloppy talentless hacks who descend

I give you, Cardi B's latest brush with debauchery

A real liberal anthem.

She was interviewed by the POTUS you know. No, Not Trump, the fake one.. you know, the guy with two dogs who likes ice-cream

Who does this appeal to? And why? It is boring and oddly enough even looks pretty low budget, though I am sure they spent quite a bit on it.

Ask Strapon. He thinks he knows.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
BTW the fake allegations of "racism" against the poor girl started because there is a photo from three years ago when she was in college and she went to a costume party dressed as a... wait for it... Southern belle. In a yellow Gone with the Wind type dress. That is it. The raving lunatics demanded she be canceled and lied calling her a racist because of a completely innocent dress.