AmeriKKKa, where even the highways are RAYCIS!

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Thankfully, we have peter puffing butt gagger faggit to tell us all about it.

Maybe you fukin libtards should consider that highways are put where the geography and business needs demand them. I mean sure, they COULD have ran the 5 over the hollywood hills in cali but that wouldnt have been practical. The 210 runs through nice areas. Hell, the 405 drops you off right on the edge of super swanky houses and just 5 minutes from Rodeo Drive! Look all around Cali and you'll see highways in super rich areas!

The entirety of I-55 runs through pathways of industry. In Illinois, I've taken plenty of exits on it that are adjacent to valuable real estate.

What a buncha major league bullshit!

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
They built where it was cheapest and that meant the ghetto. That is just economics but as usual lying liberals want to drum up racial hatred where it doesn't exist.

OP
OP
Lokmar

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
They built where it was cheapest and that meant the ghetto. That is just economics but as usual lying liberals want to drum up racial hatred where it doesn't exist.

Sure, that happened in some cases but that was relatively small areas. Geography has been the #1 influence of where roadways are built and location to infrastructure is #2.