The Betty Broderick Netflix movie

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
This shit has me pissed off. TRIGGERED asf.

Men really ain’t shit. I’d have killed his ass twice.

OP
OP

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
It’s the same movie. Oh MAN, he was a serious piece of shit.

But in the first season the dude is killed. I'm guessing this adds to the story. He was a seriously damaged motherfucker. It's based on a true story. He deserved the death he got.

I’m on episode three. My heart is aching for her. She gave up her education and career to be his perfect wife and baby breeder. I know I’m going to get even more pissed watching the next episodes.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
It’s the same movie. Oh MAN, he was a serious piece of shit.

But in the first season the dude is killed. I'm guessing this adds to the story. He was a seriously damaged motherfucker. It's based on a true story. He deserved the death he got.

I’m on episode three. My heart is aching for her. She gave up her education and career to be his perfect wife and baby breeder. I know I’m going to get even more pissed watching the next episodes.

Got it. This must be one of the other wives that we find out about in season one. Eric Bana is convincing isn't he?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Didnt this movie come out a long time ago? I did watch this years ago....unless they made a new one?

It's a really sad story. Betty was horribly wrong to murder them though.

It's so not worth it to make yourself a murderer and spend the rest of your life in prison.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Didnt this movie come out a long time ago? I did watch this years ago....unless they made a new one?

It's a really sad story. Betty was horribly wrong to murder them though.

It's so not worth it to make yourself a murderer and spend the rest of your life in prison.

I think this might be something different. This guy's ending came at the hands of another family member.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
So this isnt about Betty Brodrick who shot her ex husband and the woman he left her for while they were sleeping?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
So this isnt about Betty Brodrick who shot her ex husband and the woman he left her for while they were sleeping?

I've only seen Season 1, and it's about John Michael Meehan. I think the series are about different people. Countess said it's the same people, but apparently that's not accurate.

OP
OP

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
25-AB9-FC0-30-F2-4074-81-FC-A926-D68-AF4-E4.jpg

This is what I’m watching