Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
GPVZzQeb0AApllE

They are so gross.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
The Ottoman Empire ultimately caused the fall, but some sources say that the jews had a hand in it too, through collusion and given the jews well documented history of sabotage, behind the scenes cloak and dagger antics etc, I'd say that it's definitely in the realm of possibility.
After the rise of the Ottoman Empire the wealthy elite of the Byzantine Empire appeared to pack their bags & fled to Russia to bolster the Orthodox Church there. This in turn made Russia powerful and transformed it into an Empire because they inherited the Byzantines wealth and know how. So for centuries Russia was under the Tsars who acted like transplanted Byzantine Emperors. I suppose the analogy might be how after WWII the British Empire gave away its remaining power to the United States and made it into the Supreme Superpower.

I suppose where the Jews come into it is they may have had a hand in the downfall of the Tsars and installed leaders of their own during the Bolshevik Revolution. In the process they ushered in a Communist regime which infiltrated Russian society along with a brutal reign of terror under Joseph Stalin. It also dismantled the power of the Russian Orthodox Church which originated from the Byzantine Empire that fell in 1453. Perhaps this was their revenge or payback for the persecution they endured under the Tsars?

Last edited:
OP
OP
Adam Hitler

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
After the rise of the Ottoman Empire the wealthy elite of the Byzantine Empire appeared to pack their bags & fled to Russia to bolster the Orthodox Church there. This in turn made Russia powerful and transformed it into an Empire because they inherited the Byzantines wealth and know how. So for centuries Russia was under the Tsars who acted like transplanted Byzantine Emperors. I suppose the analogy might be how after WWII the British Empire gave away its remaining power to the United States and made it into the Supreme Superpower.

I suppose where the Jews come into it is they may have had a hand in the downfall of the Tsars and installed leaders of their own during the Bolshevik Revolution. In the process they ushered in a Communist regime which infiltrated Russian society along with a brutal reign of terror under Joseph Stalin. It also dismantled the power of the Russian Orthodox Church which originated from the Byzantine Empire that fell in 1453. Perhaps this was their revenge or payback for the persecution they endured under the Tsars?
It's my understanding that the 1919 Bolshevik revolution was revenge against the Russian Tsar for previously conquering Khazaria/Ukraine and reclaiming the territory.

Jews have been at war with Russia for centuries and we're still witnessing the fallout from it today. They're attempting to kill off as many Ukrainian men as possible to destabilise the country in order to create Khazaria 2.0.

This is the second time that jews have tried to genocide White Ukrainians, when you consider the Holodomor and the tens of millions who were starved by the Soviets.