The dollar is gaining some of the ground it lost

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Lol. Libs can’t even disagree among themselves without relying on orange man bad. Lmao

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam
A week dollar is better for exports.
Indeed - I'm all for re-wrecking the economy by bringing back Trump in 2024.

We'll all be rich.

Let's see ... record low unemployment, the highest stock market ever and total energy independence.

Yeah, let's "re-wreck" the economy.

... have you actually been eating those three-eyed smallies you catch in that polluted slough you fish at?

Admin.

I aim to be smugly pedantic, or vice verse.
Site Supporter ☠️

We'll all be rich.

Let's see ... record low unemployment, the highest stock market ever and total energy independence.

... have you actually been eating those three-eyed smallies you catch in that polluted slough you fish at?
Yeah, it's a gall durn shame that Trump got saddled with Obama's fucked up beyond all repair economy!

Y'all are trumptarded af.

How's that National Debt looking for you "fiscal conservatives"?

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!
Lol. Libs can’t even disagree among themselves without relying on orange man bad. Lmao
Stfu Tiny. I'm sure Holliday is as capable of discussing Economics as he is his fishing exploits, without your simpleton jabs helping.
You're on my paynomind list anyway.
See you next week-

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Stfu Tiny. I'm sure Holliday is as capable of discussing Economics as he is his fishing exploits, without your simpleton jabs helping.
You're on my paynomind list anyway.
See you next week-
If you two wanna have sex just put a do not disturb sign on the door

Holliday1881

Banned
Banned
record low unemployment
Oh yeeah what was it - 10 percent - LoLz

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

the highest stock market ever
Waaaay less than it is under Biden, and far less than the gains made under Obama.

total energy independence
Oh reeeee.ly

LoLz - Seriously though, Regg - I've been handing your ass to you for 15 years.
Is it true you love it so much and can't live w/o it?

Last edited:

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam
record low unemployment

Waaaay less than it is under Biden, and far less than the gains made under Obama.

Oh reeeee.ly

[/QUOTE]
record low unemployment

Oh reeeee.ly

Yeah, Forbes. I believe the unemployment rate was hovering around 5% before the Covid.

And, yes, little registered Democrat dunce, we had achieved total energy independence. I paid a buck eighty a gallon for gasoline when Trump was our beloved President, what are you paying now, stupid little boy?

What single thing has the installed illegitimate dunce Biden achieved that you can hang your hat on, little Holliday?

Name a single thing besides he isn't orange and bad.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
What single thing has the installed illegitimate dunce Biden achieved that you can hang your hat on, little Holliday?

The fumes from Trump's jet fueled rocket stock market which appear to be just now running out now that investors are starting to realize that printing money to waste on garbage is never a good a idea

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
The market has seen that the $5.5 trillion Democrat spending bill won't pass. So the dollar goes up.

Sindy666

Factory Bastard
I paid a buck eighty a gallon for gasoline when Trump was our beloved President, what are you paying now, stupid little boy?

I remember paying at least $3.35 a gallon when your beloved shitbag Trump was in office. Your memory must be about as good as that dumbasses. lmfao

Sindy666

Factory Bastard
Besides one second in 2016, gas was only cheap under Trumpsky after Covid hit and wiped out demand you fools/suckers/idiots...

NationalComparison_8-5-19-1024x755.png

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
I paid a buck eighty a gallon for gasoline when Trump was our beloved President, what are you paying now, stupid little boy?

I remember paying at least $3.35 a gallon when your beloved shitbag Trump was in office. Your memory must be about as good as that dumbasses. lmfao

You live in a leftist state though... that's your State's interventions on the price.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

We'll all be rich.

Did you hurt your head, Reg?

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Besides one second in 2016, gas was only cheap under Trumpsky after Covid hit and wiped out demand you fools/suckers/idiots...

NationalComparison_8-5-19-1024x755.png
Hey tranny filth, its fucking way over $3/gal now and still going up. People are still not traveling and working from home too. PWN3D!

Holliday1881

Banned
Banned
You can blame Trump and Abbott/Texas for the high gasoline prices, and OPEC/Big Oil.
All of the current conditions leading to high prices formed on Trump's watch.

Gas is about $2.66 per gallon on average in the Buffalo area this week. That's a $0.14 increase from just one week ago. The last time it cost this much to fill up your tank was October 2019.

"During the pandemic, factories were shut down, people weren't driving. People really quarantining last spring. That just drove oil prices right into negative territory," Carey said.

Oil and gas prices dropped at the beginning of the pandemic. Supply was plentiful, but demand was not.

"So OPEC scaled back, U.S. oil producers scaled back, every producer cut output. Now, as we start to see recovery, that's a problem. They have not responded much to the increase in demand. That's why oil prices today are $62 a barrel, not $35 a barrel like they were last Halloween,"
Patrick DeHann, head of petroleum analysis at GasBuddy said.

Couple that with the crippling winter storm in Texas and gas prices soared.

"40% of crude production was shut down because all of these refineries closed down. Once they operate again, they're up and running, the situation resumes at these refineries in Texas, the prices should come down," Carey said, "However, oil prices continue to rise so we don't expect gas prices to get much cheaper. We expect oil prices to continue to rise in the coming months."

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!
How much is a week dollar...is that like a kid’s allowance or what?
Depends. It's weak mainly because interest rates are low and the trillions dropped on stimulus payments. Lots of loose dollars in the markets.
Interest rates will have to be ratcheted up probably next year, maybe before the summer or soon thereafter to avoid inflation.
The Federal Reserve directly controls rates, not The President.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Depends. It's weak mainly because interest rates are low and the trillions dropped on stimulus payments. Lots of loose dollars in the markets.
Interest rates will have to be ratcheted up probably next year, maybe before the summer or soon thereafter to avoid inflation.

So therefore your country is controlled by a private bank...

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
images

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
You can blame Trump and Abbott/Texas for the high gasoline prices, and OPEC/Big Oil.
All of the current conditions leading to high prices formed on Trump's watch.

Gas is about $2.66 per gallon on average in the Buffalo area this week. That's a $0.14 increase from just one week ago. The last time it cost this much to fill up your tank was October 2019.

"During the pandemic, factories were shut down, people weren't driving. People really quarantining last spring. That just drove oil prices right into negative territory," Carey said.

Oil and gas prices dropped at the beginning of the pandemic. Supply was plentiful, but demand was not.

"So OPEC scaled back, U.S. oil producers scaled back, every producer cut output. Now, as we start to see recovery, that's a problem. They have not responded much to the increase in demand. That's why oil prices today are $62 a barrel, not $35 a barrel like they were last Halloween,"
Patrick DeHann, head of petroleum analysis at GasBuddy said.

Couple that with the crippling winter storm in Texas and gas prices soared.

"40% of crude production was shut down because all of these refineries closed down. Once they operate again, they're up and running, the situation resumes at these refineries in Texas, the prices should come down," Carey said, "However, oil prices continue to rise so we don't expect gas prices to get much cheaper. We expect oil prices to continue to rise in the coming months."
Take your politics elsewhere, cunt. Really, dumb ass OP should have put this there ITFP!

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam

Hiya Dildo. I hear your scheduled to have your doodle whacked off and are taking hormones so you can grow tits. Did you dump that 300 pound nigress girlfriend you had, or is she gonna turn lesbian when you fully transition?

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Hiya Dildo. I hear your scheduled to have your doodle whacked off and are taking hormones so you can grow tits. Did you dump that 300 pound nigress girlfriend you had, or is she gonna turn lesbian when you fully transition?
Hopefully she chimps out and murders HIM in HIS sleep!

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Well, you like in Portland and pOrtland is a shithole that charges dummies a premium to be surrounded by dogshit and despair

bet gas is well over 4 bucks now, isn't it?

Sindy666

Factory Bastard
Well, you like in Portland and pOrtland is a shithole that charges dummies a premium to be surrounded by dogshit and despair

bet gas is well over 4 bucks now, isn't it?

I was in the SF Bay Area when Trump was prez and gas was like $4 a gallon or some shit lol... Portland is economical in comparison but still probably too buku for u...