The dollar is gaining some of the ground it lost

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Well, you like in Portland and pOrtland is a shithole that charges dummies a premium to be surrounded by dogshit and despair

bet gas is well over 4 bucks now, isn't it?

I was in the SF Bay Area when Trump was prez and gas was like $4 a gallon or some shit lol... Portland is economical in comparison but still probably too buku for u...
dummy, when cali gas was $4.50/gal, gas in Illinois was $2/gal.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Here's a link showing the trade imbalance in the US (proof that a strong dollar is better for the US).

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
Shut your cunt you silly twat. The fact that to try and lecture a bunch of adults on Bastard Factory daily like your past school children, deserves a piss in your face or at least in your classroom kettle.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Here's a link showing the trade imbalance in the US (proof that a strong dollar is better for the US).

Shut your cunt you silly twat. The fact that to try and lecture a bunch of adults on Bastard Factory daily like your past school children, deserves a piss in your face or at least in your classroom kettle.

There is something to that...but I don't think she understands that's how she can come across.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Well, you like in Portland and pOrtland is a shithole that charges dummies a premium to be surrounded by dogshit and despair

I was in the SF Bay Area when Trump was prez and gas was like $4 a gallon or some shit lol... Portland is economical in comparison but still probably too buku for u...
Meanwhile, 25 square ft of grass on my property is worth more than your heartbeat. Sit down transtweeker ... looking like point dexter with a cheap wig on already makes you look like enough of a moron, no need to press it any further

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Meanwhile, 25 square ft of grass on my property is worth more than your heartbeat. Sit down transtweeker ... looking like point dexter with a cheap wig on already makes you look like enough of a moron, no need to press it any further

You Bigly mad, bro

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

You Bigly mad, bro
not as mad as you were when raven shoved a hot poker up your blubbery asshole

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

You Bigly mad, bro

Uhm, please. All she did was name call. She's a weak bitch, ran off like a little kid. Hey, maybe she can "neg" me and make me stop posting.

lolololol

BTW, are you Captain of Team Loser or what?

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

You Bigly mad, bro

Uhm, please. All she did was name call. She's a weak bitch, ran off like a little kid. Hey, maybe she can "neg" me and make me stop posting.

lolololol

You mad, squared. lmao

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

You Bigly mad, bro

lolololol

You mad, squared. lmao

Are you really though? Capt TL

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

You Bigly mad, bro

lolololol

You mad, squared. lmao

No you, lardass

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

You Bigly mad, bro

lolololol

You mad, squared. lmao

No you, lardass

How often do you couch your losing team in pm, captain? Daily?

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

You Bigly mad, bro

lolololol

You mad, squared. lmao

No you, lardass

how often do you consume more than 25 thousand calories in a day, Ursla?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

You Bigly mad, bro

lolololol

You mad, squared. lmao

No you, lardass

:Bored3:

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

You Bigly mad, bro

lolololol

You mad, squared. lmao

No you, lardass

Hungry?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

You Bigly mad, bro

lolololol

You mad, squared. lmao

No you, lardass

Hungry?

Sindy666

Factory Bastard
dummy, when cali gas was $4.50/gal, gas in Illinois was $2/gal.

DHCYdOHXYAYFWUG.jpg

IL is a good place for you dumbass or maybe Missouri... :-P

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

There is something to that...but I don't think she understands that's how she can come across.

LMAO at you saying I don't understand how I can come off. LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLLLLLL!

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
This was a thread about the US dollar vs the euro. Not political. Just factual.

Thanks, friends.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

LMAO at you saying I don't understand how I can come off. LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLLLLLL!

Yes, because I am fully aware of how I come across. I simply don't deny it.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Oh she knows...it’s part of the game. She’s into femdom! :Happy5:

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
So, the dollar is still gaining a little. Or holding steady with the gains of the last few days.

Will it last?

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
A week dollar is better for exports.

The US exports very little and imports a lot, so, with the economic structure as it is now, a strong dollar is much better for the US.

The US is the world's second largest exporter, you stupid fuck.

I said nothing about what position we have as exporters. I said the US imports more than it exports. That means the costs of goods that most Americans buy daily remain LOWER when the dollar is strong. And which Americans benefit from a weak dollar? Why, people who sell goods and services in foreign markets, or people who buy and sell currencies. Is that YOU? I bet it is not most of the posters here.

Also, I don't think you want the dollar to stop being the world's leading currency. That could really fuck with the US economy.

Last edited:

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Why do you lie? You claimed "The US exports very little" when we are the second largest exporter in the world. The problem with you is you know very, very little and then you want to make huge changes despite knowing next to nothing about anything. It's classic dunning-kruger effect with you.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Why do you lie? You claimed "The US exports very little" when we are the second largest exporter in the world. The problem with you is you know very, very little and then you want to make huge changes despite knowing next to nothing about anything. It's classic dunning-kruger effect with you.

LOOK UP THERE, Jethro. US trade imbalance between exports and imports ^^^^^ My second post regarding import/export. And my FIRST post on the matter: "The US imports very little and exports a lot," MEANS, in comparison to itself, moron. You know, "the trade imbalance in the US." ^^^^^^

I made no changes. You just misread my post. That's on you.

Last edited: