The dollar is gaining some of the ground it lost

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Dear stupid, stop trying to change your argument. You wrongly said the US exports very little, you were totally wrong, so grow up and start taking personal responsibility for the incorrect things you claim.

Not to do that just shows your lack of character as well as your ignorance.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Dear stupid, stop trying to change your argument. You wrongly said the US exports very little, you were totally wrong, so grow up and start taking personal responsibility for the incorrect things you claim.

Not to do that just shows your lack of character as well as your ignorance.

I did not say that. Both of my posts very clearly state that the US has a trade imbalance: it IMPORTS more than it exports. I was never comparing US exports to those of any other country.

You are wrong. The ONLY way you can prove me wrong is by linking to where I said that the US exports less than other countries, or that the US exports very little in comparison to other countries.

If you can't post it, stfu, loser.

Last edited:
OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
And now, back to the original programming. The euro right now costs under $1.16. Down from a high of $1.23 a few months ago.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
The euro is down to 1.126 now. Lost another 4 cents against the dollar in the last two months.