The evils and atrocities of communism.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Man, this post is so boomer I felt like doing the twist while sucking down a root beer float in front of my chevy bel air. The easy accessibility of information of the modern age went right over your head didn't it?

No but it looks like you missed it.

Start accessing common fallacies. Yours was the "ad hom". Stupid ass "if it sounds "boomer" to me it's automatically wrong!"

There is also a shit ton of false information and propaganda on the internet easily accessible to people who embody the post of mine you quoted. All the easily accessible info....and yet your big argument was "sounds boomer! Derp!!"

I'm confident since you know how to Google search the internet that you are aware every US generation since the Greatest gen(look that up) had communist apologists and that number HAS grown (with decades of ideological subversion and propaganda) but there are many....many people in gen x...millennials...gen z....who oppose communism?

Do you think we are all boomers here and the cool younger than boomer people are all commies? Lmao. Fucking moron. I mean you would think that because with the internet every single one of you brainwashed tards think your chosen echo chambers are representing the majority and everything outside of it is scary and fringe and bad and naughty naughty!

You are guys are so much smarter and more enlightened than every communist dictator in human history! Slay kween! You slap!

YEET

Last edited:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

What gets me is how any of them can claim its going to turn out differently THIS time when they are already walking in the same footsteps that totalitarian regimes have always walked.

They are already full of hatred and violence. They already respond to opposition with anger and insults. They already dehumanize and demonize people who challange and oppose them. They've become a full blown dangerous cult and they don't seem to see it.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
What gets me is how any of them can claim its going to turn out differently THIS time when they are already walking in the same footsteps that totalitarian regimes have always walked.

They are already full of hatred and violence. They already respond to opposition with anger and insults. They already dehumanize and demonize people who challange and oppose them. They've become a full blown dangerous cult and they don't seem to see it.
post that video again where the x russian kgb guy explains those idiots

I cant seem to find it

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Here is the whole interview

I wish people would have listened. People believed this would never happen in the US and even now some people still think it can't happen here even as we watch it happen.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
So since I'm currently back in my old area my 17 year old reconnected with a childhood friend and the friend is spending the weekend with us.

And we just walked up to the 7/11 and the girl started talking about how she had a friend in this subdivision but the friend started accusing her of being racist and they had a falling out and she went right into how her dad is a "hard core republican" and she used to think he was crazy but since Biden won and she has been paying attention she now agrees with her dad. She said she does agree with some "liberal" stances... stances that today would be considered right wing.

I'm just posting this because finding a right wing gen z is like finding a 20 in the couch cushions. But also these kids are not as stupid as people seem to think they are and they are noticing things and thinking.

My daughter ordered Parks (North Korean defector) book "In order to live" and she hasn't put it down. She's watching Jordan Peterson. And they are in there right now watching this Yuri Bezmenov interview and talking about it.

So this generation is definately starting to pay way more attention to the politcal world than ours ever did at that age.

The girl is a Jew btw....she is definately not a racist and definately not some cuck. She's sharp as a razor and genuinely American to the core. I'm glad my daughter and her reconnected.

OP
OP
Oerdin

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
When did this stop being satire and become documentaries of reality?

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Not sure about the others, but the Russian variant of communism was certainly quite Evil.

eg -

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
So since I'm currently back in my old area my 17 year old reconnected with a childhood friend and the friend is spending the weekend with us.

And we just walked up to the 7/11 and the girl started talking about how she had a friend in this subdivision but the friend started accusing her of being racist and they had a falling out and she went right into how her dad is a "hard core republican" and she used to think he was crazy but since Biden won and she has been paying attention she now agrees with her dad. She said she does agree with some "liberal" stances... stances that today would be considered right wing.

I'm just posting this because finding a right wing gen z is like finding a 20 in the couch cushions. But also these kids are not as stupid as people seem to think they are and they are noticing things and thinking.

My daughter ordered Parks (North Korean defector) book "In order to live" and she hasn't put it down. She's watching Jordan Peterson. And they are in there right now watching this Yuri Bezmenov interview and talking about it.

So this generation is definately starting to pay way more attention to the politcal world than ours ever did at that age.

The girl is a Jew btw....she is definately not a racist and definately not some cuck. She's sharp as a razor and genuinely American to the core. I'm glad my daughter and her reconnected.
Hey Dove, saw this earlier and thought it would look good in your new place. :Happy5:

kotroolz.webp

OP
OP
Oerdin

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Leftists love to excuse, deny, and minimize the crimes of communists.