The fireworks suck. Please make them stop.

OP
OP
Oerdin

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
They are back. Just what are they and why are they on my screen?

X

xXx
Site Supporter
BF Makes them happen when I arrive on the scene :rightON:

X

xXx
Site Supporter
It's my gift, for NY's
2 bucks a hat
You're welcome :rightON:

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
2148.gif

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
I've got 20 litres of old fuel I need to burn off or dispose of like a liberal...

I wish I had some quarter sticks and a case of sparklers to shave the dust off into a receptacle...

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
I've got 20 litres of old fuel I need to burn off or dispose of like a liberal...

I wish I had some quarter sticks and a case of sparklers to shave the dust off into a receptacle...

I agree set it on fire and hook it up to your water sprinkler.. If your neighbours pipe up blame it on the prophet

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

I agree set it on fire and hook it up to your water sprinkler.. If your neighbours pipe up blame it on the prophet

Sounds like the time I tried to drown a European wasp nest in gasoline along the border of an autumn corn field, was dissatisfied with the result so I lit a match on it...

Lucky I had a 4x4 set of keys in my pocket...

Lost a few rows spinning up tyres. Saved the field though....just barely... lulz

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
The fireworks were pretty cool. Also the new years confetti. I thought I was losing my mind or being bullied by the admins for a sec, because I am schizo.
Did you took your morning pressie?? How did it feEL, when the toilet snake cracked out of your boihole?