The first day of 6th grade!

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
The 18 year old is happy because it means his younger brother is not home so he gets the PS5 to himself.

OP
OP
Oerdin

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
He only recently got the legal right to work (he is my step son from Panama). He was going to get a job ASAP but then had his toe nail removed sue to it being in grown so we will left his foot heal then he will get a part time job.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
He only recently got the legal right to work (he is my step son from Panama). He was going to get a job ASAP but then had his toe nail removed sue to it being in grown so we will left his foot heal then he will get a part time job.

Is he going off to college this fall?

OP
OP
Oerdin

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I am fucking angry. I completed multivariable calculus and deferential equations in college so I think I am decent at math. My son's 6th grade homework is number sequences and I could only do 5 of 35. Many of them are supposed to be like n squared plus one or n minus 2 but this shit is hard. I have a science degree in a hard science and I cannot figure it out.

WTF?! It is supposed to be 6th grade math!

Last edited:

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I am fucking angry. I completed multivariate calculus and deferential equations in college so I think I am decent at math. My son's 6th grade homework is number sequences and I could only do 5 of 35. Many of them are supposed to be like n squared plus one or n minus 2 but this shit is hard. I have a science degree in a hard science and I cannot figure it out.

WTF?! It is supposed to be 6th grade math!
Do you need a tutor? :Happy5: