The George Floyd Jobs Report #'s Just Came In, And They Are Incredible.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
...since you're always demanding this information, what are your stock holdings @The Prowler?
Can you provide a detailed listing and their approximate worth?

You demand this information from others, but then refuse to divulge it yourself.

Since you fail to provide this information, why should I bother?

At least @DDT or Mel provided a listing an actual photo of his statement of his holdings in another forum & nobody even asked him to.

You could follow his example.

So put up or Shut Up

@Joe What is your Net Worth?

@Joe Just an approximate figure.

@Joe Give me a hint. Do you have next month's rent covered?

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
@Joe What is your Net Worth?

@Joe Just an approximate figure.

@Joe Give me a hint. Do you have next month's rent covered?
Tell the forum you net worth & list your stock holdings.

Then maybe people will believe that you can afford to buy @Biggie Smiles Florida Home

Better yet, ask him if he'd be willing to trade his bastion of Florida sunshine for your cold Ontario winter shithole.

You got it all @The Prowler. Now shovel that snow put on the mosquito repellant and dont forget to clean your dog's shit of the neighbor's lawn.

senior penor

Factory Bastard
Tell the forum you net worth & list your stock holdings.

Then maybe people will believe that you can afford to buy @Biggie Smiles Florida Home

Better yet, ask him if he'd be willing to trade his bastion of Florida sunshine for your cold Ontario winter shithole.

You got it all @The Prowler. Now shovel that snow put on the mosquito repellant and dont forget to clean your dog's shit of the neighbor's lawn.
If you think Ontario is cold, you're a pussy. Try living on the prairies for 7 months out of the year.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
You got it all @The Prowler.

@Joe Thank you @Joe.

@Joe That is mighty honest of you.

@Joe So I have to take off in about 45 minutes for my Opening Season Baseball Practice. I gotta remember to slather on the sunscreen as it is supposed to be sunny all day.

@Joe After running around with all those 20 and 30 years olds all afternoon, I think I will go for a ride in my White 2023 C8 Corvette Stingray.

@Joe Nobody has told me whether or not they could see the video yet.

@Joe Can you see it?

@You have to puts these two text strings together and watch it in a new tab. It does not show in Bastard Factory directly, even though Bastard Factory always tries.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
com/file/d/1hCTbmnixEuNaJJ-Qj8s_-Qz4xqqAw54g/view?usp=share_link

@Joe Do you like my ride @Joe?

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
If you think Ontario is cold, you're a pussy. Try living on the prairies for 7 months out of the year.
I was born in the prairies so yes I remember those 7 month winters. -40 was normal in January

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
@Joe Thank you @Joe.

@Joe That is mighty honest of you.

@Joe So I have to take off in about 45 minutes for my Opening Season Baseball Practice. I gotta remember to slather on the sunscreen as it is supposed to be sunny all day.

@Joe After running around with all those 20 and 30 years olds all afternoon, I think I will go for a ride in my White 2023 C8 Corvette Stingray.

@Joe Nobody has told me whether or not they could see the video yet.

@Joe Can you see it?

@You have to puts these two text strings together and watch it in a new tab. It does not show in Bastard Factory directly, even though Bastard Factory always tries.

com/file/d/1hCTbmnixEuNaJJ-Qj8s_-Qz4xqqAw54g/view?usp=share_link

@Joe Do you like my ride @Joe?
Except that you can’t afford a decent hotel room in Vancouver such as the Pan Pacific. Motel 6 is the most you can afford

Nor can you afford a private yacht cruise even for a 1/2 day. The best you can do is an ordinary cruise designed for the masses.

You can’t afford Florida either so stick to those trailer parks there for the Ontario working class. Ive seen and met poor Ontario folk who flock to places like that during your cold winters

So why should anyone here take you seriously @The Prowler?

Yer just a middle class schmoe - a wannabe who envies those in this forum who live in better locales, live better lives than you do. And you’re fully of envy and extreme jealousy

Maybe in the next life you have a chance but don’t count on it Prowler

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
@Joe Could you see the video or not, @Joe?

@Joe So I am back from a long afternoon of baseball and now I am going to watch some TV and eat a meal and then walk my dog.

@Joe At some point later I am going to take a ride in my C8 Corvette. But I want to relax for a bit first. I was in the sun for about 5 hours and I want to re-hydrate.

@Joe You seem really focused on money and wealth @Joe. You must be doing quite well for all the time you focus on it. I am just a humble person living well within his means @Joe. I am very comfortable, but I do not talk and talk and talk about the economy and finances and investments like you do @Joe. What is your Net Worth @Joe? I would hope you are very wealthy by now.

senior penor

Factory Bastard
I was born in the prairies so yes I remember those 7 month winters. -40 was normal in January
And you're complaing that Ontario-one of the warmer provinces- is fucking cold?! give your head a shake, man.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
But could you see the video, Pussy @Joe?
The link didn’t work so don’t bother posting anymore since you Failed in your attempt

Please don’t waste my time if you can’t post proper videos thank u

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
The link didn’t work so don’t bother posting anymore since you Failed in your attempt

Please don’t waste my time if you can’t post proper videos thank u

@Joe Cannot follow simple instructions.

"You have to puts these two text strings together and watch it in a new tab. It does not show in Bastard Factory directly, even though Bastard Factory always tries."

@Joe What word confused you?

Hahaha!!!!

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Here @Joe, you can try this instead:

. com/file/d/1hCTbmnixEuNaJJ-Qj8s_-Qz4xqqAw54g/view?usp=share_link

@Joe Just use that but take out the space before ".com".

@Joe I mean, seriously, this is too complicated for you?

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Here @Joe, you can try this instead:

. com/file/d/1hCTbmnixEuNaJJ-Qj8s_-Qz4xqqAw54g/view?usp=share_link

@Joe Just use that but take out the space before ".com".

@Joe I mean, seriously, this is too complicated for you?

When you got kicked in the nuts that time you were in a street fight, were you writhing in pain on the ground like this guy @The Prowler ?

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
@Joe I am not watching the dumbass videos you post @Joe.

@Joe The best video in this thread is the one I posted. @Joe The one you cannot figure out how to view. @Joe The one taken with my White 2023 C8 Corvette's Performance Data Recorder.

@Joe Getting kicked in the nuts only made me a little angry. It did nothing to disable me and I won the fight within a minute or two of the kick.

@Joe I took a bounced pitch off my knee yesterday at baseball practice (I was catching a pitcher with no protective equipment at all, no jock even) and it left a welt immediately. The pitcher apologized and walked off the mound, assuming I was done. I said "I am good. It hurts, but stopping will not make it feel better."

@Joe This is another example of the difference between a pathetic pussy like you @Joe and a strong man like me.

@Joe Fight me when I am in Vancouver, you pussy. @Joe I will stop as soon as you say "The Prowler is my hero. Please Mr. The Prowler, show mercy! I beg you!!!!"

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
1957-chevrolet-corvette
@The Prowler the only Corvette which might really impress me or anyone else in the city are the vintage models which sell for $100,000 usd or more

If you could afford to buy one then I’d really be impressed

Otherwise anyone in this town with money doesn’t drive current corvette models to impress others. Your car belongs in the Vancouver suburbs where @DDT used to live

Actually you ought to be comparing your car with @Biggie Smiles because hes on the right track with his Audi. Thats the kinda car the wealthy buy in this town Prowler.

Go to Burrard Street between Cornwall Avenue and Broadway to ser what your missing in life Prowler

Lamborghinis Maseratis Audis Porsches line that street many costing $1,000,000. Your car would be considered junk status in Vancouver eh

Last edited:

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Here are some of the cars lined along Burrard that you cant nor ever will be able to afford @The Prowler :

1 car is worth there twice as much as your house & car combined

Oh well when yer going n Vancouver you can at least window shop & drool like your demented rescue dog

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
@The Prowler the only Corvette which mi blah blah blah blah

@Joe The C8 is the first production mid-engine Corvette, Senile @Joe. It offers performance unlike any previous generation Corvette, although Corvettes have always had good performance for their time.

@Joe I may buy a vintage Corvette some day when i feel like driving slow.

@Joe For the foreseeable future I will be driving my C8 Corvette as my warm season sports car.

@Joe They are calling for sunny days and highs over 20 degrees for the entire week coming up, so I will be driving my C8 Corvette with the Z51 performance package for all my trips. With the exception of going to hockey. I have to see if my equipment bag and sticks will fit in the car. My 75th Anniversary C8 Corvette Stingray sure has a lot less cargo capacity than my 35th Anniversary 4th Generation Camaro Z28.

@Joe What are you driving these days @Joe?

@Joe Something like this?

71OeyILeaRL._AC_SX425_.jpg

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
1 car is worth there twice as much as your house & car combined

@Joe What do I care if they have a car there worth over $2.6 million?

@Joe Things like that impress you because you have no life. Your fantasies are all you have, because your real life sucks ass.

@Joe I live in the real world and enjoy the things I actually have and use. Like my White 2023 C8 Corvette Stingray.

@Joe Did you know it goes from 0-60mph in under 3 seconds? @Joe You would poop your pants, you poopy pants pussy..

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
@Joe I live in the real world and enjoy the things I actually have and use. Like my White 2023 C8 Corvette Stingray.

@Joe Did you know it goes from 0-60mph in under 3 seconds? @Joe You would poop your pants, you poopy pants pussy..

…..but that’s what you don’t understand @The Prowler

The wealthy in Vancouver don’t drive people into the ground

Thats high school hijinks
Go to the poorer working class section of town & thats how they think

Thats where you belong Prowler
The Vancouver east side

You’re out of the league of the rich im afraid

Only poorer people are impressed by muscle cars and revving their engines like high school kids

Yer living in the past Prowler

You’re still in high school trying to impress some 18 year old floosie

But keep trying

You know who you should emulate? @Biggie Smiles

Hes richer and at least 1 step ahead of you. His tastes are the right idea. Hes got some sophistication but you dont

Sorry Prowler have to tell it like it is

Last edited:

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
The wealthy in Vancou blah blah blah blah

@Joe What the fuck do I care what anyone in your shithole city, or anywhere else, for that matter, does?

@Joe I do my own thing.

@Joe I am a leader, not a follower.

@Joe I know a pathetic, weak person like you will never understand.

@Joe I went to a Cirque du Soleil show earlier today. The performers were outstanding. Acrobats, contortionists, high wire performers, strength and balancing acts, etc. etc.. They were highly, highly skilled. I said to my wife, who watches TV shows like America's Got Talent, "These people are better than any acts in AGT." and she said "Yeah, those people on AGT are trying to get jobs like this. They are the amateurs. These are the pros." I was very impressed with their talents.

@Joe On the way home, I told my wife that I do not need to see any show like that again. Maybe in another 20 years or so.

@Joe Not that I did not enjoy it......

@Joe It is just that I am built to be doer, not a spectator. I play more way more hockey than watch it as a spectator (I do watch a lot as a referee, though). I play guitar on stage way more than I watch other people play music on stage. Etc. Etc.

@Joe You are a spectator. You are a follower. You are such a weak-minded pussy that other people have to tell you what to enjoy and how to enjoy it.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
@Joe I li@Joe I went to a Cirque du Soleil show earlier today. The performers were outstanding. Acrobats, contortionists, high wire performers, strength and balancing acts, etc. etc.. They were highly, highly skilled. I said to my wife, who watches TV shows like America's Got Talent, "Oh

The Cirque comes to Vancouver once sometimes twice per year Prowler

And 10 Days straight or more

I can see them anytime
I can also hop on a cruise ship any summer as well

But you on the other hand need to travel 2000 miles to see whats in my backyard @The Prowler

That must be expensive for you to come such a long way Prowler from an Ontario slum to see attraction’s people in Vancouver take for granted eh

Last edited:

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
@Joe On the way home, I told my wife that I do not need to see any show like that again. Maybe in another 20 years or so.

Hahaha!!!

I explain that I do not want to watch other people do stuff and that I would rather do stuff myself, and Senile @Joe says:

Oh

The Cirque comes to Vancouver once sometimes twice per year Prowler

And 10 Days straight or more

I can see them anytime

Hahahaha!!!!

@Joe You are such a loser, bragging about being able to watch other people do stuff. What a retard!!!

But you on the other hand need to travel 2000 miles to see whats in my backyard @The Prowler

That must be expensive for you to come such a long way Prowler to see attraction’s people in Vancouver take for granted eh

@Joe Yeah, in the 10 days that I will be out there, I will have had my fill of your shithole city.

@Joe I will never be stuck actually living there for more than a quick visit.

Fuck that!!!

Hahahahahaha!!!!

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Hahaha!!!

I explain that I do not want to watch other people do stuff and that I would rather do stuff myself, and Senile @Joe says:

Hahahaha!!!!

@Joe You are such a loser, bragging about being able to watch other people do stuff. What a retard!!!

@Joe Yeah, in the 10 days that I will be out there, I will have had my fill of your shithole city.

@Joe I will never be stuck actually living there for more than a quick visit.

Fuck that!!!

Hahahahahaha!!!!
Did you book a room at the 5 star Pan Pacific or did you settle for a 1 star bacpackers hostel @The Prowler?

If the latter then check for lice after your visit.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Did you book a room at the 5 star Pan Pacific or did you settle for a 1 star bacpackers hostel @The Prowler?

If the latter then check for lice after your visit.

@Joe My wife is going to look after it if I cannot convince you to let me stay at your dead mother's house.

@Joe I think she is looking at a place called the Fairmont Pacific Rim.

@Joe But I am still hoping that you will come through for me, you retarded spazz.

@Joe Did you ever watch the video I posted from the PDR in my C8 Corvette? Or will it make you cry @Joe, to know I am riding around in a car that I like while you are dreaming of a car you will never even sit in?

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
@Joe My wife is going to look after it if I cannot convince you to let me stay at your dead mother's house.

@Joe I think she is looking at a place called the Fairmont Pacific Rim.

@Joe But I am still hoping that you will come through for me, you retarded spazz.

@Joe Did you ever watch the video I posted from the PDR in my C8 Corvette? Or will it make you cry @Joe, to know I am riding around in a car that I like while you are dreaming of a car you will never even sit in?
Im not interested in the corvette @ The Prowler

But id give the Mustang esp vintage one serious consideration